• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Untitled f/f (part 1)

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
I have a title for this story, I'm just not going to use it just yet. This is the first part of the story, I'm working on the second part now. Hope you enjoy it.

Susan was a young, well-respected Lawyer at the firm of Dewy, Cheetem and Howe. She had been working there for a couple of years following her graduation and passing the Bar. Susan was rather a “plain Jane” in her overall appearances, though when she tried she could be rather attractive. She had shoulder length blonde hair, her eyes were blue and she stood 5’8” barefoot and maintained her weight at 118lbs. Throughout most of her life she kept mostly to her self, she didn’t have or really make many friends for that matter. It wasn’t until she started college and began her studies to become a lawyer that she started to be a little more outgoing. This change came about solely because of her roommate Pam, who was the total opposite of Susan. Pam was a typical “party girl”, a fiery Red head, well built with green eyes she was always going out on the weekends and when she was around she was trying her best to get Susan out of her shell. Susan tolerated Pam and over the years became very good friends with her. Pam had the knack of knowing when Susan was getting too serious about school and classes and knew just how to get Susan to loosen up.

When Pam saw that Susan was getting stressed out, she would sneak up behind her and give her a poke or two in the ribs. This would make Susan squeal, and though Susan would get mad, Pam knew that if she kept it up Susan would eventually break and give in. Of course Pam was an expert tickler, it seemed that no matter how hard Susan tried to guard her most ticklish spots Pam would always find and exploit them to the extremes. Susan would often find herself rolling on the floor laughing hysterically until she screamed “Uncle” as Pam worked her over.

It wasn’t until her final year of undergraduate school that she met Robert, a young semi-handsome Graduate student at the college. Robert was 6'1" with dark brown hair and brown eyes, he was finishing up his graduate studies in Law and was preparing to take his bar exams. He took an interest in Susan and they would go out some and study together in the Library. Robert too was one with a tickling interest, late night in the Library he would cautiously take Susan’s foot under the table and give her gentle tickles to see how long she could hold out before bursting in laughter. Unfortunately, Susan couldn’t hold out for very long and often burst into loud laughs causing the others in the Library to give her strange looks and the ever popular “Shhh!”. She and Robert had fun together, Robert was going to open his own Law firm once he got out. Every night when Susan returned to her Dorm Room Pam was waiting to hear the juicy details of the dates with Robert. Susan was always reluctant to give out personal details, but Pam was very persistent and as always Susan would eventually end up giving Pam the uncontrolled laughing version of the evenings activities. It was as if Susan almost wanted to be tickled, but at the same time, hated to be tickled.

Susan finished her undergraduate work and her graduate studies as well. Robert left to pursue his legal career, Susan would get phone calls and letters from him over the years. After Graduation Susan seemed to loose contact with Pam, she never knew where she had gone or what she was doing, until one day while Susan was in her office working on a new High-profile case that she had been given Pam came walking into her office.

“Pam!” Susan said looking up from her desk.

“Yep, it’s little old me Girlfriend.” Pam replied holding her arms out for a hug.

Susan jumped up and gave Pam a warm hug, Pam sat in the chair in front of Susan’s desk as Susan walked back around to sit in her big comfy chair.

“What are you doing here? I haven’t seem you since Graduation.” Susan asked

“I’m working down stairs on the 19th floor for the Rumsfeld Accounting Firm”, Pam replied with a satisfied look on her face.

“I heard that you were a Big Shot Lawyer now and just happened to be here in the same building. Thought I come by and see how things were going.” Pam continued.

“Things are going quite well actually, although, I’m working on a very difficult case now. Not sure how I’ll win this one.” Susan said shaking her head.

Pam got a grin on her face and looked at Susan, “Oh, I see. Still stressing out are we?”

“yeah, I am a little. Say, how about you and I do dinner tonight? I can’t stay out late I have to get back here and finish going over these files.” Susan asked

“Sounds great, maybe I could lend you my assistance, kind of help you out.” Pam replied as she stood to leave.

