• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss X's tickle assesment on her feet!

doctortickler

TMF Poster
Miss X had booked an appointment at the Tickle surgery to see Dr Tickle. She had not had her feet tickled for a while and really missed the sensation and helpless laughter!

Miss X arrived on time and was greated by a cheery receptionist who took her name, then asked Miss X to take a seat, the Dr would see her shortly. She sat for a minute, a door opened next to the reception area, the Dr called out "Miss X". She got up and Dr Tickle greeted her with a freindly smile and asked her to come through to his consulting room. She followed, when she was inside the room Dr Tickled asked her to take a seat and she sat down.

Dr Tickle sat opposite her and began to explain what he was going to do for this appointment, "In a few moments i will be taking a good look at your feet, i will start by checking them over to see how healthy they are, then i will begin the tickling session, i will tickle them with some tools and once i have done that i will be tickling them with my hands." "Some of the tickling will be very pleasant while some will be quite intence, i need to do this to asses your tickle sessions in the future, after i am satisfied with the tickling i will be giving your feet a massage to soothe and refresh them." Dr Tickle asked Miss X if there where any questions she had? Miss X said she had none as the Dr had explained very well!

Dr Tickle asked Miss X to remove her shoes and pop onto the table. As she did this the Dr washed and dried his hands, then came over to the table and began to look at her feet. He greeted the feet by gently placing his hands at the tops of her ancles and swept over the soles of her feet to chech for dry skin, she had none. Then he checked between each toe and followed by gently pushing them back to see how flexible they where. Then he asked her to wriggle her toes for him, which she did. "Very good" said Dr Tickle, " Now it's time for your tickle.

He placed a pillow under her legs to raise her feet up giving the Dr full access to each foot. He reached for his trolly and pulled it close to his side, he picked up the first tool, this was a French duster, he began to tickle. Miss X found this very pleasent and told the Dr so. He then picked up a medium sized make up brush, he began to tickle from the heals to the balls of her feet, then the bottom and tops of her toes, down each side, over the tops of her feet and her ancles. Again she found this pleasent, but it did tickle a bit between the balls and toes.

Now the Dr needed to concerntriat on certian areas of the feet, he would start on the toes, he used small make up brushes to tickle between each toe, on the tips of her toes and around each toe nail. Miss X found a lot of this tickled and her toes flinched a lot of the time, however, she did manage to stay in controll. Now for the arches and tops of her feet where tickled, she flinched a bit while her arches where being touched, she found the tops being touched very nice. For the heals Dr Tickle used some firm brushes, this had more effect than Miss X thought they would, it tickled quite a bit. The Dr continued on with differant tools, no part of her feet where missed.

The Dr put down the last tool and said "That's really good, i'm very pleased so far, now i'm going to really tickle you using my hands!" He complimented Miss X on how nice her feet looked, she smiled and thanked Dr Tickle for the comment. She took a deep breath and waited for the first stroke, when it came she cried out with laughter, this really did tickle, her toes clenched tightly, she tried to pull back but the Dr was holding her leg down so she couldn't escape. Once Dr Tickle had finished one foot he reasured her by telling her she was being good and said it's time for the other one to be done. Again this tickled so much, she laughed uncontrolably and treid to pull away but it was no use Dr had put his hand on her leg so she couldn't move. Dr Tickle said he was very pleased with Miss X and was nearly finished, but just needed to continue tickling her for a while longer. His hands did not miss even an inch of each foot, she had not had a tickle like this for a long while, she was enjoying every minute of it!

Dr Tickle came to a stop and said "Well done Miss X, you've done very well, i'm now going to massage your feet to soothe and refresh them. He put some oil over each foot and gave them a wonderfull massage. Miss X felt relaxed now and wished for the massage to last for ever, she was amazed on how these hands could tickle so intensly, but give such a soothing massage!

When Dr Tickle had finished he asked Miss X to hop off the table and when she had put on her shoes to sit at his desk for a moment to discuss further treatment. She sat down, Dr Tickle explained that she had fairly ticklish feet and was very pleased with the session. He told Miss X that she would have to come back for regular visits, he said that for her next visit he would be restraining her giving the Dr more chance to give a more intence tickle! The appointment was made and Miss X was on her way, she was looking forward to her next appointment already!

Nice story, I enjoyed it very much. I like the way that your set up is short and concise and you get right down to business! LOL! Keep up the good work...I look forward to your next post!:tickle:

Thanks!

Thanks for your kind comments, i'm glad you enjoyed the story! Part two out very soon!:wavingguy

You'll find a Dr like that in the UK, that'll be me Dr Tickle. There are many exciting tickle tools in my collection that will make your toes clench with delight! Glad you loiked the story! x

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back