• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Return of The Raw Roulette means the debut of a new match!!!

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
(NOTE: There are a lot of WWE references, so all may not understand.

Also, I know a lot are wondering wear the Turtelli story is. It's been tough but I'm working on it, so here is a story to quench your tickle story thirst!)

After five years, the Raw Roulette finally returned to WWE “Monday Night Raw”. The crowd in the arena was electric, as they seen various matches they had never seen before. Seeing wrestlers who were strong enemies forced to team, a steel cage match, a first blood match. They all waited to see what was next.

“I’m sure you all have been enjoying the return of the Raw Roulette,” said Vince Mcmahon as he stood backstage in front of the giant wheel.

“But we are going to make it get a WHOLE lot better….up next, is a Diva’s battle royal. But, it’s not just any kind of battle royal, no. What will it be? Let’s decide, with the spin of the wheel,’ said Mr. Mcmahon as he lifted his arm and spun the huge wheel.

“Round and round she goes, where she lands, no one knows…” said Vince when the wheel stopped on a spot with a giant feather on it.

“Interesting, heh, tonight….for your viewing pleasure, the divas will be taking part in the first ever TICKLING royal rumble,” he said as the crowd cheered.

“What is that, a TICKLING battle royal?” said announcer Jim Ross.

“I don’t know I just hope we see some puppies!” said his side kick, Jerry Lawler.

“The rules are simple, two divas will start out tickling each other until they can’t handle it anymore…..when a diva screams the word, “MCMAHON”, she is officially eliminated. The ladies will enter the ring at one minute intervals. Which ever diva can handle the torture will be declared the winner. Ladies, let the games begin!”

After a commercial break, the match was ready to begin. The first diva out was the gorgeous Melina.

“Hey JR, do ya think Melina is ticklish?” asked The King.

“I don’t know, however, I’m sure we are about to find out!” said Jim Ross.

Melina was wearing a shiny gold bikini top, with her lovely under arms exposed. She also wore matching gold pants, and gold high heel shoes which showed off her freshly pedicured feet.

The ring was filled with various instruments of torture. Feathers, tooth and hair brushes, ropes. There also was a bed in the middle of the ring with cuffs at each end, to shackle an opponent. Melina looked around in fear.

Up next was ECW’s Kelly Kelly! She had on a sexy white top, with baby blue booty shorts. Her bare feet were already exposed as she hopped in the ring and tackled Melina to the ground as the bell rang.

“Here we go with the first ever TICKLING royal rumble,” yelled Jim Ross.

“ WOO HOO! I wish they needed a referee for this one, I’m not afraid to get involved!” said the King.

Kelly assaulted Melina early with a barrage of tickles to her exposed armpits.

“hehehehehe stop, stop! Hahahahahaha” yelled Melina as Kelly dug her soft fingers in to Melina.

“Not until you quit, AH!” yelled Kelly as the buxom blonde was flipped over on to her back.

“JR, do you think Kelly spends a lot of time on her back?” asked King.

“ How can you be thinking of sex, when we are calling a tickling….oh, forget about it!” shoted Jim Ross.

Melina hopped on top of Kelly’s legs, pinning them down. She started to scrabble her fingers all over her soft soles.

“Kitchie, Kitchie, Koo!!!” said Melina.

“hahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh no! PLEASE! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I won’t quit, you bitch! Hahahahahahahaha” yelled Kelly as Melina continued the attack on her young feet.

“Kelly is no longer a rookie, but this is like a hazing incident!” shouted Ross.

Melina frantically tickling her soles, when Kelly seen a great opportunity out of the corner of her tear-filled eye. Melina’s shoe had become un strapped and was dangling off her foot. Kelly grabbed the shiny gold heel, and stroked it along Melina’s sole.

“HEY!” yelled Melina as she jumped. Kelly continued to drag the heel on Melina’s tan foot.

“HHEHEHEHEHE! QUIT IT! I’M REALLY TICKLISH!”

The girls were tickling when a clock appeared on the titantron, signaling there was only ten seconds left until the next participant was out.

10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3….2….1..!!!

“LOOK KING, IT’S THE SULTRY MARIA!” shouted Jim Ross.

Maria jumped in the ring, and wasted no time, double teaming Melina with Kelly. She was wearing a black dress with high heel shoes and black nylons. She started to tickle Melina’s sides, forcing her to the ground and off of Kelly’s feet.

“HAHA! OH GOD! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” laughed the sexy Latina.

Maria was wiggling her fingers in Melina’s sides, as Kelly continued to slowly brush the heel of Melina’s shoe up and down her left sole.

“This is as brutal of a double team I’ve ever seen, JR!” said King.

“I don’t think she’ll be able to last much longer!” said Ross.

“HAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE, NO MORE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” laughed Melina. She could see that there was only a few seconds left. She could barely hold out. Maria was working over her most ticklish spot, and the brush of the shoe was extra sensitive on her sole.

Melina was laughing her ass off, when the clock started to countdown again.

“ Look, it’s Jillian Hall!!!” shouted Jim Ross.

“Oh Boy, let’s hope she is a better tickler than she is singer!” joked the King.

Jillian, wearing a baby blue top and stretchy, leather black pants, got in the ring and knocked Kelly over the head with a swift kick to the head, and pulled Maria by her hair.

“Hey, there’s no need for that!” yelled Jim Ross

Jillian dragged the beautiful Maria by her long locks and pulled her near the ring post. She grabbed some rope which was lying near by, and tied Maria too it.

“ It’s time to pay, little miss ditz!” yelled Jillian as she started to poke Maria’s sides and stomach.

“tehehehe! Stop! Hehehehehe” laughed Maria.

“Stop, are you crazy?” asked Jillian as she began to drag her fingers around Maria sext flat belly.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’LL DO ANYTHING!” yelled Maria.

“Then say Mcmahon!!” said Jillian.

“ HAHAHAHAHA! NEVER!”

“Alright, Melina, get her feet!”

Melina, still recovering from her torture, walked over and sat down. She picked up Maria’s right foot and placed it over her lap. She whipped off Maria’s high heel, exposing her nylon foot.

“Tickle, Tickle, Tickle,” said Melina as she started to drag her index finger up and down her foot.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO, PLEASE! ANYTHING BUT THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” laughed Maria. Kelly was still knocked out.

However, the clock started ticking again.

“Maria needs some help, JR!!!” shouted the King.

It was Victoria!

“OH NO! This is not any good for Maria!” said JR.

Victoria had on a red top with very tight red shorts. She had no shoes on her feet. Vicky got in the ring and grabbed a hair brush. She ripped off Maria’s other shoe and started to scrub the brush on her left foot.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OK, OK! MCMAHON!!” shouted Maria.

“Good Grief, Maria is now eliminated! What does this mean for Kelly?”

The blonde Bombshell started to recoup when she seen the three ladies eyeing her up. They all had evil grins on their faces as Kelly tried to crawl away.

“Oh no! This could be ugly!” said the King.

Kelly crawled over and grabbed a huge black feather and aimed it at the girls, hoping it would scare them off. It was to no avail. She needed help bad, when the clock started to tick.

“Look King, it’s Mickie James!!!! I think this has to be a relief to Kelly Kelly!!!”

“I think Mickie James is a relief anytime we see her!” said the King.

James was wearing a pink and turquoise bikini top and long bell bottom pants of the same two colors. She stomped her boots on the steps as she got in to the ring and tackled Victoria to the ground, delivering some hard blows to the head. She delivered a swift kick to Melina’s head, knocking her down. She got up and looked Jillian Hall in the face, and back her up before she tripped over Kelly Kelly who was waiting for her. Kelly got on top of Jillian Hall as Mickie removed her right boot.

“Oh no, this CAN’T be good for Ms. Hall,” said Jim Ross.

Mickie took off Jillian sweaty sock, revealing her bare foot. Her toenails were freshly painted red.

“Kelly, give me the feather!” shouted Mickie as Kelly obliged.

“No, please, not my foot!!” shouted Jillian.

Mickie didn’t care, as she started to brush the end of the feather up and down Jillian’s extra ticklish foot.

“EEEEEEK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The feather was extra sensitive as it was being dragged around. She writhed her foot around, trying to escape.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEASE! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OK, I GIVE UP! MCMAHON! MCMAHON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” shouted Jillian.

“ Hall has been eliminated! Who will be next?” said Jim Ross.

Mickie and Kelly looked for their next victim. They cornered Melina in to the turnbuckle, but James was knocked over by Victoria. Melina started to put the boots to her, and Victoria took advantage of Kelly.

“You think you can handle me you little skank?!?!” shouted Victoria. She knocked Kelly on to the bed and started blowing raspberries on her stomach.

“What does Victoria think Kelly is, a newborn??” asked the King.

It was obviously working. Kelly was giggling up a storm. She was trying to kick around, but she couldn’t connect. Her partner in crime, Mickie James, was being choked in the corner by Melina. With no end in site, she gave in.

“TEHEHEHEHEHE! MCMAHON! HAHAHAHAHA!” she yelled.

“Oh dear, Kelly is gone, it’s now a 2 on 1” said Jim Ross.
Melina dragged a beaten and battered Mickie James toward the bed wear Kelly was, and tossed her on top of it. Her and Victoria started to shackle Mickie by her ankles and wrists.

Mickie was lying there helpless with nowhere to go. Melina and Victoria started out the attack on Mickie’s belly and her neck. The tickled with their fingers but it wasn’t really working.

