• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WOWE (wrestling/tickling) "Hollywood's era" (part 1) F/F

primetime

Verified
okay folks, it is finally time for another episode of my wrestling series. I do apologize for taking forever, but these episodes wont come out as often as they did in the past. Thanks for the feedback you have given and i hope you continue to enjoy this series. I also want to give a HUGE shot out to Pips33Pips for getting RingDivas.com to do tickle/wrestling videos. I like what they have done so far and hopefully they continue to make more. Anyway, please enjoy this chapter and your feedback is always welcomed.

You can find the characters of WOW at www.wowe.com WWE Divas (the current ones anyway....) at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076 Hollywood at www.webkitten.com (she has also done tickling based videos!! she also has a link to the TMF on her site!) Here's also a link on Youtube that features Riot, Terri Gold, David Mclane and Danger (she is not a part of this series, but she could be....). Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BerH3taicQ

The pyrotechnics exploded inside the arena and the fans erupted into cheers as the television program of WOWE began. The fans were anticipating great action, as this was the first show since the draft lottery. Gone was hero Terri Gold and Hollywood was still the champion. The fans wondered who was going to step up and take on Hollywood since Terri was now gone. The announcers Lee Marshall and Jonathan "The Coach" Coachman were at ringside ready to start the action.

Lee: "Welcome Coach to another exciting episode of WOWE!!! We have a jam pack show tonight and i am definitely looking forward to it."

Coach: "I am DEFINITELY looking forward to tonight's show. For the first time in forever, we don’t have to see that pathetic, overrated loser Terri Gold! She is gone Lee!, GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE!!!!!!"

Lee: "Terri will definitely be missed here at WOWE..."

Coach: "Not by me she won’t! Good riddance!!!"

Suddenly the music of the NWO blared on the loudspeakers and the crowd began to boo as the entire group of the Tickling World Order made their appearance at the top of the stage. Led by WOWE World Champion Hollywood, the group laughed, hi-fived and strutted to the ring. They all entered the ring and all the members flipped off the crowd, forcing the fans to rain boos on them.

Lee: "what do they want?"

Coach: "It doesnt matter what they want Lee! You are looking at the most powerful wrestling group in the HISTORY of women's wrestling! They hold ALL the gold here in the WOWE! They can do whatever they want."

Hollywood, with the purple strapped World title belt around her waist, grabbed a microphone and it was time to address the crowd. "Helloooooooo you idiots!!! It is me, YOUR World Champion Hollywood, and standing in the ring with me is the most powerful group in wrestling today, the tWo!!!!"

The crowd continued to boo as Chyna showed off her newly won WOWE Continental title belt and Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka showed off their newly won WOWE Tag Team title belts. Hollywood's niece, Innocence, opened up a bag and pulled out what appeared to be a pair of wrestling boots. The boots were blue in color and she handed them to Hollywood. Hollywood had a huge grin on her face and looked to the crowd.

"Ah yes, the fruits of victory! You see you morons, once again the tWo has proven that no one can stop us. Anyone who has dared tried to step up to us has suffered serious consequences. My World title belt is my most cherished possession, but I have a new posession that should remind ALL of you that I am the greatest woman's wrestler alive. Behold, the boots of Terri Gold!!!" Hollywood laughed as she held up Terri's boots like trophies.

Lee: "How despicable is that? How dare she show off Terri's boots like that!!! Terri isn’t even here anymore!!"

Coach: "Quit your whining Lee! Remember, Terri kissed those boots goodbye!! They belong to the champ now!"

"That's right cowpies, these boots USED to belong to Terri Gold. She is gone now and her boots will be a reminder that I can’t be stopped. The tWo can’t be stopped. Prepare for the greatest show of dominance women's wrestling has ever seen...." Hollywood bragged.

The crowd erupted into cheers as some country music played and Beckie the Farmer's Daughter and Bronco Billie made their appearance at the top of the stage. These two women were the best friends to Terri Gold and the sight of Hollywood showing off Terri's boots pissed them off. They both came down the ramp and entered the ring. They made their way to Hollywood and were immediately surrounded by the tWo.

