• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WOWF (wrestling/tickling) "The New era" (part 1) F/F

primetime

Verified
Okay folks, here is the first part for the WOWF part of my WOW wrestling series. I will try to write these as often as possible, but I can't make promises. I do want to give a huge shout out to Pips33Pips for getting Ringdivas.com to produce some wrestling/tickling clips. I recommend that you check them out. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this 1st part and feedback is always welcomed.

The pyrotechnics went off and the crowd went wild, as the show was about to begin! WOWF was making its first television appearance since the pay per view PANDEMONIUM and the draft lottery. The fans were wondering what was going to happen as now Terri Gold was now on WOWF. Plus, the Glamour Girls held all three championship titles in WOWF.

Johnny C: “Welcome everyone to another edition of Women Of Wrestling Federation action! This is Johnny C and we have an exciting show for you! Of course, sitting next to me is my broadcast partner, Bobby the Brain Heenan. Bobby, welcome back to WOWF!”

Bobby: “The pleasure is all yours! It is good to be back and it is good to see the Glamour Girls ruling the WOWF! All THREE titles are with the Glamour Girls and NO ONE can stop them now!”

Johnny C: “But with the addition of Terri Gold…”

Bobby: “What? Excuse me? Johnny, get real. Terri Gold is not a factor and she will not be one here. She couldn’t handle it in the minor leagues over there in WOWE, what makes you think she can make it here! Stick a fork in her, she is DONE!”

The music began to play and the crowd saw the WOWF General Manager, Debra, make her appearance at the top of the stage. Dressed in her black top that showed off her huge cleavage, a black business suit jacket, with a white skirt and black high heels, Debra made her way to the ring. She enjoyed being the GM and was looking forward to tonight’s program. She entered into the ring and waved to the cheering crowd. She grabbed a microphone and began to address the crowd.

“Hello everyone and welcome to WOWF!!!! This is your General Manager and I am here to announce tonight’s matches!!! Tonight, we will have Gail Kim face newcomer, SoCal Val. We have newly acquired talent, Riot facing Daisy! Dawn Marie will face Christy Hemme and there will be a championship match as the team of Francine and Jackie Gayda will defend their WOWF Tag Team titles against Harley’s Angels!!! Enjoy tonight’s show and….” Debra told the crowd when she heard the music of Trish Stratus playing.

The crowd began to boo as Trish Sratus made her appearance at the top of the stage. Wearing the WOWF World Championship title around her waist, Trish motioned towards the stage area, then the entire Glamour Girls group appeared on top of the stage. WOWF United States Champion Lana Star, her personal assistant Patti Pizzazz, WOWF Tag Team Champions Jackie Gayda and Francine, Dawn Marie with her newly acquired “slave” Stacy Keibler, Miss Kitty and Sunny were standing behind Trish, then the entire group made their way to the ring, serenaded by a chorus of boos. The arrogant women made it to the ring and surrounded Debra. Trish then grabbed a microphone and addressed the booing crowd.

“Hello ignorant people!! As you cretins should know by now, we are the Glamour Girls and we are the champions of this place! Look around, all the championships are with the Glamour Girls. We OWN this place and we will decide what is happening tonight. Sorry, but the Tag Team champions will NOT defend their titles tonight. Tonight is Glamour Girl celebration night!” Trish told the crowd.

“Excuse me?” Debra replied.

“You heard me! It is time for all of these sleazoids out there and you too Debra, recognize that we are truly the most dominant group in all of women’s wrestling. You can begin by addressing me as MS. World Champ.” Trish smiled.

“Sorry Trish, but I run this show and I think next week, you will defend your title. And you will defend your title against……….RIOT.” Debra announced.

“WHAT??!!! You can’t do that!! I am the champion!!” Trish started to scream.

“This week you are, but next week, who knows….” Debra smiled.

“I HATE you!” Trish screamed.

“I love you…” Debra joked.

“Stop this instant! Listen Debra…” Lana began to speak. “Don’t act like David Mclane and become a complete imbecile. You need to apologize.” Lana told the GM.

