• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickling Day

Getoffme

True

me. taunt me every second she was tickli

Getoffme

Last edited:
great story

hey there....we are so alike. I'm a ticklish guy too, and the kinds of tickle scenarios you describe and just what I like so much myself. I loved about your girlfriend spending a week telling you about the tickle torture you would receive in the hotel! One thing you didn't mention is whether she tickles/plays with your belly button, which is a prime tickle spot for me. Is your belly button ticklish? Does she tickle you there/play with it?? Please describe, as you and I share the same tickle interests!

Getoffme,

Wow, you are a lucky guy, and sounds like you have a great tickle relationship. I'm glad you get tickled on your stomach a lot. Me too, and the belly is such a wide open tickle target. Can you describe what your belly button looks like, and how your girlfriend tickles there? Does she make you say things while being tickled? While growing up I had a babysitter who used to pin me down and she'd stroke my belly and make me say "please tickle me" to get her to stop, and then when I'd say it she'd say "okay, if that's what you want, I'll tickle you!" Now THAT is tickle torture!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back