• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Return of Turtelli!!!!!!

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
(In case you are just now starting the story and want to catch up, check out the first few installments of this storyline…

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=114690

In the above link Hayden Pannitere is tickled by Don Turtelli on the wear abouts of his grandmothers necklace.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=115312

The next story sees Eva Longoria tickled by Don Turtelli

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=115681

Jessica Alba is tickle tortured, and we also met Turtelli’s son Ron, who continued interrogating Longoria.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=115789

Three WWE Divas are tickled by Ron, while Don finds out about his son.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=116056

The divas still get it, while Don interrogates Kim Kardashian...also a surprise ending

Hopefully you are all caught up…let’s continue)

It had been weeks and Don Turtelli still hadn’t found his precious grandmothers necklace. He had searched through hell and high water, or should we say, feet and soft feather: tickling person after person. It was no work. He looked at the list and started to feel there was something fishy about it.

Things were going nowhere fast from the mobster. He couldn’t find who had the necklace for the life of him. He knew his own son, Ron, was working behind his back. To top it off, his two goons Bruno and Rodney were both in jail. Even though the two men were both dopes, he could rely on them for help. With his leadership, and their…them, they would have the case solved.

Bruno and Rodney were in Midtown correctional facility, with a bail of 100,000 dollars each. Don really didn’t have the money. He had gone broke, after all gas wasn’t cheap. It looked as if the days of toe tickling torture were over….

Don looked at the list and read one last girl

KRISTEN BELL

It was a long shot, but being the tough guy he was, he couldn’t resist the challenge.

16353_Celebutopia-Kristin_Bell-Spik.jpg
[/IMG]

The stunning Kristen Bell had arrived at the SPIKE TV Video Game Awards. Fans screamed her name. Paparazzi tried to snap a shot of her.

16590_Celebutopia-Kristin_Bell-Spik.jpg
[/IMG]

“KRISTEN! KRISTEN!” they all shouted as she posed.

16457_Celebutopia-Kristin_Bell-Spik.jpg
[/IMG]

Suddenly, a mysterious man came up to her.

“Right this way Ms. Bell,” he said, directing her in the auditorium where the event was being held.

Instead of going in where all the other celebrities were going, she was guided to a different room.

“Where are we going?” she asked.

“Well, we are having a celebrity video game tournament. My name is Don and I’m the host,” he said.

“Oh, wow, ummm….I didn’t know anything about this,” she said.

“Well, we told all your people….they must’ve just forgotten,” he muttered.

“I don’t know if they would forget!” she joked as she stepped in to the room. There was a huge flat screen TV with an XBOX 360 hooked up and ready for play.

“Have a seat,” said Don as he pointed to a comfy looking brown recliner seated in the middle of the room.

“ahhhhh,” said Bell as she leaned back in the recliner, stretching her legs out.

“Say, you don’t care if I kick my shoes off, do you? These things are KILLING my feet!” she said.

“No, go ahead,” said Turtelli as he smirked.

“They’d probably be coming off anyway” he said. Kristen was confused as to what he meant, but she didn’t care as she un strapped the gold heels off her pretty feet.

As she kicked back and chilled out, Turtelli was preparing an evil plot as he always does.

“Well, Kristen, we actually are going to be having you test out a new video game as well,” he stated.

“Oh, well aren’t there other contestants?” she asked.

“Oh, they are on their way…..but until then, we want you to try this new 3D game out. In the beginning, it makes you feel like you’re in renaissance times!” he said.

“Oh jeesh, I’m not going to get be-headed am I?” she joked.

“Oh, lets just say you might receive some unfair punishment,” responded Don. Kristen thought it was all a joke.

“First, I have to put this special mask over your eyes,” said Don as he blindfolded her. Kristen had a funny feeling in her stomach, but went a long with it anyway. Besides, what harm could there be in playing a video game?

Bell couldn’t see anything but black as the velvet cloth rested against her face.

