• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teri Hatcher: The Desperately Ticklish Housewife

Jenna L.

TMF Regular
I came up with this idea because of all of the rumors about the Housewives feuding. Well, I personally think it's all made up, but this story is about what might happen if Teri Hatcher was a diva and her co-stars decided to teach her a lesson. I hope you enjoy it. This is just a little opening. If enough people like it, I'll write more.

On the set of the Desperate Housewives TV show, Teri Hatcher was being her usual annoying self.

"These shoes are so ugly," star Teri Hatcher whined. "I don't want to be seen wearing these on TV."

"You aren't wearing shoes in this scene. These shoes are just sitting in the floor next to you," her co-star Marcia Cross told her.

"They're supposed to be Susan's shoes. I am playing Susan. I need better shoes than this!" Teri demanded.

"Alright, the scene is about to begin. Put your feet on the coffee table, Teri," the director asked.

Although upset, Teri complied. She was wearing a pink T-shirt and jeans along with pink socks on her feet. However, there was a hole in one sock.

As the character Bree entered the room, she immediately noticed the hole in Susan's sock. "Oh let me get that for you," Bree said as she reached for Susan's sock. "I can sew that up for you."

Susan replied, "Oh no, that's OK, Bree."

However, as Marcia reached for Teri's sock, she grabbed one of Teri's toes and wriggled her fingers across it accidently.

Teri immediately broke out into giggles and yelled, "You are tickling my toes! You fool, Marcia. Don't you know how to avoid tickling a ticklish person."

Marcia stared at Teri and asked, "Are you ticklish Teri?" An idea was forming in her mind.

The best ones always take time Library.
He's right though, keep going dude.

Excellent story idea, I hope that you continue! Cant wait to see where you take this!:tickle:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back