• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sorority reject!

sceej56

TMF Expert
"So so so ... what was it like? Are you in? Was it really gross or something?" The words came machine gun like from the pretty co-ed. Linda Nelson was dying to know if her roommate had passed the intiation and been admitted to Tau Kai Lambda, the most prestigious sorority on campus, and after all, Linda (also a Tau Kai Lambda pledge) would be facing the same committee tomorrow night.

Suddenly, Linda caught herself; something was very wrong! Rather than elation, her roommate, Gail Hollister, was clearly crestfallen. It appeared the tall lanky brunette had been crying.

"It ... it was horrible!" Gail whispered, her voice trembling. She slumped down onto the couch in the tiny apartment. A gravely concerned Linda knelt down on the floor, "That bad?" she asked weakly.

"I ... I dropped out." Gail blurted, "I-I couldn't do it. I couldn't take it. I couldn't play anymore!"

"Play?" repeated a puzzled Linda, "Play what? Oh dear, Gail, what did they do to you, honey?"

"I (sob) I had to play ... Tic Tac Toe! I had to play every sister in the sorority in Tic Tac Toe until I finally beat one ... or ... or resigned. I-I had to quit in the end. I just couldn't take it anymore. It was impossible to think ... impossible to beat them ...", Gail's voice trailed off.

All sympathy drained from Linda; she regarded her roommate contemptuously. "You stupid bitch!" she sneered, "We agreed we were going to do this together! We go through weeks of this demeaning pledge bullshit and at the final interview, you fall apart because you can't win a simple game of Tic Tac Toe?"

"Linda ... y-you don't understand ...", Gail pleaded.

"I understand, alright" Linda replied contemptuously, "You know, I knew you were a little prissy but I always thought of you as at least semi-intelligent. I mean, how hard can it be to win a game of Tic Tac Toe, 'Einstein'?"

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME THAT WAY!" shrieked Gail, "You have no idea what I've been through! No idea! But your time .. your time is coming, you smug bitch!"

A somewhat chastened Linda asked, "For God's sake, Gail, what is wrong with you? What are you talking about? How could you drop out of Tau Kai Lambda over a game of Tic Tac Toe?"

"You want to know? You want to see? Alright, here, have a good look!" snapped Gail. With that, the tall brunette shucked off her sandals and propped her big bare feet up on the coffee table; her soles mere inches from her skeptical roommate's face.

Linda Nelson's heart froze!

"I quit because I couldn't stand it anymore!" Gail shouted tearfully, " ... I couldn't think ... couldn't concentrate ... couldn't beat them because (sob) ... because ... because I'm TICKLISH ... my poor poor feet ... they're ticklish ... very very ticklish!"

Linda stared with a mixture of horror and fascination at Gail's prominently displayed soles. The tall girl had big feet ... size 12, in fact ... long narrow sexy. She lavished them with weekly pedicures and kept them immaculate but now ... now her usually flawless soles were marred ... marked ... crisscrossed with what seemed like dozens of Tic Tac Toe boards ... all with the X's winning.

"Oh, Gail ... I had no idea ..." Linda stammered.

"Fuck you, bitch!" shot back Gail, rising and heading to her room, shoes in hand, "Some friend you turned out to be! I'll move my things out tonight and ... oh yeah, good luck with your interview tomorrow."

Linda Nelson sat alone, staring down at her own bare feet, her long toes flexing nervously ... ruefully ... as if in anticiption. She took out a piece of paper and haltingly drew a grid on it. "N-Now let's see ..." she stammered softly, "If you X the center ... and I put an O here ..."

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back