• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Office request

notmytoes

someone needs to write a story about pam and or karen. Why hasnt this been done! Author gets exclusive foot pics of me.

Karen's Revenge

This is just my second attempt at a story. I hope that everybody likes it and I hope it gets some feedback. Anyway here is my story...

Karen’s Revenge

“Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam,” Pam replied as she picked up the phone, “How may I direct your call? Ok let me transfer you.” Pam sighed as she transferred the call into Michael. Pam usually never concentrated on her job but things had just been different lately. Ever since she and Jim Halpert had begun dating her mind seemed to wander more than usual. She still remembered the day that Jim came back from New York and asked her out. She also remembered how upset Karen was when Jim broke the news to her. How Karen had packed up her stuff and stormed out of the office glaring at Pam the entire time. But that was ancient history, she and Jim were now dating and life was perfect. Pam stared at Jim just thinking about how great it would be when they went out on their date later that evening. The only thing she did not like was how they had to sneak around the backs of their co-workers because they wanted to keep it secret. Still, she knew that if the rest of the office found out they were dating then things could become Awkward.

Pam’s daydreaming was interrupted as her boss Michael came walking out of his office with an annoyed look on his face. “People that was corporate,” Michael announced. “Apparently I am supposed to do evaluations for each of you and have them faxed into corporate tomorrow morning.”

“So what is the problem,” Jim asked knowing the answer.

“The problem,” Michael replied, “is that I have not done them yet and I don’t have time because I promised Jan we would do something tonight. She wants to spend time together.”

“How could you forget to do the progress reports,” Angela snipped. “You know they are due at the end of each quarter. What have you been doing that was more important than filling out the progress reports?”

“Well,” Michael replied hesitantly, “it seems there is this website called E-bay. It is really addictive. Apparently, anyone can start up an account and sell meaningless junk to people who are willing to pay for it.”

“You didn’t do our evaluations because you were buying and selling things on E-bay,” Pam asked. “Michael it is going to take you forever to do those reports. You are going to have to call Jan and cancel.”

“Actually Pam,” Michael replied, “I was wondering if you could do it for me?”

Pam hesitated. On one hand if she told Michael she couldn’t do it then she would have to think up a lie on the spot to cover up the fact she was going out with Jim tonight and she was not prepared. On the other hand, if she told Michael yes then she might disappoint Jim and she really wanted to see him tonight. “Michael I sort of have plans tonight.”

“Oh come on Pam,” Michael begged. “Jan and I are really looking forward to our date tonight. If you do this for me I will give you a week’s vacation.”

Pam knew she was trapped. She knew she had already used up all of her vacation at the beginning of the year and she could use the vacation days to make it up to Jim. “Alright Michael I’ll stay late and do the reports.” Jim looked back at her a little confused.

“Thank you Pam,” Michael replied, “you are a lifesaver.” Michael walked back into his office to get the forms for Pam. As he walked back into his office Jim casually walked up to the receptionist’s desk. “So no big plans tonight Beesley,” Jim asked.

“Well I did have some important plans tonight but I think it would be more fun to move the plans to a different day during that extra week of vacation I will get,” Pam responded. “Plus, I think my plans will understand when I make it up to them over that extra week’s vacation time.” Jim smiled and said, “Yeah I am sure your plans will understand.”

Michael left his office and laid the progress reports on her desk. Michael looked at Pam and said, “Thanks again Pam, I hope it won’t be too hard for you to finish…That’s what she said.” Pam just sighed as her boss made yet another sexist remark. “I’m going to head out, but Pam don’t worry about coming in on time tomorrow,” Michael responded. “Come in around noon tomorrow since you will be her pretty late doing this.” Michael put on his coat and headed out the door. The rest of her fellow employees started to leave one by one. Jim was the last one to leave as he stopped by her desk.

“Do you want me to stay her with you and keep you company while you do these,” Jim asked.

“I appreciate the offer but no thanks,” Pam replied, “If you stay here I’ll never get the work done. I’ll miss you though.” Jim smiled at her.

“Well I’m going to head home I guess and watch some television,” Jim responded. “I guess you could do something to make it up to me.”

“What’s that,” Pam asked.

“You could be a little creative with Dwight’s evaluation,” Jim replied with a grin.

“Maybe I could put beet farming as one of his duties,” Pam responded smiling at Jim.

