• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Next party: Feb. 2, in Santa Clara!

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
The title pretty much says it all. :) We'll probably return to our standard meet-for-a-late-lunch schedule, and then head over to starfires' place to socialize and tickle. The earlier start should get us to bed at a reasonable hour this time... maybe. ;)

E-mail [email protected] to get on the guest list for details. Hope to see you soon! :grouphug:

Ok - I sent location and other details to everyone who RSVPed. Please let me know if I forgot anyone, or if you'd still like to join us. :)

Looking forward to it - see you all soon! :wavingguy

Yay! Another fun party! It was really great to see a new face, as well as some of semi-regular out of town visitors. Hi asutickler and TickleHead! :wavingguy I hope you guys made it home OK!

And thanks to Redmage for setting up the great bondage for LindyHopper on the massage table. Remarkably ergonomic for the 'lers. We should use massage tables more often!

That was an awesome party!

I agree with Icycle about the massage table. It made it a lot easier to maneuver around and find a good angle on Lindy. Though, if we ever use it again we should mind the headrest, since Lindy discovered that it can also double as a crotch-puncher.

That was awesome! :D

Big thanks to Lindy for organizing, big thanks to Starfires for being an excellent host (and for letting me crash!), and big thinks to Icycle for picking up my airplane-missing ass from the airport. :D

Also, thanks to everyone who showed up for contributing to yet another great event! :)

Thanks to everyone for coming! I had a fantastic time, even more so than usual. :redheart: I was feeling the love - I really was. :wub: Any crotch-punching was done solely out of affection! :D

Hugs and kisses all around, and I'll see you guys in March! :grouphug:

Many thanks to Lindy, for organizing; to Starfires and Bagelfather, for the space; and to everyone who attended for making it fun.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the massage-table tie. I was a bit surprised by how well it worked. :) Luckily I managed to avoid crotch-punching, howsoever affectionate it might have been.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back