“Oh, I’m sorry Lana….I forgot. Next week, you will defend your title against…ICE COLD!!” Debra laughed.

“WHAT?!! YOU CAN’T DO THAT!!” Lana screamed.

“Yes, I can. After all, what are you two worried about? You are both champions. Surely it will be easy for you to defend the titles right?” Debra teased.

“Of course it is! I just didn’t want to soil my hands on a slimy woman like Ice Cold.” Lana retorted.

“I don’t think someone as ugly as Riot should get a title match this quickly. She has to prove herself!” Trish yelled.

“Okay, fine. Riot does wrestle tonight against Daisy. If she wins, she gets a title shot. If she doesn’t then you face another opponent of my choosing. Deal?” Debra then extended her hand.

“Okay, fine. That’s more like it.” Trish rolled her eyes.

“Is there anything else I can help you ladies with?” Debra asked sarcastically.

“Look, don’t get smart with us! Just because you’re old and ugly, doesn’t mean you should talk to us like that!” Lana told her.

“Okay folks, on with the show!” Debra announced to the crowd. Then, her theme music began to play and Debra left the ring.

The Glamour Girls watched the General Manager walk away from the ring. They couldn’t believe that Debra just ignored them and walked away. They all rolled their eyes and fumed, then proceeded to leave the ring themselves.

Bobby: “Well that was very disrespectful of the General Manager to do that! Doesn’t Debra realize she was in the ring with greatness?”

Johnny C: “I think Debra has had enough of their attitude. Remember Brain, Debra is the one in charge, not the Glamour Girls!”

Bobby: “One day she will get hers. If I were Debra, I would watch my back. After all, Terri Gold is on the roster now.”

Johnny C: “What’s that supposed to mean?”

Bobby: “Remember Johnny boy, Terri attacked Stephanie McMahon by tickling her feet. Terri just might do the same, although Debra will deserve it.”

Johnny C: “Oh give me a break……”

The Glamour Girls were walking backstage, still fuming over Debra’s comments to them. As they walked through the backstage area, Melina approached the group.

“Hello ladies. I can see you were having problems with that bitch from hell Debra.” Melina told them.

“What’s it to you?” Trish shot back.

Melina had a shocked look on her face. “Excuse me? Look, I am just trying to help. After all, I was invited to be a part of the Glamour Girls.”

“Who said you can be part of the Glamour Girls? I didn’t give you an invite!” Trish shot back.

“I did…” Lana began. “Face it, we need someone like Melina in the Glamour Girls. First of all, she is a big star like me! Do you see the paparazzi following her to the ring? It reminds me of the ordeal I go through.” Lana smiled.

“Look, we are not accepting new members. So, you can leave now.” Trish told her.

Melina huffed and began to fume. She then looked at Lana Star.

“Don’t worry, I will straighten this out. Sometimes she can get in a bad mood.” Lana told her.

The Glamour Girls walked off and Melina still stood there and was still upset over how Trish treated her. She then walked off in a hurry.

GAIL KIM

Vs

SOCAL VAL

“Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Beverly Hills California, here is SoCal Val!!!” Lillian Garcia announced.

The music of SoCal Val played and the crowd began to cheer as Val made her appearance on top of the stage. Dressed in a teal sleeveless top that showed off her cleavage, spandex shorts with black leather boots, she began to walk to the ring. Val was excited about being a part of the WOW organization. She was a part of TNA and also made a lot of appearances at Ring Divas, but now she felt she was in the big time. She wanted to prove herself against the best women wrestlers in the world. She got into the ring and awaited her opponent.

Johnny C: “SoCal Val makes her first appearance in WOWF! Brain, I am looking forward to watching Val in action. I really think she is going to make an impact here in the WOWF.”
Bobby: “You think so? I don’t now Johnny boy. She seems so…how can I put this? Bimbo-ish…”

Johnny C: “You are calling SoCal Val a bimbo? Brain, that’s not nice! Plus, she’s from Beverly Hills, your town!”