"You two twits have got to be the dumbest bitches ever. You do realize that we severely outnumber you. Do you even realize that we own you as well?" Hollywood laughed.

"Listen Hollywood!!! We are not going to sit back and listen to you run off at the mouth. Now that i am back in the WOWE, i am going to make sure you suffer for what you made Terri do! You humiliated her by making her submit and kissing her own boots!! I know Beckie is not going to stand for it and neither am I!!!" Bronco Billie shouted.

"Hey Chyna, did you just hear something? It sounded like some little pipsqueak who got her tail caught in a door. OH!! It's you Billie. You have to forgive me, I am not used to noticing losers. What do you want again?" Hollywood said with a smirk.

"You're not funny Hollywood. You think you are so tough. How about giving me a title shot and I will show everyone here in this arena what it's like to make you my bitch." Billie said, getting in Hollywood's face.

"Oh my goodness. You're serious aren’t you? You look so cute when you're mad Billie. But my sweet dumpling, I only give title shots to worthy contenders and after watching you perform in that lesser league, the WOWF, you are not even worthy to clean my toilet. Now, take your loser friend and leave MY ring." Hollywood warned.

The song "My Time" played on the loudspeakers and the WOWE General Manager, Stephanie McMahon, made her way to the ring. She made it to the ring and got in between Billie and Hollywood. She grabbed a microphone and addressed everyone in the arena. "Listen up, I AM THE ONE who decides on matches. Billie, i admire your courage, but you are NOT the #1 contender here in the WOWE. But, i think a match between you and Hollywood would be great for ratings! So tonight, you will face Hollywood and something will be on the line. Let's make it fun. How about we put Terri Gold's boots on the line? Billie, if you win, you will be the #1 contender AND you can take Terri's boots home. Deal?"

"I WILL win tonight!!! I am dedicating my match to one of my best friends, Terri Gold. I will take those boots home tonight and this humiliation will come to an end. Then, the next time we face Hollywood, I will take your title." Billie barked as she and Beckie then left the ring.

Hollywood could only shake her head in laughter. She was going to enjoy tormenting Billie tonight. Hollywood then looked at Stephanie. "Thank you Stephanie. I am going to make sure all the fans enjoy watching Billie get her ass handed to her."

"I know you will. Now, for the rest of the evening, Chyna, you will defend your Continental Championship against..........Little Fiji!!!!" Stephanie announced.

Chyna looked at Hollywood, then looked at Stephanie. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh wait, why Stephanie? Why are you giving me such a tough opponent. I think i might lose.....*snicker*"

"Your match will also be PINFALL only. No submissions....." Stephanie winked.

Chyna hi-fived Hollywood and continued to laugh. She was going to enjoy tormenting poor Little Fiji. She couldn’t wait to make her squeal.

"The rest of tonight's matches will be Mickie James vs Mystery and Cheyenne Cher vs Molly Holly. Enjoy tonight's matches." Stephanie announced.

The music of the NWO began to play and the tWo left the ring. Stephanie McMahon stood in the ring and looked around the crowd. She felt proud of this moment. WOWE was starting off with a bang!!

****************COMMERCIAL*********

Bronco Billie sat in her dressing room, thinking about her match tonight. This was her first match in WOWE and it was against a woman who has completely dominated women’s wrestling. Billie remembered her challenges in the WOWF and now she was going to face someone who was by far, the best there is. She looked across the room and saw her best friend, Beckie. Beckie had a sad look on her face and Billie wondered what was wrong. “What’s wrong Beckie? You look so sad.”

“I don’t know…I guess I am thinking about my career. Billie, you know how tough it is in this organization and for a while, I was so excited. I was the Continental champion. But, I end up losing that title just because Chyna tickled my foot. I’m tired of losing Billie, I really am.” Beckie replied.