“Ok, this is the tricky part,” said Don as he used the wire from the system to tie her ankles and wrists.

“Ummm….are you sure about this?” asked Kristen as she unwillingly let him rope her together.

“Oh, no worries, just be prepared for a few laughs and giggles,” he joked.

Kristen was now bound to the chair. Her wrists were both strapped down to the arms of the recliner, and her ankles were tied, with her bare feet hanging off of the end.

“I don’t see anything Don!” said Kristen.
“What kind of sick joke is this?” said Kristen.

“Oh, the only joke is on you!” responded Don.

“You know where my grandmother’s necklace is, don’t you?” he asked.

“What? What the hell are you talking about? I don’t know anything about a necklace, all I know is you need to let me out of here! You fucking freak!” she shouted.

“ Oh, so YOU think this is a joke!” asked Don.

“Look, buddy, I don’t know what your deal is with jokes and tying me up like this….but you have some serious fucking issues. I have met dorks at those comic conventions who have told me weird and perverted things, but none are as fucked up as you! NOW LET ME GO!” she shouted.

“Hmmm…a feisty one! Well, since we were on the topic of jokes…let me ask you one….what did the feather say to the foot?” asked Don.

“tickle, tickle, tickle…” said Turtelli as he started to brush his gentle little black feather up and down Kristen’s right foot.

“hehehehehe….HEY! Cut it out!! HEHEHEHAHAHAHA” laughed Bell as she felt the ticklish sensation go throughout her whole body.

“Not until you answer me, and tell me where you stashed my grandmothers necklace!!” yelled Don.

“HAHAHA! The only Stashing I did was HAHA stash my makeup and stuff in my purse! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” laughed Bell.

Turtelli continued to attack her lovely soles. He was switching which foot he tickled up and back. He would stroke his feather on the right one for a little bit, then jump over to the left. Bell had no idea which foot was going to receive the tickle treatment next.

“hohohohohohehehehehehehehe! KNOCK IT OFF! YOU FREAK! TEHEHEHEHEHEHEhahahahahahaha!” she giggled away.

“THIS IS UNFAIR! HAHAHAHAHAHA!” she shouted.

“Life’s not fair, is it!” said Don.

“HAHAHA! I SWEAR! I don’t know anything about HAHA the necklace! REALLY! I’M NOT A LIAR! HeheheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she said.

Turtelli didn’t listen. He was determined. She was the last girl on the list that he found, she HAD to be the one with the necklace.

“ I’m not gonna stop till you tell me where you put the necklace! I got a million years to wait hunny!”

“AHAHAHAHAHA! In a million years will hahaha both be tehehehehehe dead! HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAH!” responded Bell.

Turtelli was trying all of the tickle techniques he had, but Kristen was tough to break. He tried the dreaded “Turtelli toe tingler”, in which he lightly brushed the feather in circles around each toe of his victim. Turtelli moved his feather round and round Kristen’s toes creating an extra sensitive sensation. She wiggled her toes around as the red paint on her nails shined.

“HEHHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I DON’T KNOW WHERE YOU’RE STUPID HEHEHEHE NECKLACE IS! YOU PERVERT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she cried out.

“ You better answer me soon, sweetheart, or you’ll DIE laughing!” said Don.

“HAHAHAHAHA! THEN GET ME A COFFIN AND A TOMBSTONE!! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she said.

Don dragged the feather in between the young girl’s toes. She tried scrunching them to prevent the tickling feeling, but it was no use. Turtelli was a pro.

After several minutes and no use of the brushing, Turtelli struggled to come up with a new method to get this girl to talk. She had no quit in her.

“I’m telling you, I don’t know anything!” she said.

Don didn’t believe her. He was hell bent on trying to get the necklace, and since she was the last girl on the list, he had no choice but to continue the interrogation.

“Listen to me hunny, you better crack, or you’re gonna be VERRRY sorry!” he said.

“HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’VE ALREADY BEEN CRACKED, AND I AM SORRY! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! NOW PLEASE LET ME HEHEHEHEHEHHE GO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she barked out.

Don didn’t know what to do to get her to give in. The tickle torture had been going on for well over an hour now, and there seemed to be no quit in the stunning blonde.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LET ME GO! I TOLD YOU, I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING! OHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she said as she writhed around, her blonde hair moving back and forth as she tried to escape the punishment for a crime she didn’t commit.

Don now had to go to drastic measures to get Kristen to talk. He pulled another feather out of his pocket.

“Say, have you ever been double teamed before?” asked Don.

“What?” asked Kristen as she gasped for air.

“Heh….well there is a first time for everything,” said Don as he ran both feathers up and down her soft soles.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY FUCKIN’ GOD! AHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!” she shouted.

“THEN TALK! TELL ME WHERE YOU PUT THE NECKLACE!!!” demanded Turtelli.

“I AM TALKING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAN’T YOU HEAR ME? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” she laughed as the tickling got more and more intense.

“I SWEAR! HAHAHAHAHA! I DON’T KNOW WHERE THE NECKLACE IS! I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS!!” she said.

Don tried tickling all over, but he soon found her sweet spot. He was scratching her heel with the tip of the feather quill. The sensation drove Kristen through the roof!

“AHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OK, OK! PLEASE! STOP! I CAN’T TAKE THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! IT TICKLES! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Then give me the location of my Grandmother’s Turtelli necklace!!!!!” he demanded. A “ding” went off in Kristen’s head.

“TURTELLI?? HAHAHA? TURTELLI! HAHAHAHAHA! OK, OK… I KNOW ABOUT IT!!!” she shouted as Don stopped.

“Where is it???” he asked.

“I don’t have it,” she said as she tried to catch her breath.

“But, Access Hollywood….I heard a report….they know who has it, who bought it…but they couldn’t reveal the name,” she said.

“Are you sure about that?” asked Don as he scribbled the quill on her heel again.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! I SWEAR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I SWEAR TO GOD, MY PARENTS, MY AUNT, UNCLE! HAHAHA! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE! HEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she yelled.

“PLEASE, I’M BEING HONEST! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she said.

Turtelli paused for a moment.

“Bank account number… I want 200 thousand dollars. It’s time for my boys to come home!”

Kristen obliged. She normally wasn’t a giver, but the intense tickling of her heels gave her no choice but to submit.

“Look, we don’t eva speak of this again, capeesh?” he said.

“Ok…Ok…just let me out of here,” said Kristen as she tried to break free from the restraint.

“Whoops….I can’t hear you,” said Don as he escaped from the room, riding high on his horse again.

TO BE CONTINUED…..

totally worth it

That was awesome. I can't wait til the next

Update!!!!

Ok, I'm truely sorry i havent been able to write anything about this series...between working, school, and a girlfriend i barely have enough time to relax.

However, I know a lot of people love this series....as i do too. So here is my offer...

Does anyone want to help write the rest of the series. I can contribute some, I just don't have the time to work full time on a story (hard to come up with original lines and jokes). I was thinking about doing a story with someone else (1 or 2 more tmfers) for a while and it could work perfectly.

Anyone interested send me a PM

Thanks, and keep those feather close by

J

sweet-looking series, lol. always loved Don Turtelli. the bummer thin is, tho, the only victim i'm familiar with is Jessica Alba, lol.

requests:
Lacey Chabert
Natalie Portman
Anne Hathaway

If he can't finish it, maybe we should get somebody that might be willing to pick up where it left off. Some ideas I have are the following.

Carrie Underwood,
Ali Larter
Missy Peregrym
Maria Menounos
Charisma Carpenter
Yvonne Strahovski
Laura Vandervoort
Erica Durance
Teri Hatcher

Is there ever going to be another installment of this? Maybe Angelina Jolie could be a target

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back