Bobby: “Look at her! The first word that pops into my mind is bimbo. She was in the poor section of Beverly Hills anyway! I think she has as much talent as you do in bed with a woman.”

Johnny C: “Well then, SoCal Val is going to be champion soon!”

Bobby: “Don’t fool yourself pal. That’s not what I heard. Mae Young told me otherwise…”

Johnny C: “Mae Young? Oh please…”

The music of Gail Kim began to play and the crowd began to boo as Gail Kim made her appearance at the top of the stage. Wearing an orange top, with black shorts and her black hiking boots, Gail began to walk to the ring with a scowl on her face. Gail was focused on one thing and that is to become the WOWF champion. She felt insulted that she had to waste her time with someone like SoCal Val, but it was going to give her great pleasure to torment her. She got into the ring and immediately went after Val.

Johnny C: “Wow! Gail is not wasting anytime is she?”

Bobby: “She’s not Johnny! I think she wants to send a message to everyone here in WOWF. She really is the most technically sound wrestler in the entire WOW roster! Bye bye SoCal Val!”

Gail grabbed Val by her hair and threw her against the ropes. Val bounced off the ropes and Gail delivered a massive clothesline. Val hit the mat and moaned in pain. Gail immediately began to stomp on the fallen wrestler and the referee, Merman, warned her to stop. Gail yelled at him and continued to stomp on Val. She then pulled Val up by her hair, pulled her head back and put her face into Val’s.

“You think you belong here in this ring with me? Well you slut, you are going to suffer for your crappy confidence!” Gail yelled, then slapped Val.

Val fell to the mat in pain. Gail then grabbed Val’s ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. Gail did a step over toehold, then dropped her knee into Val’s, causing Val to scream in pain. Gail smiled when she saw the look of pain on Val’s face. She then began to twist the knee further and Val screamed for mercy. Gail dismissed the begging and continued to work on the knee. Merman asked Val if she wanted to give up, but she refused. Gail then grabbed Val’s ankle and slid Val to the edge of the ring. Gail got out of the ring and dragged Val towards the ringpost. Gail then rammed Val’s ankle, then knee across the ring post and Val shrieked.

Johnny C: “Gail Kim is trying to break Val’s leg! How much longer can Val take this? She is getting completely dominated.”

Bobby: “It’s only a matter of time before Gail tears off Val’s leg. Val should quit now to spare herself a loss of a limb. Look at Gail! She is maniacal!”

Gail continued to ram Val’s knee across the ring post, then her ankle. Val’s eyes began to tear up as the pain was excruciating. Gail got back into the ring and dragged Val back to the center of the ring. She quickly twisted the ankle of Val and Val screamed very loudly. Gail smirked at Val and knew this match was just about over. Gail then began to pull the boot off of Val who began to beg.

“No….please don’t do that! My ankle! It hurts!” Gail whined.
Gail pulled the leather boot off and threw it out of the ring. She then quickly put Val in a figure four leglock and applied pressure. Val screamed in pain and Merman asked her if she wanted to give up. Val refused, she wanted to keep fighting. Gail shook her head in disgust and decided to ease up on the pressure. Val began to calm down, then Gail began to peel off Val’s sock. Val’s eyes shot open when she felt her sock getting pulled off.

“W-what are you doing? Why are you taking off my sock?” Val asked with great concern in her voice.

Gail pulled the sock off, exposing Val’s bare foot. She then threw the sock at Val’s face and looked at the vulnerable sole. Gail decided it was to welcome Val to WOWF and to humiliate her. She began to lightly run her fingers up and down the soft pink sole. Val began to giggle as she felt fingertips scurrying up and down her sole. Her toes began to twitch and she caught a case of the giggles.

“Hehehehehehe..STOP!! Why are you hehehehehehe tickling me?” Val continued to giggle.

Gail then held Val’s toes back and rapidly scurried her fingernails across the soft sole. Val then exploded in laughter and her arms began to flail about. Gail started to laugh herself as she listened to Val’s shrill laughter. She then began to lightly stroke her index finger across the base of Val’s toes and Val began to snort like a pig.