“I know how you feel Beckie. I reflect on my own career sometimes and I wonder if I will ever make it to the top. You got be a champion. You should be proud of what you accomplished so far. Tonight, I am going to prove not only to the tWo, not only to Stephanie McMahon, not only to the fans, but I am going to prove to myself that I am a top contender. I am going to beat Hollywood tonight and take back Terri’s boots. Then, I will get that title shot and I will become World Champion. I really believe I can do it.” Billie told her.

“You know, I believe in you. Terri is not here anymore, so we really need to be the ones to stop the tWo. The good thing is, we are not alone. Lita is a good friend of mine. She is going to help us battle the tWo.” Beckie said.

“I think everything is going to be okay. We just have to believe…..” Billie said, folding her arms and sitting back in her chair.

MICKIE JAMES (WWE)

Vs

MYSTERY (tWo)

“Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, representing the Tickling World Order, here is……….MYSTERY!!!!!!!” TK81 announced.

The music of the NOW began to play on the loudspeakers and the crowd began to boo as Mystery made her appearance at the top of the stage. Dressed in her black nylon body suit, with black boots and a black nylon mask with a black hood, Mystery made her way to the ring. Mystery was ready for her match tonight. She had the opportunity to ruin Mickie James’ debut and teach her how things were run here in the WOWE. Mystery loved being the first opponent for new wrestlers. She loved the opportunity to humiliate a newcomer. She got into the ring and raised her arms in the air. The crowd booed heavily and Mystery only laughed.

Lee: “Coach, do you think Mystery is a loved person?”

Coach: “What are you talking about Lee? Everyone loves the tWo! Mystery is one of my personal favorites!”

Lee: “Well these people here in the arena seem to disagree with you Coach.”

Coach: “These people are complete morons Lee. Who cares what they think? Remember, these same morons thought Terri Gold was going to beat Hollywood. Shows you what they know….”

“….and her opponent!! Making her debut in the WOWE…please welcome….MICKIE JAMES!!!!!” TK 81 announced.

The crowd cheered as the music began to play and Mickie James made her appearance at the top of the stage. Dressed in an orange wrestling dress and tan leather boots, Mickie was pumped up as she heard the crowd cheering for her. She was excited about this opportunity to make her mark here in the WOWF. She enjoyed her time in the WWE, but now she was heading to the biggest women’s wrestling federation. Mickie had her sights on the WOWE World Championship. She knew beating Mystery would set her on her way.

Lee: “You know Coach, Mickie James is a breath of fresh air! She is definitely going to a be a major factor here in WOWE!”

Coach: “Lee, Mickie has to PROVE she belongs here. Do you honestly think she is going to show up and dominate this place? She has some talent, but she has to prove it here. I think Mystery is going to show Mickie the ropes, if you know what I mean….”

Phreakadelic, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Mystery didn’t waste anytime and went after Mickie. She tried to throw a roundhouse right to Mickie, but Mickie ducked underneath the blow and nailed Mystery in the jaw with a punch of her own. Mystery staggered back and Mickie continued to punch Mystery. She then threw Mystery against the ropes and delivered a dropkick to Mystery’s face, sending the masked woman to the canvas. Mystery got back to her feet and Mickie clotheslined her again. Mystery got up again, but this time Mickie scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. Mickie then bounced off the ropes and delivered a leg drop. She went for the cover and Mystery kicked out after a 2 count. Mystery then slithered out the ring to regroup.

Lee: “Look at Mickie go! I bet Mystery didn’t think that Mickie would be so fast!”

Coach: “This is just a warmup Lee. Mystery is only testing her. Just wait and see. Let’s see how sensitive Mickie is, if you know what I mean.”

