• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cruising Out Of Control In The Central. Then, Clashing Western Hosts

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to the midwest. After winning two of three in Pittsburgh, they lost two of three in Chicago, and were swept in a three game series in St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the California teams.

While Mitch was away on the trip, he had several clashing conversations with Naomi on the computer. The couple didnt see eye to eye on anything, from politics, to the state of Bahamian and American social affairs, the game of baseball, their own team, and just... life. Mitch was beginning to wonder if he had romanticized this woman whom he had been with for 20 years, and put her up on a pedestal, or if they were just merely growing apart. Naomi had once uttered a famous line, in her mega hit movie "King Kong", saying to the giant ape, as she was performing a circus dance for him, to stay alive :"That's all there is, there isn't anymore". Mitch was beginning to wonder if this was the state of affairs in his marriage. He was growing increasingly tired of Naomi belittling him, and nitpicking at him, for every little mistake he made. Conversely, she was weary of, in her view, Mitch making promises, and not keeping them. Every single thing pointed to the fact that one of them should take the step to be apart, and yet, they were still together, but, it was not known if that was out of love, or, after a quarter century, merely out of fear.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, the couple had sex. In reality, even with the troubles they were having, they both knew that if one of them took the step to stray outside the marriage, before any decisions had been made about their future together, that it would be the end for them as a couple. Thus, they kept a vow of faithfullness, if for no other reason than to perserve integrity. Any outside sex could always be had at a later date, if in fact they decided to go their seperate ways.

On Monday night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand with the Giants, on a warm, humid night. The ball was flying, and Kate Hudson gave up three home runs. Paradise, however, rallied from a 4-1 deficit, with four eighth inning runs, to secure a 5-4 win. Gil Bellows lost a
1-0 game on Tuesday night. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday. She allowed three runs in six innings, as the Good Guys fought back from down
3-2, for a 5-3 victory.

Thursday was an off day. That day, at counesling, the couple put forth their situation. "We have sex, and we do things. I honestly dont know why we are still together. We see the world in radically different ways. I've always had this feeling that while Naomi may love me as a husband, and a father to her three grown children, that, just beneath the surface, she really doesn't like me, or think that highly of me as a person. I think she believes I'm mean, an ass, and vain. You know what, I might be all those things, but, I have thoughts about her, too. I think she is petty, biting, and that she enjoys finding the dark side of things, and can't look at me, or anyone else, for that matter, for their positives. I dont know what all this means for us long term, but, I'll still be here fighting, unless she decides she wants to give up the fight" Mitch said, to which Naomi shook her head no, a sign that she wanted to keep fighting, too, for their marriage.

San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell took the mound, and gave up only one run in eight innings, for a 2-1 victory. Rachel Leigh Cook left Saturday night's game with a 6-3 lead, only to see the bullpen give up five runs in the ninth, to a chorus of boos, in an 8-7 defeat. Kate Hudson opposed Jake Peavy at 1pm Sunday, a brilliant, dry, 90 degree day, in front of a sellout. Kate gave up two first inning runs, and then settled down, and Peavy surrendered two early runs, and then nothing else. The game went to bottom of the tenth, where a base hit won it for Paradise, 3-2.

The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday night, for the homestand's final series. Gil Bellows shut out the Dodgers, 3-0, on Monday. Charlize Theron dropped a 4-3 decision on Tuesday night, a game she was hit very hard in. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, brutal, day in the upper 90s, in front of a large crowd, that was not a sellout, and kept down, due to the blistering heat. Neve ran out of gas after the sixth inning, and the Good Guys trailed 4-2, before coming back with four runs. Hayden got into trouble in the ninth, and surrendered a run, before clamping down, with the tying run on third, for a 6-5 Paradise Island win, that completed a six and three homestand.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the tough loss to the Padres. The featured lee was a random person, whom the Good Guy ballclub had seen in the stadium store after the game that night, a petite brunette, dressed in black three quarter length pants, whom the team offered $100, to be tickled for one hour. The brunette, who was in her 20s, said she was very ticklish, and was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a black bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Left Fielder Dawson began the tickle on the brunett'e's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the laughter began:HHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEE! Working down, center fielder Burns was next, tickling the brunette on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEEE! Moving down, pitcher Gil Bellows was the next ler, attacking the brunette on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing her legs to buck:HHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at the brunette's bare feet, tickling them with his fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush, over her soles and toes. The brunette went beserk. She wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed with laughter:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEEEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the brunette was untied.

On Thursday, in the late afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to San Francisco. "I dont know if we've come to a realization, or if this is just a phase. Time will tell": Naomi said.

So, it had been a good homestand on field. Had reality finally been reached off field, or was it just a fleeting moment, that would revert back to seemingly never ending conflict. That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well the homestand was better than the road trip but it doesn't seem like there is an end for Mitch and Naomi in sight. We'll just keep our hopes up and our eyes on the scoreboard for the latest. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back