Bobby: “Listen to that pig squeal!!!”

Johnny C: “Gail is welcoming Val WOW style. How much longer can she hold out?”

Val’s eyes were shut tight as she felt the ticklish sensations ripping through her body. She looked at Gail tickling between her toes and she couldn’t believe this was happening to her. She suffered through this while at Ring Divas, but she didn’t think it would happen to her here in WOWF. Then Gail found her worst tickle spot and that was the center of the ball of her foot. Gail’s nails continued to scrape along the skin and Val went berserk. As the tickling continued, Val’s emotions changed as she screamed in pain. Gail applied pressure back to the figure four leglock, then tickled Val’s foot at the same time. Val couldn’t take both sensations and began to wildly tap the mat. Merman called for the bell and the match was over.

“The winner of this bout by a result of a submission, Gail Kim!” Lillian Garcia announced.

Johnny C: “That was complete and total domination on the part of Gail Kim. Poor SoCal Val!”

Bobby: “You seemed surprised. I recall a famous announcer telling you that SoCal Val has no talent.”

Johnny C: “Dick Vitale was here?”

Bobby: “Dick Vitale? Johnny, you are just as stupid as you look. Me, you idiot! I am never wrong. Mark my words, Gail Kim is going to be a brand name on this program.”

Gail looked over SoCal Val who was clutching her ankle and knee. Gail laughed, stomped on the ankle one more time, then left the ring. Gail was on a mission for gold and no one was going to stop her from accomplishing her goal.

*******COMMERCIAL*******

“Trish, why don’t you want Melina to join the Glamour Girls? She is perfect for our group!” Lana asked.

“Because she is a flat out whore! We do not need any whores in MY Glamour Girl group.” Trish shot back.

“Your Glamour Girl group? Excuse me, but like, I founded this group! And I want Melina to join!” Lana yelled back.

“Look Lana, Melina is no good. I don’t trust her.” Trish retorted.

“I don’t care! Melina is Glamour Girl material and she is MORE than welcome to join!” Lana yelled.

“Over my dead body…” Trish said while her eyes turned to slits.

“That CAN be arranged…” Lana shot back.

Trish and Lana then got into each other’s face while the rest of the Glamour Girls looked on. The WOWF World Champion and WOWF U.S. Champion were now nose to nose and it looked as though everything was going to explode.

“WILL YOU TWO STOP IT!! Knock it off! We do not need this kind of dissension. We are the most powerful group in all of wrestling and the rest of those morons out there would like nothing better than to see us split apart. That troll Mclane already made us lose Sable, let’s not lose anymore!” Sunny tried to reason. “Trish, we need Melina! Losing Sable hurt us, so as a group we decided to let her join.”

“Whatever…” Trish rolled her eyes.

Melina walked into the Glamour Girl locker room and started to hug everyone. “Hello ladies! Thanks for letting me join! I am so honored to be part of the Glamour Girls.” Melina then extended her hand towards Trish.

Trish looked at Melina’s extended hand. She then half heartedly shook the hand and looked Melina in the eye. “Don’t mess up…” then walked away.

Melina rolled her eyes at the cold treatment. Lana stood next to her and both women eyed Trish as she left the locker room.

Terri Gold walked into a locker room and smiled when she saw someone in the room. “Hi! It’s good to see you again Americana!”

Americana ran up to Terri and gave her a hug. “Welcome to the WOWF Terri! We are really excited to see you here.”

“Thanks, hopefully I won’t get in the way.” Terri replied.

“Get in the way? Are you kidding? We are expecting big things out of you!” Americana smiled.

“I don’t know. I’m just trying to find my way here. This is your place, I just want to help.” Terri said modestly.

“Terri, everyone here looks up to you! You are going to do great.” Americana told her.

“Thanks, I will do my best. Now I have a new headache. I am away from Hollywood, now I get Lana Star. Got any Excedrin?” Terri laughed.

“After dealing with Lana and the Glamour Girls, I have a whole factory full of Excedrin…” Americana smiled back.