Mystery got back in the ring and faced Mickie. Mickie then tried to kick Mystery in the stomach. Mystery caught her ankle and tried to pull off the boot. Mickie had a confused look on her face, then jumped in the air and nailed Mystery in the head with her other leg. The crowd cheered as Mystery lay on the mat. Mickie went for the cover and again, Mystery kicked out after a 2 count. Mickie then pulled Mystery up by her hood and lead her over to the corner of the ring. She then rammed Mystery’s head against the turnbuckle and Mystery was dizzy. Mystery then turned around, with her back on the turnbuckles and Mickie chopped her across the chest. The crowd yelled “WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” with every chop. Mickie then leapt up on Mystery’s thighs, preparing to do a monkey flip, but Mystery then shoved Mickie off of her and Mickie hit the canvas flat on her back. Mickie then slowly got up and Mystery charged hard out of the corner and nailed Mickie with a clothesline from hell, almost taking Mickie’s head off. Mystery looked at Mickie on the mat and went for the cover. 1…………2…………KICKOUT! Mystery then pulled Mickie up by her hair, then scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. Mystery then rubbed her hands together and pointed at Mickie’s boots. She figured it was now a good time to welcome Mickie to the tactics of the tWo.

Coach: “Here we go Lee!!! Mickie James is about to learn what tWo torture is ALL ABOUT!!!!”

Lee: “I hope for Mickie’s sake she isn’t ticklish, otherwise she is in a world of trouble.”

Mystery sat next to Mickie’s feet and placed both of her feet in her lap. She slowly rubbed her hands across the smooth leather and across the tops of Mickie’s feet. She was savoring the moment because she knew what she was about to do. Mystery grabbed the heel of Mickie’s boot and began to tug the boot off. The boot slowly began to slide down Mickie’s leg and finally off her foot, exposing her sock clad foot. Mystery then tossed the boot out of the ring and then proceeded to remove the other boot as well. Now, both of Mickie’s socked feet rested in Mystery’s lap and Mystery began to tug Mickie’s big toe.

Mickie James was still groggy, but noticed the arena air caressing her feet. Through her hazy eyes, she saw her feet resting in Mystery’s lap. She then kicked her legs and managed to get her feet out of Mystery’s lap. She slowly stood up and looked for her boots. Mystery rubbed her hands as she saw the concerned look on Mickie’s face. Mickie realized what Mystery was trying to do and knew she had better find her boots. Mystery then lunged towards Mickie and Mickie then tried to kick her in the midsection. Mystery caught her foot once again, twisted the ankle and Mickie fell to the mat. Mystery rolled Mickie over onto her belly, then put Mickie’s socked foot in an ankle lock. Mickie yelped in pain, but she knew Mystery had ulterior motives.

‘Let me go!!!” Mickie yelled.

“My, my, my… what a dirty sock. Let’s take it off….” Mystery laughed.

Mickie began to twist her foot, but it was no use. Mystery had a firm grip. Mystery began to peel the sock off Mickie’s ankle, revealing her pale colored heel and enjoyed Mickie’s body writhing in panic as the sock continued to peel off. The sock finally came off and Mystery stared at Mickie’s smooth pale sole and her cute toes. She twisted the ankle one more time, then proceeded to stroke her finger up and down the soft sole.

“mmmmmmmm…nooooooooooooo! Don’t!!!” Mickie whimpered.
“What’s wrong Mickie? Is this foot of yours……..TICKLISH????!!!!!” Mystery laughed as she then raked her nails across Mickie’s foot.

Mickie exploded in laughter as the tickling sensations ripped through her nervous system. Mickie had studied film on WOW and knew that tickling was part of the wrestling here. This was the first time she was ever tickled in a match and didn’t know how to prepare for it. All she could think about was her foot, trapped in Mystery’s clutches and now her foot was getting tickled tortured. Her body continued to flop like a fish and Phreakadelic asked her if she wanted to submit. Mickie refused, but the tickling was driving her mad.

Mystery enjoyed Mickie’s plight and decided to go in between the toes. When her fingers attacked that soft spot, Mystery was delighted about the screams coming from Mickie’s lungs. She knew it was a matter of time before Mickie submitted. Mystery continued to worm her fingers through each toe crevice, sending Mickie into silent laughter. At this point Mickie was in trouble. She looked over at the ropes and realized she was now in the center of the ring. Phreakadelic asked her if she wanted to submit, but Mickie refused.

Coach: “This is great!!! Listen to Mickie James laugh like a little schoolgirl! I KNEW this was going to happen! Mickie James thought it would be real easy to just waltz over here into the WOWE and dominate like she did in the WWE? I love reality checks Lee and Mickie is living that reality check!”