“That would be great. This hasn’t yet made it to court yet, so there’s nothing here that you can’t see.” Susan said with a smile.

“Great, I’ll drop back by when I get off work and we’ll go get something to eat and talk over old times.” Pam said as she turned walked out the door.

Seeing Pam again lifted Susan’s spirits some, she didn’t know what it was about Pam, but she knew that things were going to get better around here for her. Later on that evening Pam came by, she and Susan went out and ate at a local restaurant and laughed over old college days back in the dorm room.

“Hey, have you heard from Robert lately?” Pam asked

“I got a call from him last week. He mentioned he had something Big planned, but didn’t give any details.” Susan replied

“Oh wow, we’d better get going. I need to get through a couple more files and I’m really getting tired, I don’t want to be up all night working.” Susan said as she waved the waiter down for the check.

Pam and Susan left the restaurant and headed back to Susan’s office. It was late and most everyone had left for the day. The only person around was Rosa the cleaning lady.

“Working late again tonight?” Rosa said as Susan and Pam walked through the office.

“Hopefully not too late Rosa, I’ve got my friend here to give me a hand.” Susan said giving a courteous smile as she passed Rosa.

Rosa turned and gave Susan a strange puzzled look, then shook her head and finished emptying the trashcans.

Susan and Pam entered the office and Susan sat behind her desk, the office door still slightly open. Susan opened the files and started reading through the papers. Pam walked around quietly looking at all the legal books, diplomas on the wall and the nic-nac’s on the shelves. Over the next hour Pam made small talk with Susan over this and that, Susan, not paying too much attention gave short responses. Susan would give an occasional frustrated sigh as she flipped the pages of the files and then out of nowhere she pounded her fists on her desk.

“This is ridiculous! I’ll never win this case!” she said

“Whoa, easy there. You are trying too hard there Suszy. You need to relax some, here let me see if I can help you with this stuff.” Pam said moving around beside Susan.

Pam stood next to Susan with one hand on the desk and one hand on the chair, reading through the file. Susan sat back and stretched her arms over her head and started to yawn. Pam saw the opportunity and gave Susan a poke in her ribs. Susan jumped and let out a squeal in mid yawn.

“Ooooh EEEEEEEEP! Don’t DO that!” Susan said quickly lowering her arms down to her side.

“Oh, haven’t lost your ticklishness I see.” Pam said with an evil grin

“No, I haven’t, and I don’t have time to be playing around.” Susan replied sternly

Pam slipped around behind the chair, “Aww, don’t want to play?”

Pam reached around the back of the chair and with both hands grabbed Susan’s ribs and gave a short tickle. Susan again jumped letting out a laugh.

“EEeeeAHAHAHHAHAHAHA STOP!! STOP IT!” she said

Susan caught her breath as Pam retreated her wiggling fingers for a moment.

“You know I can’t stand when you do that.” Susan said

“Oh Suuuuuuuure you can’t. hehehe” Pam replied diving back in to Susan’s rib cage.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAH Pam AAHAHHAHAHSTOOOOOOOP AHAHAHHAHA NO NO DON’T! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA”

“I think you need this. I think it’s been way too long since you’ve had a good laugh.” Pam replied continuing to tickle Susan’s ribs as Susan twisted wildly from side to side.

“NO NO Pam AHAHAHA STOP I I AHAHAHA I MEAN IT AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA DON’T AHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA TICKLE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

Susan twisted and thrashed under Pam’s expert fingers. Pam stopped just long enough to swing the chair around so she was facing Susan. Susan was still laughing as Pam then grabbed Susan just above the knees, one of Susan’s weak spots. Susan flung herself back in the chair screaming with laughter then tried desperately to grab Pam’s hands.

“AAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHA Pam NOT THERE AHAHHAHA NOOOOOOOOAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA STOPSTOPSTOP”.

