• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dream

orangetickler

TMF Regular
The Dream
Part 1
I woke up this morning remembering a dream I had last night…
I was at a party with some people I just met; I didn’t know them very well. But I didn’t want to be alone that night so I stayed just to be around people for a change. I have been divorced for a year and haven’t met a lot of people I like, so this was a way to at least socialize more.
But I was getting sleepy and it was still early, I didn’t think much about it. I decided to find a comfortable chair and relax. I was out of the main crowd so it was not quite so loud and started nodding off.
I remember hearing the others saying they were going to leave the party to go to a local bar and though it was a little strange and wanted to get up to go with them, but found my self unable to do so. I listened to them as they left the house. It was quite now except for a couple of girls talking in the kitchen. I must have fallen asleep, because I was awakened by the same girls who wanted to take me to a more comfortable room. I say girls because they were young and cute, They were in there twenties I think.
They lead me down some stairs to a basement that was very dark, I couldn’t see much except for some things hanging on the wall, and they looked like chains and ropes.
One of the girls said to one of her friends that she wanted to show me the cross. Cross? I thought, what is going on?
They lead me to a large wooded cross and said they wanted to show me how it worked; I was still half asleep and couldn’t refuse, besides they were cute, so what ever they wanted to do was fine with me.
They backed me up to it and raised my arms over my head and attached ropes to my wrists, then they grabbed by ankles and removed my shoes and socks then tied my ankles to the bottom of the cross. They asked me how I liked it. I muttered that it was nice not realizing what they had in mind.
One of the girls started lightly tickling my ribs; I wiggled a little not wanting to ignore her touch and said “That was a nice soft touch she had.”
I could see that didn’t please her and she started to tickle me a little harder, and then she asked how I liked that.
I told her if that was all she could do I might fall asleep again. She got upset with that comment and yelled at her friends to really get me because of my comment.
Now I had three girls tickling the crap out of me, pulling my shirt up to get at my body better. Then she came close to my ear and asked how that was, knowing they might stop if I said it was too much and kind of enjoying the attention, I said it was like a nice massage.
She snickered and said I was not so smart because they were going to teach me a lesson.
They started again really digging in there nails tickling me, this went on for at least 10 or 15 minutes with each girl laughing at me and saying “you want more” but not really caring what I said then I realize they are undoing my pants, as they pull them down they untie one of my legs and twist it so they can get one leg out. Now they are tickling bare skin on my thighs which are really ticklish, by this time I am just yelling and laughing so loud that my head is throbbing and my throat is dry, I try to say water, but it’s hard to say any thing. To my surprise some one throws water in my face, but most of it drips down my bare chest, it was really cold water, I start shivering which only makes the tickling more intense now. I start feeling dizzy from the experience, I think I passed out.
Some one is shaking me, I must have been out for a while, I can’t see any thing my eyes are covered with something, my mouth is covered with tape, I can tell I am tied to a bed now, spread eagle. Its cold, I can tell I have nothing on. I try to wiggle out of my bonds but they are too tight, then I hear a voice say “Hey, your awake, we are going to have fun with you now.”

Part 2
coming soon...

Part 2

Part 2
As I lay here waiting for the girls to start having fun again, I realize they must have drugged me. I remember earlier in the evening at the party I was offered a drink and at first declined, but a couple of young girls insisted because it was a special occasion. They had just started a new business and wanted to have a toast to celebrate. Something about finishing there remodeling so they could open there new room. It didn’t mean a lot to me, but one drink every so often was ok.
Oh shit, someone just put a vibrating tooth brush to the bottom of my left foot; I can’t get away from it. Geeze, now the other foot, a second tooth brush, I can hear the girls laughing and asking “how do I like that.” All I can do is mumble.
But I think really it’s not to bad, I am enjoying it. But did I think that to soon?
At that moment I feel Ice cubes on my chest, they are cold and I start shivering again. Oh good they stop, Oh shit now I feel four hands tickling my chest, belly and underarms, oh my, I can keep my concentration on where they are tickling to control the sensation. They are tickling both of my feet, my ribs, under my arms. Now my thighs, I think to my self, I can’t take any more, but it goes on and on. I am just shaking, twisting trying to get free. They aren’t going to stop, I can’t think. What have I gotten in to, it goes on and on, I swear it’s been over an hour and they just torment me and giggle and find every place to tickle.
I’m going to die if it doesn’t stop. Oh shit, what am I going to do, I can’t talk or see any thing, and they are just having fun at my expense. But wait a minute, I love being tickled.
At that moment they stop. I feel water dripping over my mouth, I feel a finger poking a hole through the tape, water is dripping in to my mouth, thank you thank you, my mouth is so dry, more please, I hope they under stand what I mumbling.
I think I drifted off again, some one is playing with my Willy, they are stroking it, squeezing it, oh my this is so nice, I must be in heaven, Oh, something wet, no it some ones mouth. Oh geeze, I’m coming…SHIT, they’re tickling, tickling every where, must be ten people, I can’t tell for sure, but I think My penis is still in some ones mouth, sucking on it, but the tickling it every where, I can’t tell where, there are some many hands all over me. I feel like I’m floating, I can’t tell if I standing or where my body is, the tickling is overwhelming. I feel like I am out of my mind, I can see people all over me like I’m floating above my body, I can see them just tickling every possible spot they can.
They are all laughing giggling, it’s a big party. My head is spinning as I watch, but I’m still jerking around, jumping or trying at least to get away from all of the hands.
Maybe this is the way I’ll die, tickled to death…
I hear something, a voice, its Bill Handle?, what the…it’s KFI radio.
It’s my alarm going off; I have to write this down…

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back