• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever played Tickle Land?

Zoe_TheCat

TMF Novice
Imagine a story about a boy and a girl who must travel through the depths of a land that involves enduring a lot of tickling to win. And besides tickling, it involves pot stirring, back stabbing, foot worshipping, nakedness, and the morality of working together to win.

Basically JT and I conducting this together, but would like some bizarre requests. I say, bizarre requests, because we need some places for our two contestants to visit. It's kinda like Alice In Wonderland, where they end up in the Tickle Queen's castle at the end, before they can win the game.

So far we have

The Troll Tree Tunnels
Amazon Fortress
Pygmy Jungle
Lady Octopus Bridge

We need two more, and we're set.

I've had this idea for a while about a tickle/quick sand.

As you slowly fall into it, it tickles where ever it touches you, so it tickles more and more of you as you sink deeper and deeper. Also, since it's quick sand, you have trouble moving too, and you need the help of someone else to get out, but of course in the process, they would get tickled too.

When I first came up with it, I imagined the person wearing boots so that the sand doesn't tickle them until their boots have fully submerged and the sand starts to seep in. And of course by then, you're already trapped.

Imagine a story about a boy and a girl who must travel through the depths of a land that involves enduring a lot of tickling to win. And besides tickling, it involves pot stirring, back stabbing, foot worshipping, nakedness, and the morality of working together to win.

Basically JT and I conducting this together, but would like some bizarre requests. I say, bizarre requests, because we need some places for our two contestants to visit. It's kinda like Alice In Wonderland, where they end up in the Tickle Queen's castle at the end, before they can win the game.

So far we have

The Troll Tree Tunnels
Amazon Fortress
Pygmy Jungle
Lady Octopus Bridge

We need two more, and we're set.

How about:

A large castle full of ticklers. including the king or queen.

The great lake. location of a deadly monster

Mountainous region of giants

Bandit country

Slave selling merchants on the road

How about a sea to cross, full of treacherous things.

Hope any of these help you out, even if they only give you more ideas

Later..

How about they have to, say, cross a river, but the only bridge across it is covered in super-tickly feathers? Or they row across, but the boat is likewise covered in something that is extremely tickle inducing, to make the crossing difficult? :D

Peppermint Forest or Gum Drop Forrest or Molasses Swamp.

I've had this idea for a while about a tickle/quick sand.

As you slowly fall into it, it tickles where ever it touches you, so it tickles more and more of you as you sink deeper and deeper. Also, since it's quick sand, you have trouble moving too, and you need the help of someone else to get out, but of course in the process, they would get tickled too.

When I first came up with it, I imagined the person wearing boots so that the sand doesn't tickle them until their boots have fully submerged and the sand starts to seep in. And of course by then, you're already trapped.

I like this idea rather a lot.

The Entirely Unfair Dungeon

To torture someone here is to enjoy the prisoner's suffering to the utmost. A prisoner cannot cum at all - but every time they draw close it feels like an orgasm to the torturer. Every tickle is felt by both - by the tortured as unbearable and maddening, and by the tickler as both soothing and exciting. It is easy to become quite callous there, since cruelty is rewarded so well...

Have a place where you have the foot woods.

totally foot tickling and worship

how about:
Happy Hills Farm
Slug Caves
Cat Walk Heights
Quicksand Way
Leaf Elf Forrest
Light Hearted Cemitary
Vine Valley

A little diddy about Jack & Diane
Two American kids who come across Tickle Land

These two will be seperated for a majority of the story, so we need seperate places for them to go.

So far it looks like
Diane
Quick Way
Troll Tunnels
Pygmy Forest

Jack
Lady Octopus Bridge
Amazon Pirate Ship
Happy Hills Farm

Then the pair are eventually reunited and find themselves at the Queen of Feather's castle where they find themselves in for a real treat.

Thanks you guys

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back