Susan unable to stop Pam tried to stand but only managed to fall on the floor laughing as Pam continued to tickle different areas of Susan’s body. Susan frantically rolled on the floor trying to avoid Pam’s tickle torture. She rolled herself out to the middle of the floor in front of her desk with Pam close behind her. Pam grabbed her and held her down on the floor. Pam sat on Susan’s back and proceeded to give Susan’s sides a good going over. Pam pulled out Susan’s blouse and exposed her tender sides. She began with a simple poke on each side getting Susan giggling like a schoolgirl.

“Eeep! Heehhehe hehehehehehehahahaha hehehehehe Eeep!”

“What’s wrong Suszy? A little ticklish? Hehehe” Pam taunted.

Pam then started wiggling her fingernails on Susan’s tender sides. Susan pounded the floor with her fists as the tickling drove her crazy.

“tickletickletickle” Pam teased

“AHAHAHAHAHHA NOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHHA Pam PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Pam suddenly stopped ticking, Susan fell limp on the floor giggling. There was a knock on Susan’s office door. A voice from the other side said,

“Miss Susan, are you OK in there?”

It was Rosa the cleaning Lady. Susan caught her breath and replied, “Yes Yes I’m fine, uh, my friend Pam was just telling me a joke.”

Rosa peeked her head in the door and saw Susan on the floor with her blouse untucked.

“Well, ooookay. I’m going to go clean Mr. Dewey’s office. Call me if you need anything.”

“Thank You Rosa. I’ll be fine.” Susan responded

Rosa pulled the door closed and turned away thinking to herself, “That poor girl has been working too hard.”

As the Door closed Pam instantly returned to tickling Susan, who had now caught her breath and was ready for another round. Susan renewed her laughter and started rolling from side to side under Pam’s wicked tickling fingers. Susan’s legs began kicking behind Pam, as one foot came up Pam grabbed it and locked it under her one arm, tickling Susan’s side with her free hand. Then the other foot came up and Pam grabbed that one and locked it in. Susan was lost in helpless laughter to realize what was happening.

“AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH STOP PLEEEEEEEEEASE AHAHAHHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHHAHAHA PAAAAAAAAM!!”

No longer tickling Susan’s sides Susan giggled on the floor then what she heard Pam say next caused her to realized her new situation.

“Oh MY! What do we have here? Such wonderful shoes you have Suzy. But I’m sure after being in them Alll day that your poor feet must be tired.” Pam said flipping off Susan’s black high-heeled shoes one at a time.

“Oh no! NO Pam PLEASE NOT THAT!! OH GOD!” Susan pleaded

“There that’s much better isn’t it Suszy.” Pam said watching Susan’s helpless toes and feet curl and wiggle

“Pam PLEEEEEEEASE DON’T!”

“Let me see, I wonder are these little feeties still as ticklish as ever?” Pam said as she lightly started stroking her long nails down both of Susan’s nylon soles.

Susan fought as long as she could not to laugh, but that was only about a second. Susan beat her fists against the floor again as laughter rolled from her lips.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH STOP STOP STOP AHAHAHAA IT TIIIICKLES AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA”.

“Hmm, if memory serves me correct. I think this spot right HERE was real ticklish.” Pam said as she started tickling under the toes.

Susan arched her back and squealed with laughter as her poor feet were tortured.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHHHAHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHA NO MORE AHAHAHAHA I GIVE AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA”.

“yep that’s still a good spot alright. Hehehe”, Pam replied in an evil tone

“And I think this spot was also a good one.” Pam said as she wiggled her fingers in Susan’s soft instep

“OHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA NOT THERE AHAHAHAA OHOHOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA”.

Pam tickled Susan for a good hour, switching back and forth from ribs to feet to sides. Susan was a mess her hair was all messed up, blouse was untucked and could do nothing but laugh.

“AAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE Pam AHAHHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOP AHAHHAHAHA OH PLEEEEEEEASE AHAHAHHAHAHAHASTOOOOOOOP.

