• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Way Up North, Way Down South, And Down To Texas. Then, Going Down, For The Count?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began by losing three straight to the Mets in New York. Then, things got better, as they won two of three in both Atlanta, and Houston. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from the midwest.

While the Good Guys were on their latest road trip, several friends who were not members of the team, began to comment to Mitch about his state of affairs. They said, that while they knew Mitch always gave it 110% on the field, they noticed, on TV, a certain hollowness, in his eyes, and often saw the same hollowness, when they saw him personally. In reality, while Naomi commented that Mitch's life "was not so bad", there was, in fact, something missing, something that he could not put his finger on, but he knew was there. Mitch didn't know if it was playing baseball, the team, Naomi, his marriage, things within himself, or a combination of many things. He also didn't know quite how to deal with it, or fix it, or if it could be fixed. Finally, Mitch could not conclude that even if he was not with Naomi, whether whatever was bothering him would get better or not. He could meet someone else who would refuse to give him foot worship, or tickling, or sex. In reality, Mitch was torn. He knew he had two choices, to either get over himself, or move on. Moving on was not an option, for many reasons, especially at that point, so, Mitch needed to deal with himself internally, to stave off implosion of his life.

On Sunday night, when Mitch arrived home from Houston, he went through the motions of having sex with Naomi. To him, it sounded like she had experienced an orgasm, but, he didn't know if she was faking it or not. After it was over, he did the obligatory holding after sex, but his mind was somewhere else. "You don't think I know you were just going through the motions with that? You just fucked me, but your mind is a million miles away. You cannot just come home, go through the motions of fucking me, and then act like you're putting up this wall around yourself. I want to either know what the fuck is wrong, or you can get the hell out of here, and go to the guest room, right now, for the rest of the week!" Naomi snapped, her voice rising with every word.
Mitch let out a loud sigh, and then said "God, I did my husbandly duty. I came home, I fucked you, and I was trying to be loving by holding you after sex. What the fuck brought on this attitude? I have done nothing to you since I walked in that door, except, fuck you, and I hope, give you an orgasm, unless you were faking that!" Mitch said, more exasperated than angry.
Naomi covered up her naked body, and hissed: "Get the fuck out of here! Get out of my sight! How dare you come home, and use me for sex, and then give me that attitude! I gave you your chance, and now you are done! Guest room for you, bastard! Until further notice! You make me sick to my stomach!" Naomi said, her voice rising into a scream.
Mitch got out of bed, put on his robe, and retreated to the guest room. He knew he could have maintained calmness by putting on an act, but, after nearly a quarter century, it was no use. Naomi could read him, and he was in hot water, big time, a situation that did not get better, when, the next morning, while Naomi was drinking coffee, Mitch tried to put his arms around her waist, to smooth things over, and she violently pulled away: "You touch me again, and you are going to see what is going to happen! Just keep pushing me, Mitchell, and I swear to Holy God, I will toss you right out of here, and out of my life. You better get it together, or else!" Naomi seethed.

That night, the Good Guys began a nine game homestand, at the ballpark, against the Pirates. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Mitch struck out three times, leading to the predictable chorus of boos. Luckily for Mitch, Ed Burns hit a two run homer, and Kate pitched a complete game, four hit shutout, for a 2-0 win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday. He got hit hard, but Paradise scored a lot of runs, leading 6-1 by the fifth, en route to an eventual 7-5 victory. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday. She gave up three runs in six innings, but Paradise could score none, losing 3-0.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi showed up to counesling. Naomi started the fireworks by saying: "Are you going to tell me what the fuck is bothering you, or am I going to go straight from here, to a divorce lawyer!" Naomi ranted. "Dont threaten me, Naomi Ellen. You want to go to a divorce lawyer, then fucking fine, go to one! Stop playing this "Miss, I'm such a bad ass". I'm really fucking sick of it!" Mitch shot back. "I dont want to see a divorce lawyer, Mitchell. Trust me, if I wanted to, I would have a long time ago. Many of my friends and family tell me I should throw you right out on your ass, for the way you treat me. Dont push me into making a decision that I really dont want to make, because that would break my heart. I still love you, for what reasons I sometimes dont know, and I hope and think you still love me, or, you would have likely been gone, long ago. I need you to show me this love" Naomi said. The couple left counesling, and had accomplished little. Mitch still didn't know what the problem was, and it didnt look like it was going to be resolved anytime soon.

Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. Neve fired a five hit shutout, as Paradise hit five solo homers, in a 5-0 win. Rachel Leigh Cook took a 6-3 loss on Saturday. Kate Hudson had the ball, on a sunny, hot, 92 degree day, in front of an announced sellout, but a day where the crowd was actually a bit less than 40,000 in the park, due to the heat. Kate was not herself, as she gave up three runs in six innings, and struck out only five. The game was tied, 3-3 in the eighth, when Paradise got the go ahead run, for a 4-3 win, that was not credited to Kate.

St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Gil Bellows had the ball on Monday, gave up three runs, but lost, 3-1. Charlize Theron pitched a brilliant, one hit, 2-1 win on Tuesday. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, brutal, 95 degree Paradise Wednesday afternoon, in front of a crowd of not more than 25,000, again due to the blistering heat. Neve gave a gutsy effort, pitching five innings, throwing ninety pitches, and leaving with a 4-2 lead. St Louis tied the game, before Ed Burns sent everyone home happy, with a ninth inning homer, for a 5-4 Good Guy win, that completed a six and three homestand. Neither the team, nor the couple, was at their best, but, as the ballclub packed to head to Pittsburgh, they were prepared to grind it out.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party. The featured lee would be a pretty brunette salesgirl, who sold jewelry, in the team's stadium store. The salesgirl was tied hands and feet to the bed, in her bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Center Fielder Burns began the tickle on the salesgirl's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began: HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Working down, pitcher Gil Bellows was next, tickling the salesgirl on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed:HEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEE! Moving down, third baseman Michael was the next ler, attacking the salesgirl on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at the salesgirl's feet. He tickled the salesgirl's feet with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush on her bare soles and toes. The salesgirl went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHHEEHEEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOOO! HEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the salesgirl was untied.

On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to travel with the team to Pittsburgh. "No way in hell I'm taking you. Call a cab!" Naomi said. Mitch pulled out his cell phone, and did: "You need to get it together, Mitchell. Either go for seperate counesling, and deal with yourself, or move on. I wont go on like this!" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, and picked up his suitcase, and headed out the door to the airport.

So, it had been a difficult homestand for Mitch and Naomi. Was it a phase, or something more serious? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it seems that what little progress was made on the last homestand was just erased by this one. It is very difficult to predict what mood the couple will be in from each time to the next. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, their relationship is a rollercoaster.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back