• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

January 19th in Sacramento area

dvnc

Salutations!

It's time for another West Coast Gathering. The event is slated for the evening of January 19th, in Sacramento.

If you're on our mailing list, you should already have received an invite. If not, there's still some space left. Drop a line to get in on the fun!

Hope you guys have fun. I'm gonna be busy playing with spiders that day, myself. ;)

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Cin, that's nasty...:eek::smilelove
XOXO

Hey! Be nice t'the lady! She likes her spiders.

Missed ya, Sparky. Ya gotta come t'the next one! Was a fun time.

Thanks to all who attended!

It was indeed a wonderful time! I enjoyed everyone's company, seeing familar faces and meeting some new ones. My Love and I enjoy you guys greatly and look forward to many more events in the future...

And thank you all for the warm welcome I have received at all the events I have attended so far...

Late to the party (as usual)...Wazzup kidz! That was wicked good fun! Thanks to dvnc (I'm gonna kill ya for not telling us it was your birthday~you just KNEW I'd make a HUGE scene, didn't ya?) Smart man! :evilha:

Thanks to our fantastic hosts~the place looks great and those olives'll be the death of me...:smilelove

And to all our fantastic travellers~Just...wow. Fresno, Bay, RENO!! You cats are all kinds of crazy cool and we love ya for it! :bowing: Hope to see you again, soon, m'kay? :justlips:
XOXO

:rolleyes: I wasn't about to talk about it until the end of the evening. That just seemed like a crazy idea...

Raven, glad you're diggin' our events. It's excellent havin' ya there!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back