“Aww, aren’t you having fun?” Pam teased

“AHHHAHAHHAHAA NOOO AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH NO MORE TICKLINGAHHAHAHHAHA”.

“Well, you know how to make it stop. Just say the Magic word.” Pam said digging into Susan’s sides

Rosa was down the hall cleaning Mr. Dewey’s office and could hear Susan laughing wildly and begging Pam to stop. She just shook her head, “poor girl” she thought to herself.

“AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAOK OK UUUUUUUUUAHAHAHHANCLE AHAHAHHAHAUNCLE!!!”.

Pam stopped tickling and stood up next to Susan. “See, now don’t you feel more relaxed?” Pam said

Panting Susan turned her head and looked up at Pam, “yes yes I’m relaxed now. Aaaaaaah”

“well Suszy, I’d better be going, you need some rest. I’ll stop back by tomorrow and we’ll see if we can’t find you a good defense for your case.” Pam said as she picked up her purse and opened the door.

“Aaaah, ok I’ll see you tomorrow then.” Susan said still lying on the floor

Susan slowly stood up, took a deep breath and staggered around behind her desk and plopped down in her chair. She laid her head back and must have fallen asleep. She awoke and it was daylight out she looked at her desk clock and it said it was 8:15 a.m. She stood up and noticed her blouse was still untucked and her shoes were on the floor in front of her desk.

“Oh Wow, I’d better run home and freshen up. Can’t spend 2 days in the same clothes.” She said tucking in her blouse and slipping her shoes on.

Susan headed out of her office and down the hall, people were already hard at work. She stopped at Mr. Dewey’s office and told his Admin that she would be back in an hour.

She drove to her Condominium. She unlocked her door and went inside, she undressed and jumped into the shower. As she finished up her shower the phone rang, she thought it was probably someone from the office, but when she answered she got a pleasant surprise.

“Hello? Robert! How are you? What’s that? You’re in town now. That’s great, I would love to meet you for lunch. 12:30 at Corelli’s sounds great, I’ll see you there. Ok, bye.” she said with a enthusiastic voice.

She dressed in her beige skirt and navy low-cut blouse and quickly returned to the office.

Sitting behind her desk picking up where she left off with the files she looked up to see Pam standing in front of her.

“Hey, I didn’t hear you come in.” she said looking up at Pam

“I didn’t want to interrupt you. Always hard at work, nose to the grindstone”. Pam said sitting on the corner of the desk

“You really shouldn’t work so hard, you’ll end up in an early grave.” Pam continued as she stood and took her position behind Susan again

“Yeah yeah whatever, I just need to finish making notes on these files.” Susan replied not noticing Pam’s movements.

Pam reached down again and started poking Susan’s ribs again.

“EEEP! AHAHA Stop it Pam!” Susan said

“Tickle tickle little busy bee” Pam teased

“AHAHA EEP! HAHAHA STOP Pam HAHAHA COME ON I AHAHA NEED TO GET AHAHAH THIS WOOOOOORKAHAHA DONE!”

Just then Mr. Dewey the head of the Firm walked by. Hearing the laughter he stopped and looked in to see Susan jerking from side to side and laughing.

“Susan, are you OK?” he asked.

“Oh, ahem, yes Mr. Dewey I’m just fine. My old college roommate Pam here was just reminding me about an old prank we used to pull. It was rather uh funny”. Susan replied slightly embarrassed.

Mr. Dewey looked at Susan then around the office, he rolled his eyes and smiled as he turned and headed back down the hallway.

“Well, alright. Try not to work too hard.” He said.

“Pam, Please I need to get this finished. OH, I’m meeting Robert for lunch today, he called me this morning, he’s in town now.” Susan said cheerfully.

“That’s wonderful! You’ll have to fill me in on all the details when you get back this afternoon. I’ll let you get back to work. I’m sure I’ve got work waiting on me.” Pam said with a smile as she headed out the door.

To be continued…………….

Wow

I gotta hand it to you man, you can tell a great tale. Keep it up!! :cool:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back