• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patty's Office Party

TQLR

TMF Expert
I have never thought of myself as a bitchy kind of boss, but apparently my two employees, Janet and Debra thought so. Mostly, it’s just jealousy, I think. At 35 I still look under 30 and my voluptuous figure still turns most heads. Okay, maybe sometimes I’m a little bitchy, and on this day I was bitchier than most !

Well, after all, I run this office and I decide when something’s done right or if it’s wrong. That is, until this one late evening.

I had told Janet and Debra that they had to stay after everyone else had left to finish up the work they had failed to do during the day. One could tell they didn’t like the idea, but attempted to get their work done anyway. In retrospect, I probably compounded the problem by constantly nagging at them to see if they were through yet.

Finally, Janet spoke up rather defiantly "Look.. if you’d quit nagging at us, we’d probably be done by now !"

"Yeah, Patty, quit being such a bitch !"

I was flabbergasted ! All I could manage to squeak out was "B… B….B…." and I never let anyone call me Patty ! My name is Patricia !

Quelling my shock and anger, I drew on my well known reserves of power and authority and quietly said "If that work isn’t finished in 10 minutes, you two can seek employment elsewhere !" Haughtily, I raised my nose into the air and crossed my arms across my full breasts.

Slowly, Janet and Debra rose from their desks and began slowly walking towards me. I wasn’t smart enough to be intimidated by them. You see I only stand 4’9" tall and Janet and Debra stand a full 6 foot in their heels ! I idly flicked my short blonde hair from my forehead as they drew nearer.

Janet mimicked me as she flung her long red tresses back across her shoulder and Debra merely ran her long nails down through her brunette curls.

"Deb, I think someone needs a little attitude adjustment !" Janet said as she moved to my left side.

"Most definitely. Someone needs to lighten up a little bit !" said Debra as she moved to my right.

Only then, as I stood looking up at these two women who towered over me, did I begin to feel very small and a little scared. I was afraid at that moment they were going to hit me, but what they did next was far more devastating !

As if on cue, they each shot a hand forward and began to furiously tickle my sides ! I screamed like a little girl and immediately burst out in uncontrolled laughter ! I tried to back away but each of them grabbed one of my arms and twisted them behind my back as they continued to tickle my ribs. I had never thought I was this ticklish, but then I’d never been held in such a strong grip while someone tickle-tortured me !

I laughed uproariously while I did a mincing little dance in an effort to get away ! It didn’t take them long to tickle the resistance out of me. Soon my legs began to feel like rubber and I was gasping desperately for every breath I managed to take. Had I been able to fall to the carpet, I would have, but their grip on my arms was strong and they held me aloft on rubbery legs !

It was obvious they were enjoying my ticklish situation as I laughed and giggled and squirmed under their long nails. They began taunting and teasing me with "Oooooohh is someone ticklish????" and "What a tickly little girl !"

Janet reached down and untucked my blouse from the waistband of my too-tight skirt and snaked her long nails up underneath, finding my very sensitive tummy in the process ! I didn’t think it was possible but I began laughing even louder as she stroked my unprotected bare skin.

Debra grinned wickedly and said "Let’s see if she has some more ticklish spots under there !" Saying that, she grabbed the shirt-tail of my expensive silk blouse and yanked it away hard. Buttons flew everywhere but their hands flew right to my now bare midriff !

I must have looked quite ridiculous to them by now ! Here I was laughing my fool head off while they tickled me, with my large breasts jiggling and bouncing in front of them; barely contained within my silky red bra ! I guess they figured that if they were going to be fired anyway, they could get away with any kind of behavior.

I was red in the face by now, tears of laughter painting my cheeks, and barely able to breath ! They must have sensed it was time to give me a break as they both let go of my arms at the same moment, and I collapsed weakly to the carpet; still laughing hysterically ! Of course, they didn’t let go of the shirt-tails of my blouse, so as I fell, they peeled it off of me as easily as one would peel a banana !

I tried rolling into a fetal position to protect my tummy, not realizing that they’d just stripped off my blouse ! But Janet put one high-heeled shoe directly on my butt and pushed me face first onto the carpet. She then straddled my buns and used both hands to dance wickedly up and down my tender sides !

Kicking my legs did no good as they were about as effective as limp spaghetti noodles ! With my arms I tried vainly to stop Janet’s torturous fingers, but she just batted them away as she laughed at my helplessness.

I had never been so helpless nor so humiliated in my entire life ! Emotions swirled in turmoil through my brain ! ….helplessness… humiliation…. Unstoppable laughter…. Arousal ??? Yes, perversely I was becoming aroused by their non-stop tickle-torture ! I felt completely helpless which fueled my feelings of humiliation, which fed my arousal that made me even more ticklish than when they started ! Helpless, humiliated, aroused, ticklish.. you see the sort of vicious circle that spun around in my mind as I realized they could do anything they wanted to me and I couldn’t do a thing to stop them.

I had finally subsided into silent laughing jags when all of sudden I started squealing wildly and cackling like an insane woman ! You see Debra had laid across the backs of my calves and idly plucked off my pumps, leaving my wrinkled, upturned soles waiting for her "tender" ministrations ! It was when she skittered her long nails across my nylon covered soles that I exploded with new, violent, hilarious laughter ! I’d always known that my poor feet were a "little" ticklish, but long nails stroking across nylon seemed to intensify the feeling 10 fold ! And Debra knew just how to tickle someone’s helpless feet ! She would stroke across the wrinkles of the arch until the toes spread wildly outward, then dive her nails in under and between the toes until they scrunched up into little fists of ticklish frenzy.

