• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True

yoodle54

It was my friends sisters 18th birthday and she had her friend friend over ,her friend had blonde hair and blue eyes pretty much the perfect figure so naturally i was checking her out all day i noticed she had lil straw slip on shoes on her feet. as we where sitting down for the family birthday celebration she crossed her legs and her beutiful pink little feet were dangling out of her slip on shoes her feet looked very soft and where a pinky warm complection.well i was expecting the usual boring family gathering games when one of them suggested we play the tickling game my eyes lit up :D it was basically whoever gets the most questions wrong has thier feet tickled for 15 minutes straight. well anyways it turned out that the beutiful foot girl lost ! Muahaha now came the tickling they brought in a chair with a hole in the back and she was instructed to put her feet through. we then removed her little shoes and exposed her perfect little toes which she wiggled her tonails where bright pink and her feet where very petite, we used some rope form the garden to bind her ankles whilst the othere tied her hands.she looked very anxious about all of this and confessed her feet had never been tickled hehe all the better.three people where designated to restrain her while the other two tickled her feet i made sure i was a tickler ;) . and as she lost the game i felt she deserved the maximum punishment. i went into the kitchen and found some cooking oil and brought it back she was like whats that for little did she know. then i went into the draw and took out one of my hairbrushes one with the brissles close together i went over to her feet and rubbed the oil on she started to giggle and i wasnt even tickling her then i slowly moved the brush over her arch and down the side of her foot this drove her mad she screamed ohh my god it tickles soo much then i instructed the guy next to me to tickle her arch whilst i scrubbed the brush under her soft toes she was in hysterics screaming and tears began to roll down her cheek.
and that was my first experience of real life tickling.

:eek: Wow... I wish I ran with a crowd that instead of the usual party games played "the tickling game".

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back