Lee: “Mickie is in real trouble. I don’t know if she can survive this assault.”

Mickie began to reach for the ropes, but Mystery never released her ankle and continued to tickle the tender sole. Mickie then tried to kick Mystery with her other socked foot, but Mystery grabbed a hold of the flailing leg and peeled the sock off. With the newly exposed foot, Mystery then raked her nails across the sole and Mickie exploded into fresh laughter. Her head thrashed wildly and her laughter was high pitched. The crowd began to cheer for her, but the tickling was too great. Both of Mickie’s legs were trapped by Mystery and she couldn’t get them free. Mickie decided to tap out on the mat as she couldn’t take it anymore. Phreakadelic called for the bell.

Coach: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! I TOLD YOU MYSTERY WAS GOING TO WIN!!!!”

Lee: “I am in shocked that Mystery just made Mickie James submit!”

“…Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout as a result of a submission, MYSTERY!!!!!!!” TK81 announced.

Phreakadelic raised Mystery’s hand in victory and the music of the NOW began to play on the loudspeakers. Mystery was ecstatic, as this victory was huge. She got out of the ring and pumped her fist on her way back up the ramp. Mickie James got up on her feet and looked back at Mystery. She couldn’t believe she just tapped out because her feet were tickled. Her face turned red from embarrassment. She got out of the ring and ran back up the ramp in shame.

“Did you see that? How pathetic are these women? All this hype about Mickie James and there is she is already submitting. I know Mystery is tough, but I expected more out of Mickie…” Hollywood moaned.

“There is no one to stop us Hollywood. I think the both of us will retire as champions….” Chyna laughed.

“Yeah, you’re right. I know you are about to have SO much fun tormenting Little Fiji tonight.” Hollywood told her.

“Trust me, that little runt is going to suffer like she’s never suffered before….” Chyna laughed as she patted her championship belt on her shoulder.

**********COMMERCIAL**********

“This is Julie Day standing here with Mickie James. Mickie, you must feel disappointed losing in your debut match.” Julie Day asked.

“*sigh* Yeah, it’s tough. I can’t believe it either. I have been in some really tough matches, but this tickling thing is unlike anything else I have ever experienced. I can take a lot of pain, but having my feet tickled? That was something I will never forget. However, I KNOW I can beat Mystery. So, I am issuing a challenge to Mystery. Next week…..” Mickie tried to say when a figure interrupted her.

“So, this is the great Mickie James….” Sable laughed. “You are already a loser aren’t you? What’s the matter Mickie, feet ticklish?”

“Well, well, well. I didn’t think senior citizens such as you were allowed to stay up so late. Tell me Sable, ever hear of an iron? You’re going to need one considering there are so many wrinkles on your face…” Mickie shot back.

“Why aren’t you the funny one? Listen my dear Mickie, I am the Queen Bitch around her and it will be worth your while to not piss me off. But, I can be kind too. I know you are ticklish Mickie, but are you ticklish…everywhere?” Sable cooed as she looked up and down Mickie’s body.

Mickie was stunned at Sable’s comment, then reached back and slapped Sable across the face. Sable held her cheek in pain, then smiled.

“Ooh, a little fire huh? I really like a woman that has so much spunk. We will meet again Miss James. Hopefully the next time we meet, we can see just how sweet your body is….” Sable winked, then walked away.

CHYNA (tWo- WOWE CONTINENTAL CHAMPION)

Vs

LITTLE FIJI (GLOW)

“Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and it is a PINFALLS only matchup! This match is for the WOWE Continental Championship!!! Introducing first, from the isle of Fiji, please welcome Little Fiji!” TK81 announced.

Some tropical music began to play and Little Fiji made her appearance at the top of the stage. Dressed in her skimpy floral print bikini top and bottoms, Little Fiji made her way to the ring. As her barefeet walked across the ramp, she tried to smile for the fans. But in reality, she was scared silly. She had to face Chyna and she had to pin the Continental champion. She knew the odds were against her and she was going to try her best. If by some chance she wins this match, she would become a champion!

