• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Master's Fantasies I M/FFF

joeroberts

Before reading,

I have written a sort of epilogue over the years of short stories involving the characters mentioned. I am now going through the process of editing it and thought I'd post it here for all to see. It is quite heavy on S&M so abstain ye of faint hearts. Please please please comment whether positive or negative to help me with the editting process. Be patient this extract contains no tickling, its more setting the scene, but it will come.

Joe!

Becky felt a tingle of excitment as she walked out the door. It has been ages since she had a modeling job and she hoped, as always, this would be the lucky break she had been waiting for. Becky was an average girl, not many people took to Becky, she was very pretty and enjoyed the company of men. She had got used to herself and part of that ment she knew she was a flirt, and in her later years had learnt to control this passion for being fancied by men since she had hurt so many. She often thought that in a next life she would be a man as a punishment for distatefully and harshly left over a dozen men wanting more. She walked into the kiosk at the end of her road and bought the obligatory paket of chewing gum and a botlle of water. She scanned the headlines of the news paper, ignoring, as many people had come to, due to the passing of time, the top corner which red, Natalie missing 235 days and counting.

"Well I'll see you next weekend," stated Becky now on the bus. "You know I must go and see my parents this week, i haven't seen them for ages, I promise next week end I'll be all yours." With that Becky ended a lie filled telephone conversation with her boyfriend. Neither Becky's parents or her boyfriend approved of her doing modelling jobs, which is why she had told her parents that she was spending the week with her boyfriend, nobody knew where Becky would be for the next week.

At the studio Becky was offered an innocent cup of coffee by a nice looking girl called Laura. She was the only person there, which as Becky knew was unusual for a modelling scene. They sat and made small talk, as people do on these occasions; "Isn't it terrible about this poor Natalie girl, who has been missing for ages?" Questioned Becky in a rhetorical manner. "Well," said Laura "she isn't the only girl missing in the world you know. Last year a girl went missing called Janina and we no longer talk about her, and she remains unfound." Becky was surprised at this answer normally at this type of events people would give a simple answer with not much thought, but her counter part seemed genuinely to have considered her options before answering. "Wouldn't it be nice to find her yourself?" said Becky, taken aback. "I mean one would love to be the hero of the hour and be able to meet this poor girl Natalie," Becky hesitated "or Janina for that matter and be their hero!" Laura smiled, a pause overtook the room, a cruel unwanted one. Becky felt ill, her eyes closed lightly, "Something tells me you will!" stated Laura, Becky's head fell back, spilling the drug infested coffee on the floor.

Becky was awoken by a pale of cold water poured on her. Her eyes almost popped out of their socket her back tightened as her torso moved forward while her arms over head and legs remained in place. It took Becky a while to compose herself. Upon trying to wipe her face Becky realised her arms were bound high up, tightly, her legs were tied together and she was left on her knees with her feet dangling off a surface of some sort. Becky then came through completely, remembering only getting on the bus to go to a modelling job. A figure materialised in the distance, her sight still hazy, all she did was shout a weak "Help!" Then a voice, "dont worry, its ok, we're not going to hurt you." Contrary to what one would expect, it was a sweet calming voice. Becky felt someone wiping her face and then her sight was fully recovered. Then Beck's heart dropped and the full account of what had happened materialised in her mind, "Laura..."

"Don't be afraid, there have been worse people than the Master. He will never hurt you, it is your privilege to have been taken by him, he will look after you well, in exchange of some sacrifice," stated Laura in an almost theatrical manner and taking a breath after the long speech. Becky was sobbing, "listen, I don't understand a thing, just let me go, I dont know you, what is it you want..." Laura interrupted, "He wants you, thats all." At this unsatisfactory answer Becky began to whip her arms about trying to release her arms, when a sharp burning feeling hit the back of her neck which bought her to a halt. "You must start to accept your fate," commented Laura innocently. "You will learn to be a submissive, I am your mistress, you will do what I say when I say or I will shock you," at that moment another sharp pain at the beck of her neck. Then Becky realised a contraption around her neck, and remembered that Laura had previously explained that would keep her in line if she ever needed to be scolded. Becky once again lashed out and was stopped by the sharp pain once again. "Now meet your new companions, who will share the rest of your life with." Laura pulled back a curtain and infront of her were 3 girl, each bound in a different way, two on ex-frames, the other tied and streched tightly to a board, two wore a sort of mask that covered all but their eyes and the other the same type of mask covering all but her mouth. Laura now approached Becky, one hand behind her back, and carefully danced her fingers across the latter's belly, making it tighted up. "The Master never stops going on about your belly," stated Laura. The Mistress produced another mask and covered Becky's head with it, leaving only her mouth visible. At this Becky got nervous and tried once again to realease herself, being halted by the electric shock she received. "Who is the Master?" asked Becky almost in desperation. "You already know him..." At that moment two hands surrounded Becky's abdomenal area and pressed down firmly causing Becky to turn and shuffle in spasm.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back