• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Invisible Ink has left TMF

goddess_nemesis

Verified
A lot of you are fans of Invisible Ink's, and I wanted to take this time to let everyone know that Ink has left TMF. I received a PM from him last Monday and didn't read it until a few days later. He has left for personal reasons and it sounds like he won't be back.

He and I were working on a new story, and he had been working on the ending. I still have story but with no ending. I haven't decided yet on what I'll do with it. If I should try to finish it (the ending won't be an Ink ending) or leave it as is, unfinished?

I'm sad to see that he's left since so many of us enjoy his stories.

Sorry, moderators if this is the wrong spot to post this, but I figured everyone who enjoyed Ink's stories would most definitely see it here.

I'm not surprised, he's barely here as it is, he rarely if ever answered my PMs and he was extremely rare in his appearances, it was inevitable that he would disappear like this, i'm just surprised it wasn't sooner.

:sadcry: I am sorry to hear this. Ink's stories are always enjoyable to read. A talent such as his will be sorely missed!

Not very good news to start a New Year with!

Hopefully at some point he will return!

Same here I loved reading his stories....

Posted by ticklingnemesis
I still have story but with no ending. I haven't decided yet on what I'll do with it. If I should try to finish it (the ending won't be an Ink ending) or leave it as is, unfinished?

If you care to hear my two cents on it i think you should post it with the ending. It might not be an Ink ending but its better than no ending.

Why not post it and ask other members to try writing an ending and you can choose the best one?

I was just directed to this thead. Last time I talked to Ink things were really hectic in his life. He was promoted in his job and does a side job. I have a feeling though the lack of response to the last story he posted is a big part of his decision to leave. The fact that he never got alot of feedback by people on his stuff was always a big frustration for him. I loved his writing and was afraid this was going to happen. Thanks for letting us know nemesis.

Invisible Ink gone?
I don't know what to say.
Invisible Ink was the first one to reply to one of my stories and
it was Invisible Ink's suggestion on spaceing the paragraphs that made my stories readable.
Well, when I post my New Years story today I will dedicate the post to Invisible Ink.
Goodbye Invisible Ink and best wishes. :wavingguy

Gone without a trace!

Hi everyone!

Yes, it seems that I will no longer be active at the TMF with any regularity at all anymore. I KNOW I wasn't around much to begin with, but that's life for me. Busy, busy, and then some.

I am still planning on leaving stories in my archive when at all possible. I do have one final story that I'd like to leave the TMF with. It's something that Nemesis and I have worked on and it's incredible. ( Don't worry Nemmy, I have the ending all set! )

I'm going to post this final story on Friday.

Honestly, I will miss hanging around these parts. I love all the good people that I've met here and the awesome stuff we've accomplished.

I've worked hand in hand on stories with Shadowtickler, SultryBrunette, Isabeau, Nemmy, Tickle Mantis and the good ol' Jeresy tickler.

My leaving the TMF is purely the result of my own selfishness and greed. I got too carried away with this stuff and as a result hurt some very important people in my life. Mostly my wife.

This is my way of showing her that she means the world to me.

Anyhoot, Thanks to anyone who's ever worked with me or enjoyed my work on some level!

Let's do GREAT in 2008!

Bye-

Sorry to see you go! I have enjoyed many of your stories - they will certainly live on! :cool2: I wish you the best of luck. :wavingguy

Its with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes that I say goodbye. I will miss our friendship and truly hope things work out for the best for you. Best wishes always.

Invisible Ink I will never forget how you said on my very first story
"I love your sick imagination."
It was an incredible complement and
it let me know I had a place here at the TMF.
I'm sorry to see you go :dropatear
but I wish you all the best.
You will be missed and you will be remembered.
Goodbye & good luck my friend. :wavingguy

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back