Lee: “Little Fiji looks like she is on her way to the executioner. I don’t know what our General Manager is thinking, but this is a complete mismatch. You have one of our smallest performers against perhaps the most powerful woman in WOWE.”

Coach: “This is one of those matches where we can sit back and watch the carnage. The great thing is, Little Fiji can’t quit in the match. She will be pinned and she will be pinned brutally. This is going to be FUN!!!”

“…and her opponent. Representing the Tickling World Order, she is the Women Of Wrestling Entertainment Continental Champion, she is the 9th wonder of the world, here is……….CHYNA!!!” TK81 announced.

The music of the NOW blared on the loudspeakers and the crowd booed as Chyna made her appearance at the top of the stage. Dressed in a black leather top that accentuated her cleavage, tight leather shorts and her thick combat/wrestling boots, Chyna began to make her way to the ring. With the blue strapped WOWE Continental title belt around her waist, Chyna had a smirk on her face. This was her first appearance at the Continental champion and she wanted to send a message to the rest of the roster that they will face hell if they try to take away her precious title. Chyna made it into the ring and started to laugh as she stared at her opponent. Chyna knew she was going to enjoy this match. She could torment Little Fiji as much as she wanted and Little Fiji couldn’t submit in this match. Plus, there was no way in hell Little Fiji was going to pin her. She handed her title belt to CTFT2001 and the continued to snicker at Little Fiji.

Lee: “Now this is just not fair. How is Little Fiji supposed to win this match? Chyna is perhaps 4 times her size!”

Coach: “Bye bye Little Fiji…..”

The bell rang and Chyna saw Little Fiji rushing her. Little Fiji went on the offensive and began to punch away at Chyna’s belly. Chyna looked down and saw this feeble attempt and laughed. She then simply reached down, grabbed Little Fiji by the throat, yanked her up and chokeslammed her into the canvas. Little Fiji moaned in pain and Chyna then kicked her in her ribs. Chyna then yanked Little Fiji to her feet by her hair, easily picked her up over her head and tossed Little Fiji onto the top rope, where she landed belly first. Little Fiji then flipped over the top rope and onto the arena floor back first. She was in a complete daze.

Lee: “This match is over….Someone stop this match!”

Coach: “Are you kidding Lee? How often do we see a dominant wrestler toss a rag doll around? This is going to be a demonstration of how badly someone can get beaten.”

Chyna got out of the ring and went over to the motionless body on the outside of the ring. She scooped Little Fiji off the floor and threw her back in the ring. Chyna got back in the ring and kicked Little Fiji over onto her back. She then grabbed the little ankles and proceeded to put Little Fiji in a Boston crab and Little Fiji screamed in pain and immediately tapped the mat. Unfortunately for her, this was a “no submissions” match. CTFT2001 simply looked at her and shrugged his shoulders. Little Fiji began to cry tears of pain and finally Chyna let go of the hold. She shook her head in disgust and pulled Little Fiji up to her feet again. She then threw her against the ropes and executed a clothesline from hell. Little Fiji did a complete 360-degree flip and landed on the mat in a heap. Chyna laughed to herself, then pulled Little Fiji up again, then put her in position for a tombstone pile driver, and then executed the maneuver. Little Fiji laid motionless on the mat and Chyna flipped off the crowd, who responded with boos.

Lee: “C’mon Coach!!! You have to agree that this match is over! Someone stop this humiliation! Little Fiji is lifeless!!”

Coach: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Stop the match? Are you kidding me? This match is great! I have never seen such a one sided match in my life. How much punishment can one woman take? I want to find out!”

Chyna saw Little Fiji’s nearly unconscious body and smiled. She then rolled Little Fiji over onto her stomach. She didn’t want this match to end just yet. She straddled Little Fiji’s back, then yanked the smaller woman’s hands over her head and pinned her wrists to the mat. Chyna then began to lightly tickle Little Fiji’s armpits and she thought she heard a giggle. Chyna continued to flutter her fingers lightly in the armpits and Little Fiji’s body began to squirm.