I was truly tickle-crazy by now ! And becoming more and more aroused with every helpless guffaw, cackle, and giggle ! I could feel how hard my nipples had become and even they got a tickling through my sheer bra from the soft nap of the carpet below me ! That was when I felt a great lessening of tension across my chest and I realized that Janet had unsnapped my bra ! She flung the straps to either side, and with as large as my breasts are, found it easy to tickle the sides as I rocked helplessly to and fro !

"Oh God !" I thought to myself in the middle of my tickle-hysteria, "If they see how turned on I’ve become, I’ll just die !" Here they came again: shame.. humiliation… helplessness… arousal… ticklishness ! They had managed to strip me of my dignity, pride, and authority just as surely as they intended to strip me of my business attire !

As if Janet was able to read my crazed thoughts, she slithered down to sit on the back of my thighs and began tugging on the zipper of my way too-tight skirt ! I just laid there and laughed and laughed as I felt her peeling down my skirt, pantyhose, and panties until she’d stripped my buns completely bare !

Looking back on it, I could tell that Janet had a truly evil streak in her. With her long red hair, she used it like a feather to tickle and tease my writhing buns and the back of my bare thighs ! She was making it sooo much worse for me because her thigh tickling was coming dangerously close to my blonde, curly mound; which by now was fairly sopping with unspent desire !

Debra mercifully stopped tickling my feet long enough for her to turn around and roll my skirt/pantyhose/panties down around my knees. As tight as they were, they were as effective as any rope would be. There was no way I could move my legs apart if I wanted to !

Giving me another moment to desperately grab sobbing, giggling breaths, the two got off of me and easily rolled me over onto my back. My bra had disappeared in the process and now my obviously aroused nipples were shamelessly on display for them to see. I was completely nude from the knees up and still laughing and cackling hysterically. Feebly I tried to cover my engorged nipples with my rubbery hands, but Janet would have none of that !

"Oh no you don’t !" she said as she pulled my weak arms over my head, "We both want to see if those are real, don’t we Debra ?"

There was no hiding from them now. My nipples stuck straight up in the air; hard little traitors that telegraphed my arousal. And my full hips were no help as they writhed and wriggled in an absolutely lewd display of my lust !

"Look Deb !" Janet crowed, "…I think she’s actually enjoying this ! Why you slutty little thing you ! You really love being tickled to death, don’t you?"

I don’t know if I was more red in the face from laughter or from the shame of what they’d just discovered about me ! They took huge delight in teasing me about it, not realizing they were only stoking the fires of my humiliating arousal !

Janet laid down next to me, still holding my arms above my head, as Debra once again laid across my shins. Janet was blowing across my throbbing nipples while Debra was slowly, teasingly dragging her nails up and down my soles. This resulted in the wierdest combination of moans and giggles that they’d ever heard before.

With her red hair-feather tickling my nipples, Janet whispered into my ear. "We’ll make you a deal. You quit being so bitchy and we’ll keep tickling you. If not, we’ll keep tickling you ! Now isn’t that a good deal ?" she giggled.

At this point I was so lust-crazed that I just wanted them to finish me off ! I had never been so aroused before in my entire life and I didn’t want it to stop!

"And are you ticklish here also ?" Janet crooned as she started drawing slow, lazy circles with one fingernail just above my steaming mound ! That part of my lower tummy is excruciatingly ticklish and I giggled and gurgled and sputtered as my hips began gyrating faster and faster.

Debra could sense that I was about ready to explode. She used her long nails to rip open the stocking on my right foot, stripping it completely bare ! When she started tickling my bare foot I didn’t think it could be any worse, but then she started nibbling and sucking on my toes !

I bucked and squealed in sensuous delight as I lost all control of my lust ! I know I pulled some muscles as the orgasm ripped through my body and had me writhing as if I’d been electrocuted ! The two absolutely delighted in my grunts and moans of ecstasy mixed in with the girlish giggling they had reduced me to.

Sobbing with delight I slowly came down from that most violent of orgasms. Just as the final tremors were passing away, Janet slid a finger into my blonde forest and found my hard little nubbin ! And trust me, she knew JUST how to tickle there ! Debra began furiously tickling my bare foot and I howled with laughter and excitement ! My back arched painfully upwards as I squeaked and groaned my way through a second, mind-shattering orgasm !

When I finally woke up, I was still throbbing and giggling, and completely stark naked ! It took me 15 minutes until I could barely crawl around the office. I searched for an hour but the only part of my clothing I could find were my pumps and my sport coat ! Those two had stolen the rest of my clothing and left me helplessly nude ! The realization threatened to toss me into that black hole of another blissful orgasm. I had to do something because I certainly couldn’t drive home nude !

Donning my heels and sport coat, I looked at myself in the mirror. The coat barely covered my bare buns; it looked like a micro mini-dress that had shrunk ! And the front of it was not designed to hide breasts as large as mine ! Blushing furiously, I looked at myself again in the mirror and realized it was the only way I was going to get home !

I managed to get to my car without being seen, and I wondered if anybody would see anything unusual on the security cameras ! As I drove home, I had to keep from playing with myself as the whole erotic episode replayed itself through my tickle-frazzled mind.

My rebellious employees had tickled me into submission, stripped me naked, and tickle-tortured me through two mind-blowing orgasms. Then they had stolen my clothing so I was forced to drive home almost totally nude !

One thing was certain; they had surely adjusted my attitude ! And I certainly did not fire them ! I have some attitude adjustment in mind for them as well !

tell me there is some payback! there has to be! PLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE! I beg of you, TQLR!

yeah i agree....great story, i wish i hadnt of waited so long to read it! man, now i gotta go read the sequels! :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back