“Sound perfect,” he replied. “I’m going to head out. Try not to have too much fun.” Jim left the office and went to the elevator, leaving Pam in the office by herself. Pam sighed realizing she was all alone and she now had to do all this work herself. It annoyed her that Michael acted so immature at times and now she had to clean up his mess. Pam began to work on the huge stack of progress reports that sat in front of her. After a couple hours Pam could feel her eyelids beginning to strain to stay open. Pam fought to stay awake as she shifted through these boring reports. Eventually she gave in to how tired she was and fell asleep at her desk.

As she slept Pam dreamed about going out on a date with Jim. They went out to eat and then to a movie. At the end of the date she dreamed of how Jim walked her to the front door of her home. Jim leaned in and was just about to kiss her when sadly she woke up. The first thing Pam did when she woke up was look at the clock and she saw that it was already 11 o’clock. She reached for her pen but realized she couldn’t move her arm. Pam suddenly realized that she was tied to her office chair. Someone must have broken into the building and tied her arms to the arms of the chair with the zip strips they used to box the paper. “Help,” Pam yelled, “someone help me!!!” Her cries for help were silenced as she saw someone she would never expect coming out of the break room. It was Karen Filippelli, Jim’s ex-girlfriend. “Karen you have to help me,” Pam begged her, “someone broke into the office and tied me to this chair.”

“I know,” Karen responded as she grabbed a rolling chair and pulled it up beside Pam. “I was the one who tied you up Pam.” Karen sat down in the chair and looked Pam in the eyes.

“Why would you do that,” Pam asked a little worried.

“I’ll answer that question in a minute,” Karen responded. “First you and I need to talk. You know, I tried to be your friend Pam. When I came from the Stamford branch I wanted to be your friend, but you and the rest of the people her at your branch wouldn’t accept me. Slowly you and your friends ran off everyone but Andy and I. Then you tell me that you don’t have feelings for Halpert and yet you steal him from me.”

“Karen I didn’t steal Jim from you,” Pam replied a little angry that Karen was accusing her of all of this. “Jim broke up with you because he always had feeling for…”

“It doesn’t matter,” Karen responded obviously getting angry. “The point is that you pulled your little stunt out on the lake and told Jim that you loved him. He then left me for you. You don’t know how much trouble I went through to get you like this.”

“What do you mean to get me like this,” Pam asked confused.

“You don’t realize how hard it was to drug you and get you all alone in the office so I could get my revenge. I had to give that freak Creed a pair of my shoes that I had worn a lot. He was so creepy. He then promised to slip something in your coffee as he left. The easiest part of all of this was calling Michael and pretending to be the corporate office. He is so dense. Those progress reports he gave you aren’t due for another month. I knew that he would try to push the work off on someone else. My plan worked exactly as I hoped.”

“You mean you set all this up” Pam asked outraged.

“Yes and now I have you just were I want you,” Karen responded with a smile.

“Karen please,” Pam said with a hint of fear in her voice, “I’m sorry you think I stole Jim from you. Just please don’t do something crazy and hurt me.”

“Hurt you,” Karen asked with mock sarcasm. “Pam I would never hurt you. What I have planned for you is so much better. You see, while Jim and I dated he talked about you a lot. I mean a whole lot. It seemed like everyday he would have a new Pam story to tell me. Most of them were pretty stupid. Stuff like inside jokes and pranks you pulled on Dwight together. But some of it was also interesting,” Karen responded with a smile. “Like he told me about how one time while you were over at his house for a cookout you two were alone and you stared to tease him about his yearbook photo. He told me that to get you back he started to tickle your sides. He said that he had never seen someone so ticklish in all his life. So it got me thinking of how I could get you back.” Karen pulled out a pair of scissors and began to cut away Pam’s sweater leaving her in just her bra, skirt, nylons, and white tennis shoes.

“No Karen, please don’t tickle me,” Pam begged as she started to squirm as much as she could being bound to the chair.

“I’m sorry Pam but you need to learn a lesson about steal other women’s boyfriends.” Karen stuck her fingers in the hallows of Pam’s armpits and began to wiggle her long nails on the smooth flesh. Pam burst into a sea of laughter as Karen tickled her underarms. She shook her head from side to side as Pam laugh and squirmed. “What’s wrong Pam,” Karen asked her, “does it tickle?” Pam continued to laugh as it tickled too much for her to even respond. Karen’s finger nails danced on the smooth and soft flesh of Pam’s armpits. Pam’s eyes were sealed shut as she threw her head back in laughter. She had just shaved her armpits this morning and they were extremely sensitive. The only thing Pam could think about was how she was in hell from this tickling.