“Hello everyone! This is Maria and I am the new reporter for the WOWF!! Yay ME!!! Anyway, Terri Runnels decided to leave WOWF because some of the Glamour Girls were very mean to her! So, Debra asked me to be a reporter and I said yippee!!” Maria smiled. “Now for my very first guest, I have the heavy metal maniac, Riot! Hello Riot! Rockon!”

Riot gave a puzzled look to Maria, then grabbed the microphone. “Thanks, I think. Anyway you Riot-o-holics out there! I am now in the WOWF and you know what that means? Complete and total domination of the competition here! I look over here in the WOWF and what do I see? A bunch of powder puff women who are holding championships. Next week, I get a shot at…” Riot began.

“You get a shot at me…” Trish said as she entered the interview area.

“Well, well, well. Look what the rat dragged in. The temporary champion Trish Fatus.” Riot laughed.

“Listen Riot, I don’t know who you think you are, but I am the champion here. I am the true dominant force here in WOWF and I am more of a woman than that garbage bag slut Hollywood is over in the WOWE. By the way, what truck hit you? Your face looks like it has been hit by several cement trucks.” Trish replied.

“Aren’t you cute? Listen bleach blond, after I destroy whoever the chump I am facing, I get to destroy you next week. Tick tock Trish, tick tock. Your time as champion is just about…OVER! Why don’t you stick around for a while and see how it is done?” Riot laughed as she exited the interview room.

“Hi Trish! I’m Maria!” Maria said with a huge smile.

“Shut up. Don’t talk to me you imbecile!” Trish yelled.

“What’s an im..imbe..imbecile?” Maria asked puzzled.

“Never mind…Just look in the mirror.” Trish said as she rolled her eyes as she walked away.

Maria watched as Trish walked away, then picked up a mirror. “Hi imbecile!” she said as she smiled at her reflection.

RIOT

Vs

DAISY (GLOW)

“Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, here is DAISY!!!!!” Lillian Garcia announced.

The crowd began to boo as Daisy appeared at the top of the stage. Wearing what appeared to be a collage of different color fabric woven into a blouse, flower shorts and red converse sneakers. Daisy was a very tall woman, standing over 6 feet tall. She knew about being on top, as she was a former GLOW champion. She entered into the ring and awaited her opponent. She knew she was going to have her hands full with her opponent.
“And her opponent, please welcome the heavy metal maniac, here is RIOT!!!!!!!” Lillian Garcia announced.

The capacity crowd exploded into cheers as the Metallica song “Enter the Sandman” began to play. Pyrotechnics went off and Riot made her appearance at the top of the stage. Dressed in her “spray painted” graffiti shirt that bore her name, black spandex shorts and her long black boots, adorned with red flames, Riot began to walk towards the ring swinging her trademark baseball bat. Riot had a smirk on her face as she heard the tremendous ovation. Riot was focused for this match as she wanted a title shot at Trish Stratus next week. She entered into the ring and stared down Daisy.

Johnny C: “Wow Brain! Look at Riot! She is one impressive lady and I KNOW she is going to make an impact here in WOWF!”

Bobby: “I’m trying not to look at her. That woman looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every ugly branch on her way down. I hope she loses because I would hate to see the beautiful Trish touch that nasty body of hers.”

Johnny C: “A lot is on the line for Riot tonight. She wins and she has a title match next week. She loses and Trish skates by again.”

Bobby: “Skates by? Trish Stratus is the greatest women’s champion of all time! I am sure she will stop everyone she faces. Now let’s watch this train wreck of a match!”

The bell rang and Riot immediately went after Daisy. She began to punch away at the gentle giant, staggering her. Riot then threw Daisy off the ropes and tried a clothesline. Daisy ducked, stopped in her tracks and kneed Riot. Riot hunched over and Daisy delivered a double axe handle to Riot’s back and Riot fell to the mat in pain.

