• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trailer

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
This is the Trailer for "Batman & The Illuminati Cult" Enjoy!

Gotham City, 1942

As the Second World War rages on, thanks to the Super Powered "Mystery Men" the Allies had a fighting chance and battled the agents of Hitler, whom claimed to possess the legendary Spear of Destiny, the spear that is said to have pierced the side of Christ, thus anyone who weided it would be absolutly invincible. Batman helped by teaming up Superman and other heroes, as well as Bruce Wayne who donated to the war effort on the home front.

Bruce had by met and adopted Dick Grayson as his Ward and hired Alfred Beagle (remember this is Earth-2 different continuity) however the Joker continued to be a thorn in Batman's side.

Bruce looked out and saw the Bat-Signal and began walking towards his new hideout and a young Dick began following him and said "Can I come with you?" Bruce looked at him and said "Not Tonight Dick, I'm going alone on this one alone." and Dick says "Ah come one."

Bruce turns around nearly dressed in his Batman costumes and said while putting his cowl on "Dick I told you you're to young to face these kind of criminals." Batman said as he got into his Batmobile Alfred than asked "What will I tell Ms. Julie sir?"

"Tell I had a meeting Alfred." Batman said riding out of his cave.

At Commissioner Gordon's office

Commissioner Gordon looks outside of his window as he hears Batman distinctive voice "Commissioner what did you call me for?" Commissioner Gordon than reached in his drawer while saying "I received this letter from an group calling themselves the Illuminati Cult."

Batman quickly skimmed through as Gordon continued "Apparently their buddy-buddy with Adolf and are planing to ship some kind of ancient tool instrumental to the Axis through the port." Batman than placed the letter down.

Gordon said "Also I suspect that you an certain friend will be there and you know who I'm talking about. Oh and how is the kid?" Gordon said obvioulsy refering to Superman and Batman's partner Robin.

Batman than said "I'll take it alone, Superman is dealing with an important case and I have forbiden Robin to any part in this." Gordon than said "We also have information that buisinessman Joseph Howland is some how involved with this group." What makes you say that Jim?" Batman asked intrigued, Bruce had encounters with Joseph Howland.

Commissioner Gordon than said "He is planning on putting on some ancient artifact on exibt and he recieved a letter threating robbery" To Batman he had already made plans to attend the exibt after finishing his sentence he turned around and Batman was gone. Gordon than said rubbing his eyes "I hate it when he does that."

Well Thats all for now sorry to be a tease but expect the full first chapter real soon (okay mabey at the end of this week or this weekend feedback please) Later!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back