• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A little torture F/F, reposted

melodie13

Hi everyone !! It's the first time I post a story so please be kind... Oh by the way, I'm french so sorry if there is some english errors and for all french things ^^

A LITTLE TORTURE!

Laura was a young girl. She is 18 since a few days and she still goes to school to become maybe a teacher or doctor, it would be the greatest thing for her ! She is known to be very cute and kind. It's sure that many girls can be jaelous of her : with her long blond her and very green eyes, any man would like her ^^ She is not very high (about 1m65) and very thin (54kg). But Laura is very known to be a very good pianist too and so this is why she invited her best friend, Oceane, to come to her house.

Oceane was the friend of Laura since about 10 years ! They are inseperrable and always do things together : go to theater, their homeworks (they are in the same class) and all of that stuff. Oceane is a good looking brune girl with blue eye, about of the same height of Laura and same weight.

The problem here is that Laura is ... interested in tickling. To be true, she never tried anything but she really would like to tickle or be tickled! She doesn't know if Oceane would like this so she hasn't asked yet.... But she has a little something that could help her for doing all of this to Oceane : Chloroform.

Oceane arrived at about 2 P.M. and as usual, the two girls began to tell about all their days and what's new. Then they came to what was the purpose of this afternoon : the new idea of composition of Laura. They went to the piano and she played what is maybe going to be her next song. She stills hope to be one day a very famous singerin.

Laura wore a pink t shirt and a black gilet with a little jean and pink socks. Oceane wore a blue t shirt, white pull, a jean and blue socks with Snoopy on it. Laura played all her song (about 5 minutes) and then asked the opinion of her Friend :

Oceane : "That's Amazing !!! You have gold in your hand my dear, you will be a real star ! Please, don't ignore me when you'll be full of celebrity and money"

Laura laughed and answered "Don't worry, I'll never abandon you... and there's still a too few chance to success.... Let's go to my bedroom, okay ?"

They moved and went to Laura's room where they sat in front of the computer. They began by looking pictures then videos. Oceane askedto look for her email and so they did but there was one mail from Oceane's correpondant that she needed to answer immediataly. This was the perfect time, or so thought Laura.

While Oceane began to write her mail, Laura said "Wait a little minute, I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back" and then she went. As soon as she was in the bathroom, she took her little bottle of Chloroform and spread it on a black chiffon she just found. She put it in her pocket and went back to her room where Oceane was still busy writing her mail. She was just behind the chair so behind Oceane. Laura asked

Laura - "So, Oceane, how are you ?"

Oceane - "Good, you already asked, and you ?"

Laura - "Good too thanks. Aren't you a little tired ?"

Oceane - "Not at all why ?"

Laura - "You're sure you don't want to go to sleep ?"

Oceane - "Yeah I'm sure"

Laura - "Too bad...."

And then she put the chiffon right under Oceane nose, one hand putting the chiffon and the other holding her arms from move. Oceane was really surprised and began to move her legs and try to move her arms and head but Laura wasn't going to let them go. Oceane's hand still on the keyboard, on the screen we could read "fgerkmfzmlkergttpezrsv gr ergsmlfgrpe er PLEASE STOPP !!! gre z"

And then about 1 minutes or two later, Oceane fell asleep on the chair and Laura released the chiffon and lifted her friend to put her on the bed. She took some big tape, like an industrial one and began to tied up Oceane's hand and feet to bed like a I (so hands and feets together). Then she waited for Oceane to awake and she did about 15-20 minutes later.

Laura - "Have you sleep well ?"

Oceane, still half-asleep - "Hum ? What happened ?"

Laura - "Nothing nothing... don't worry"

Oceane - "Hey !! What the hell !!! Why am I tied like this ?"

Laura - "You just fainted don't worry"

Oceane - "You liar, I remember you putting something under my nose, what was that ? some drug ?"

Laura - "Just a little chloroform but don't worry, I wish you no harm !!!"

Oceane - "So untie me !!!"

Laura - "Not before we play a little, my dear"

Oceane - "What ? What game ?"

Laura approached the end of the bed and sat at the very end - "You'll see soon enough"

Oceane - "That's not funny at all, let me go !!! LET ME GO !!!"

Laura - "You can yell if you want, no one's home !"

Oceane - "Why are you doing this ?"

Laura didn't answer and then began to remove slowly Oceane's shoes (these are Vans) - "Let's play"

Oceane - "What are you doing with my shoes ?"

Laura - "Oh nothing I'm just wandering something...."

Oceane - "What ?"

Laura - "If your feet are sensibles"

Oceane - "What do you mean by sensible ?"

Laura - "I mean this" and then she began to tickle one feet still with it's sock

Oceane - "What ?"

Laura - "It seems that doesn't work for now, let's see when you'll begin to laugh" and then she began to tickle both feet

Oceane, who began to laugh a little - "Wait wait, don't do that please !!!"

Laura - "Why not ?"

Oceane - "I can give you the answer now : I'm sensitive, very sensitive !!!"

Laura - "Well, we'll se how many" , she smilled and began to remove blue snoopy's sock

Oceane - " NO PLEASE WAIT !!!"

Laura began to tickle one barefoot - "Let's see...."

Oceane began to laugh really loudly "HAhahahahah Hahahha PLEASE LAURA hahahahahhahaha don't do that !!!"

Laura - "Hum, and the other ?" and so she tickled other barefoot

Oceane continued to laugh - " Noooooooo please !!!!"

Laura began to tickled both feet - "Let's see how far you can go"

Oceane - "Hahahahahahahahahahah nonon no hahaahahaha hahaahahahahahah pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee I beg of you ahhahahahahahah hihihihihihihiihihihihi noooooooo" and she laughed very very very loudly

Laura - "What ? I don't understand anything"

Oceane - "Hihihihihi STOOOOOOOOP pleaseeeeeeeeee hihihahahahihihihiihi I can't stand more !!!! hahahahhihihii"

Laura - "You can stand more, don't worry"

Oceane, began to have some tears in her eyes - "No onnono no I can't pleaseeeee hihihihihihi"

Laura stopped and Oceane's breathe was really quick. Laura smilled and said "We're going to have a last little game"

Oceane still breathing quickly - "What now ?"

Laura took her shoes and removed then and began to tickle Oceane once more

Oceane - "Hahahihihihi please you already did that hihih ihahahah pleaseeeeeee hihihihi"

Laura - "Yes my dear, but not with that" and then she put one of her feet with her pink socks just under Oceane's nose

Oceane, surprise - "Nonono hihihi I won't smell that hahahahah"

Laura - "You will my dear ! Breathe deeply"

Oceane, breathing by her mouth between all laugh - "Hihiihihi non no hihihii hahaha"

Laura understood what Oceane was doing and the put her other feet on her friend's mouth - "Smell I said"

Oceane, gagged by Laura's feet and still laughing - " hmhmhmh mmhhmhm !! mhmhmhm j!! mhmmhhmhm. ... " and then she smelt

Laura - "Once more and one big one this time and I'll let you go"

Oceane executed the order and smelt a big last time Laura's socks while she was still tickled

Laura stopped all she was doing and untied Oceane and then explained her that she always wanted to do this... "But if you are angry against me, I will understand" with a sad face. Oceane said that is was okay but she could have ask !

Then the two girls returned to the computer as if nothing happened... expect that about a half hour later, Laura was reading something on a website and she sensed something under her noise and Oceane whispered to her "Let's Play"

Hope you enjoyed... Sorry for all mistakes ^^

Wonderful!

I wouldn't worry about any mistakes, it was still quite easy to read!

-Very- well done, Melodie...

Thank you!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back