Karen was enjoying the torment she was giving her former co-worker. She moved her tickly fingers down Pam’s sides and began to knead Pam’s ticklish ribs and sides. Pam exploded into a flood of laughter and giggles. She begged Karen to stop through the laughter but it feel on deaf ears. Karen was going to get her revenge on the woman who she believed stole her boyfriend away. “I’m sorry Pam,” Karen replied, “but I can’t hear you. You seem to be laughing too much. I guess you are really enjoying this.” Pam continued to laugh as Karen used her right hand to tickle and squeeze her sides and her left to tease her tummy. Karen used her left index finger to explore Pam’s belly button which made Pam laugh even louder.

“Plehehehehehehease,” Pam cried through the laughter, “stop hahahaha tihihihihihickling mehehehehehee.” Karen did not respond to her cries as she leaned forward and gave Pam’s tummy a series of raspberries. Pam squeal in a new fit of laughter as Karen’s vibrating lips teased and tickled her tummy. She bucked and squirmed in a fit of laughter as Karen tickled her tummy with those vibrating lips and used her hands to tease her sides and ribs. Pam was in utter hell as she threw her head from side to side laughing intensely as Karen tickled her poor aching tummy and sides. All of the laughter and tickling was causing her sides and tummy to ache with pain but there seemed no end in sight until suddenly Karen stopped. Pam was breathing heavy and her hair was matted to her face. She drooped over in the chair trying to gain back her breath. “Thank you Karen,” Pam said through the heaving breathing and still occasional giggles. “I couldn’t have taken another minute of that.”

“Who said I’m done,” Karen asked. “I still have something else planed for you.” Karen reached down and grabbed Pam’s ankles which were tied together with another zip tie. She began to unlace Pam’s shoes and Pam instantly attempted to jerk her feet away. “No Karen please not my feet,” Pam begged.

“And just why not,” Karen asked as she continued to untie the other shoe.

“Please Karen,” Pam begged. “My feet are horribly ticklish. I just can’t stand to be tickled there.” Pam remembered how Roy used to tickle her feet to joke around with her and how she could not stand it. Karen simple began to pull off each of Pam’s white shoes revealing Pam’s nylon cover soles.

“Oh look how tiny your feet are Pam,” Pam replied. “They must be something like a size five.” Pam blushed unintentionally. She knew her feet were sort of small and she did not like to show them off a lot. That was why she always wore tennis shoes to work. “I’m sure these feet are extremely ticklish,” Karen teased as she held Pam’s ankles between her arm and her thigh so that Pam could not pull her feet away.

“Karen please don’t I’m begging you,” Pam pleaded with tears still in her eyes from all the laughter.

“Sorry Pam,” Karen replied, “but you have to learn not to steal other people’s boyfriends. Maybe this will teach you a lesson.” Karen ran a single finger up Pam’s nylon incased right sole and smile as Pam’s toes twitched and her feet jerked. With that Karen began to scrabble her nail up and down Pam’s nylon covered soles. Pam tried to jerk her feet from Karen but her grip was too tight. Pam exploded in a sea of laughter. She threw her head from side to side laughing intensely as Karen’s nails danced on her nylon covered soles. She bounced and bucked in her chair as Karen’s nails explored her entire foot. They scraped at her nylon cover heels causing Pam to laugh and buck. Then Karen would rake her nails up down Pam’s cute little soles. And she would continue to wiggle her nails into the undersides of Pam’s cute little toes. Pam was a mess as her sweat drenched hair was matted to her face. She laughed uncontrollably as Karen tickled her nylon cover soles. Finally Karen stopped and laid Pam’s feet back on the ground.

This would only be a short break though. Karen got up from her chair and went into the storage room. When she came out Pam saw that Karen was carrying a length of rope. Karen went to work securing Pam’s feet to her desk with the rope. Pam was so exhausted that she could not fight back. All she could do was beg Karen to stop. Karen did not respond to Pam’s begging as she simply kept about her task of securing Pam’s ankles to the desk. When she finally had Pam’s feet secured she grabbed the scissors again and moved toward Pam’s feet.

“What are you going to do now,” Pam asked afraid that Karen now had the scissors.

“I’m going to cut these silly nylons off your feet so I can have some real fun,” Karen replied. She stretched the toe of Pam’s nylons and snipped the toe off. She began to peel the nylons back revealing Pam’s bare soles which were pink from all of the tickling. Pam curled her toes as the fresh air hit her hot and sweaty soles. “None of that,” Karen replied as she used some rubber bands to tie Pam’s toes together. She pulled the band back and secured it to the zip ties on Pam’s ankles with another zip tie. Pam’s soles were now nice and taut. She was unable to curl her toes to protect them from the tickling.