“ Laugh you bitch!” said Melina. But it wasn’t working, Mickie wasn’t that ticklish.

“Melina,” said Victoria. “Remove the boots!”

James felt her stomach drop. Her feet were the most ticklish part of her body.

“Oh no JR, Mickie looks scared, I think her feet might be her weakness!!” said Jerry Lawler.

Melina and Victoria both began to untie Mickie’s boots as she tried to escape the shackles. Her feet were bare under the boots, and she had a fresh coat of light pink polish on her toenails.

“Tickle, Tickle, Tickle……….” said Victoria as both girls started to run their fingers on her soles.

“AHHHHHH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! NOT MY FEET! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” laughed Mickie as the torture started.

“This is not got, and with no one left in the rumble, Mickie is going to be tickled on her pretty peds until she can’t handle it anymore!” said Jim Ross.

Mickie’s toes were wiggling around as she tried to hold off. She knew she had no escape from the tickle torture.

“Say it! Say Mcmahon!” yelled Victoria.

Melina was using her pinky fingers to tickle the arch and heel, while Victoria just razzled her fingers all around.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! COME ON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’M A WRESTLER! NOT A TICKLER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” laughed Mickie.

All the sudden, the clock started ticking.

“What, Wait? Is there another participant!!” asked the King.

“Look King, It’s Trish!!! Trish Stratus is back, and she is here to save the day!!”

Trish was dressed for action, wearing her wrestling gear. She pushed Victoria in to Melina, forcing the two to bang heads. The crowd was in a frenzy, as she helped un strap Mickie from the bed.

“Come on, I know we don’t get a lot, but let’s tickle these bitches!” said Trish.

First was Victoria. Trish and Mickie moved her over to the bottom ring rope and tied her arms over her head. Mickie then grabbed an electric tooth brush.

“Let me get this one,” she said as she turned it on.

“Oh no!!” yelled Victoria

“hehe! Hehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!” laughed Vicky as Mickie moved the brush around her extra sensitive armpit.

“Tap out! Tap out!” demanded Mickie.

“HAHA! How can I when ahahahahah my arms are tied?? Hehehehehahahahahahahaha!!!”

Trish looked on when she noticed Melina starting to get up. The blonde haired beauty walked over and delivered a brutal blow to the head, which flipped Melina over the top rope. However, her ankles got caught and she hung up side down.

“Uh-oh,” said the king.

“ Looks like Melina is caught in a rope and a hard place,” he said.

Trish Stratus picked up the big feather that was used earlier and started to tickle Melina’s little feet with it.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOSH! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOT MY FEET!” she laughed.

Melina had extra sensitive feet too. She tried to catch the feather with her gold painted toes, but Trish just moved the feather to around her heels and arches.

“Does that tickle? How about this? Or this?” said Trish as she switched spots.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! QUIT IT! QUIT IT!!” laughed Melina.

“I thought that the Triple H’s pedigree was brutal, but can anyone with stand the intense tickle torture of the armpits and feet?” asked Jim Ross.

“I don’t know, but I wish I was the brush or feather!!!” said the King.

Victoria was the first to give, as she knew she couldn’t handle anymore tickling.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! OK! MCMAHON! NOW LET ME GO!!!!!” she yelled. Mickie didn’t listen, as she left her wrapped and walked over by Trish and Melina.

“Hey, you need some help?” said Mickie as she turned her tooth brush on again and joined Stratus in tickling Melina’s luscious feet.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOD! THIS IS UNFAIR!! THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!” laughed Melina.

The girls continued to tickle but Melina was reluctant to give. After several minutes of sole tickling, Mickie had an idea.

“Let me try this!” she said as she took the feather from Trish. She slowly dragged it in between Melina’s big and index toe!

“WOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” laughed Melina

“HAHAHAHA! THAT TICKLES SO BAD!” she said.

Trish found another feather and both girls started to rub them in between Melina’s suckable toes.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she cried out. She couldn’t take this.

“OK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MCMAHON! MCMAHON! MCMAHON! MCMAHON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

The match was over!

“ That’s it!!! Melina has given!!!” shouted Jim Ross.

Mickie James stood in the ring as Trish raised her hand.

“The first ever tickling royal rumble is over, and Mickie James is the winner!!!!”

The crowd cheered as Mickie posed for photos. She has had some tough matches before, but none have had to be as bad as the intense tickling she endured tonight!

I know I'm waiting on the turtelli story but god that one was hot

Decent little story, I was thinking how great it would have been to have a tickling sort of match on the wheel tonight too, lol. Nice story, thanks for posting.

damn like dis series. you should make your own tickle federation lol id pay 2 see that

Any story where Mickie James gets it is great by default lol

If this kind of match was on a WWE PPV card, I would pay to see it. :santasmil

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back