Daisy then kicked Riot in the side and Riot moaned in pain. Daisy then grabbed Riot’s ankle and clamped on the ankle lock. Riot screamed in pain as Daisy continued to twist her ankle. Jersey tickler asked Riot if she wanted to submit, but she refused to submit. Riot then managed to twist herself onto her back, reached up and raked Daisy in the eyes. Daisy moaned in pain and Riot got to her feet. Daisy then approached Riot and Riot kicked her in the gut. Daisy hunched over and Riot put Daisy’s head between her legs and prepared to powerbomb Daisy. She lifted her up and as the arena lit up with flashbulbs, Riot executed the powerbomb and Daisy was out cold.

Johnny C: “What dominance! She just destroyed Daisy!”

Bobby: “Whatever. Next week Trish is going to destroy her anyway…”

Johnny C: “Wait a minute, Riot is not going for the cover. What is she up to?

Riot looked at the dazed Daisy and smiled. Riot knew it was playtime and also wanted to send a message. She grabbed Daisy’s ankle and flipped her over onto her stomach. Riot then knelt down and put an ankle lock on Daisy, but began to unlace the red converse sneaker. The laces came undone and she pulled the sneaker off, exposing Daisy’s size 13 sock covered foot. Riot then threw the sneaker into the crowd and ran her fingers across the arch. Daisy’s foot jerked and Riot knew she had a sensitive foot. She then winked to the crowd and began to peel off Daisy’s sock. The sock came off and Riot stared at Daisy’s pale sole and began to slowly trickle her fingers across the length of the sole.

“hehehehehe…” Daisy giggled.

“Ticklish bitch? Then you are really not going to like this!” Riot yelled as she began to scurry her fingers faster across the tender sole.

Daisy’s body began to writhe in ticklish agony and she couldn’t pull her foot away from Riot’s grip. She felt Riot’s strong fingers tickling her foot and the laughter began to pour out. Her long toes wiggled wildly, then Riot went after the toes. She then clamped Daisy’s ankle between her thighs and continued to tickle the helpless sole. Jersey_tickler asked her if she wanted to submit and Daisy simply screamed.

Riot enjoyed looking at the wrinkling sole and Daisy’s futile efforts to pull her foot free. She then pulled the big toe away from the long index toe and attacked the delicate webbing in between. Daisy exploded in laughter and begged for mercy. Riot then continued to tickle down the length of the sole, enjoying every moment of this.

“PLEASE!!! STOP! NO MORE!! NO MORE!!” Daisy screamed.

“Laugh it up ticklish bitch! Let Trish Stratus hear you!” Riot shouted as her fingers continued their tickling magic. Riot always did enjoy tickling the feet of her opponent and imagined Trish’s foot trapped right now. She scurried her fingers across the ball of the foot, then went after the arch. She could imagine Trish writhing in ticklish agony. Riot then heard the bell ring as Daisy had tapped out.

Johnny C: “Riot did it! She made Daisy tap out! Brain, she is going to be a handful for Trish next week!”

Bobby: “Trish is not a crappy wrestler like Daisy! Riot better get ready for the fight of her life!”

“The winner of this bout as a result of a submission, RIOT!!!” Lillian Garcia announced.

“Enter the Sandman” began to play and Riot raised her fist in victory. She then motioned her hands around her waist, indicating she wanted championship gold. She knew her opportunity was here again. She couldn’t wait for next week.

UP NEXT: Dawn Marie faces Christy Hemme and the Tag Team titles are on the line!!!

Okay folks, how do you like it? Feedback always welcomed.

Great story as always Prime. Thanks for the effort! I look forward to your next.

LOL ... Riot v. Daisy was a criminal mismatch! Not that I mind mismatches! heh heh ... LAns v. Ice Cold should be classic! Hope "Frosty" can keep those boots on .... as I recall, showing those big ol' soles would be an embarassing reminder of prior indignities! great job, Prime - great to see this series back!

Glad you're back

Hey Prime...

I've been waiting patiently for this series to return and again...You do not disappoint. Glad you've started the series again.

Pips

P.S. RingDivas says they'll be posting some tickle/wrestling matches soon. I've emailed them a couple of ideas for matches

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back