“hehehehehehehehe s-s-s-s-stop….don’t tickle me please…” Little Fiji whimpered.

Chyna shook her head and continued to tickle Little Fiji. Chyna felt the trapped body beneath her squirming and she continued her tickling torment. She could feel Little Fiji’s legs kicking wildly and knew she was going to torment her viciously. Chyna then stopped her torment, stood up and simply turned around and straddled Little Fiji’s shoulders. Chyna’s thighs smashed Little Fiji’s head into the mat and she now faced her feet.

Little Fiji’s head was pressed on the mat sideways and she could barely breathe underneath Chyna’s large frame. She prayed this torment would be over, but then chills ripped through her nervous system when she felt Chyna’s fingers stroking up and down her spine. She let out a yelp and her legs kicked wildly as the ticklish sensations ripped through her body. Her giggles flowed out freely and her hands continued to slap on the mat to no avail.

Chyna was enjoying herself at this time as she now dug her strong fingers into the helpless ribcage. She could hear the panicked laughter and found a special spot on Little Fiji’s hipbones. She laughed as she saw the helpless legs flailing about and then she grabbed one of Little Fiji’s ankles and pulled back. Little Fiji was now screaming in pain as her body was contorted into a half crab. Chyna held onto the ankle and now she could see the sole of Little Fiji’s foot. The poor girl was already barefoot and Chyna stared at the helpless sole. She then began to stroke her fingers across the surprisingly tender skin and Little Fiji immediately broke out into hysterical laughter. She tried to twist her foot, but because her leg was in the position it was in, there was no way she could avoid the tickle torment.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! STOP TICKLING ME!!!!!!! I GIVE UP!!! I GIVE UP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Little Fiji begged.

Chyna continued to tickle the arch of the foot and she knew there was nothing Little Fiji could do. She then let go of the ankle and grabbed the other ankle. She heard Little Fiji grunt in pain, then she began her tickling torment again. This time, she paid special attention to the toes and Little Fiji went into silent laughter. Chyna enjoyed playing with the little toes and wanted to make sure she tickled each and every crevice. Soon, she felt Little Fiji’s body go limp and knew the poor girl passed out. She then stood up and rolled Little Fiji over onto her back. She then placed her foot on top of Little Fiji’s head and CTFT2001 made the count. 1…………2…………..3!!!

Lee: “Thank goodness this match is finally over!!! That was cruel and unusual punishment for Little Fiji! I hope our General Manager is pleased at what she put her through! That was just not right!”

Coach: “Stop your complaining Lee! Stephanie McMahon gave Little Fiji of all people, an opportunity to become the Continental Champion! You and I both know she didn’t deserve a title shot! Our General Manager is a generous person!”

Lee: “If you say so Coach….”

Coach: “I do say so!! That’s why I am the Coach!”

“The winner of this bout and STILL WOWE Continental Champion, CHYNA!!!!!” TK81 announced.

The music of the NOW began to play and Chyna held up her championship belt. This was her first title defense and she wanted to send a message to the rest of the WOWE girls that she was going to be a force to be reckoned with. She stepped over Little Fiji’s body and left the ring still Continental Champion.

UP NEXT: Cheyenne Cher faces Molly Holly and Billie faces Hollywood!!!!!

awesome. but anyone know about Hollywood's tickle video and what it was like

so great to see the return of this series - superb REAL characters in the hands of a talented writer ... with losers suffering the ultimate indignites for failure in the ring! All hail Queen Hollywood ... but the Queen has MANY enemies!

Great Job Again!!!

As mentioned on my other post on your other thread...Glad your back, buddy!!! Been waiting a long time for this series to start up again...and as usual, you don't disappoint.

Looking forward to more stuff from RingDivas as well...

Pips

Good stuff as always, but I'd love to see one of those tiny girls like Little Fiji teach one of those oversized amazons a lesson at least once. Can't wait for the next installment!

~FTKL

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back