Karen began to use a single nail to make little circles on Pam’s soles. Pam tried to jerk her feet away or at least curl her toes but she was unable to. She was forced to sit there and withstand the light tickling on her soles. Pam giggled as Karen traced her soles with a single finger. The light tickling did not last long on her bare soles though. Karen began to use her fingers to rake up and down Pam’s defenseless feet. Pam was hysterical as Karen tickled her feet. What came next though caused Pam to laugh harder than ever before. Karen was now using the index finger of each hand to tease the sensitive skin between Pam’s toes. Pam bucked and squealed as her toes were being assaulted. Karen worked her fingers between each toe causing her to laugh inconsolably. The worst part was when Karen tickled the space between Pam’s pinky toes. Pam was laughing so hard that she was laughing silently. Karen loved every moment of the torture she was giving her former friend.

Karen continued to tease Pam as she tickled the receptionist’s ticklish bare soles. Karen continuously taunted Pam with such things as saying “tickle, tickle, tickle”, “goochie goo”, and calling her a ticklish little girl. Karen caused Pam to buck and laugh even more as she would nibble on the ball of Pam’s foot and tickler her other foot with her free hands. Pam was in hell as her feet were tormented. Pam thought her torment would never end until finally the tickling stopped.

Pam was a wreck from the tickling. Her makeup had begun to run and her hair was matted to her face. She gasped in much needed air. “Karen”, Pam begged between gasps for air, “please…no…more.”

“Oh Pam,” Karen replied with a smile, “we are almost done. I simply want to leave a note for all the people here at the office so they will know I stopped by and then I will leave.” Karen reached on Pam’s desk and picked up a pen. She looked around and pretended to act confused. “Well,” Karen said acting surprised, “I don’t see how I can leave a not without any sticky notes. You think a paper company would keep paper at the receptionist’s desk. That is so odd” Karen pretended to think for a minute. “I know,” she exclaimed, “who needs sticky notes when I have two ticklish soles to write on.” Pam looked at her in horror.

“No Karen,” Pam begged, “please don’t write on my feet with that pen.”

“Well Pam,” Karen replied, “it would be rude to not leave a not after dropping by and they weren’t her.” Karen lowered the pen toward Pam’s defenseless tight soles and Pam closed her eyes in anticipation of the tickling that was about to take place. Pam exploded into laughter as Karen slowly wrote her note on her soles in cursive. She threw her head back in laughter bucking and squirming as much as her bonds would allow. Karen kept writing her message on the ticklish receptionist’s bare soles. Pam was laughing so hard by the time that Karen finished the first sole that she was laughing silently. The right sole read, “Pam is a ticklish bitch”. Karen then started the note on the left sole. As she wrote Pam began to cry through her silent laughter. She shook her head from side to side and bucked as her face turned crimson red from being unable to breath. Mercifully by the end of the second note she had passed out. Her toes continued to twitch as Karen finished writing her note. When Karen was finished her left sole read, “I steal boyfriends.”

Karen stepped back and smiled as she looked at Pam and admired her own handy work. She knew that there was one last thing to do before she left though. She grabbed the scissors and walked back toward Pam. She began to cut away Pam’s skirt so that she was only in her bra and panties. Then with a couple snips at her bra and a couple snips at her panties she removed the final articles from Pam’s clothing leaving Pam totally naked. Karen then walked toward her bag and grabbed two electric tooth brushes. She took some tape and secured them so that the bristles were pressed against Pam’s underside of Pam’s toes. Karen cut the brushes on and watched Pam’s toes twitch.

As Karen walked away she looked at the clock and saw it was only 2 A.M. She hadn’t realized that she had been tickling Pam for nearly three hours. No one would come to the office for nearly six hours. She pressed the button for the elevator to go down and waited for the doors to open. Once inside she pressed the button for the ground floor. As the doors closed she could hear Pam laughing from the brushes tickling her toes. Karen smiled knowing that she had taught Pam a lesson she would never forget as the elevator doors closed.

The End

If that was your second story ever I can't wait to see more from you! Excellent job! I love f/f nylon stories!

Seems to me I remember (and I have all the pms to prove it) that you made a promise to come and see me if I wrote you a story. I love writing your story and can't wait for you to come and see me.

someone needs to write a story about pam and or karen. Why hasnt this been done! Author gets exclusive foot pics of me.

I still find myself going back to this story to see if there was ever a revenge story.......there is not......but I really wish there was.........great story

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back