• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sole of the Beauty

feetfetish

TMF Novice
As I was sitting in my chair at band, as usual, I watched the girl of my dreams talk to her friends. We were friends, but very distant. I was scared to tell her my fetish, since she didn't look like the type I trust for secrets. Then it happened.

It was early in August, a whole new year of school, and she was in the seat behind me, with her feet propped up in an extra chair left over, and her flip flops were slightly bent, and her soles visible. I sometimes glanced at them and then looked back at the board, but sometimes I couldn't help it.

I had to tell her something, just something.

"Nice... sandals." I studdered. Not easy talking to a hot girl.

"Thanks." she replied. She didn't seem really complimented.

Then she moved her flip-flops around, then she accidentally slipped one off. It fell straight to the floor. I immediately picked it up, and gave it to her, with her naked foot right in my face. Unbelievable. It was such an amazing structure.

I gave her the sandal, and she said thanks. She knew exactly what was going on, I knew it. After class, she went up to me and asked me if I had a thing for her feet. I stared, and hung my head. Lying would be bad, so I just stood. She smiled.

The week after, I noticed that whenever I looked at her, she smiled. No one said anything to me, so I guess she didn't say anything to anyone. Good.

Then when it turned Saturday, my cell phone rang. It was her. She asked me if I could do her a favor. Just one.

She never had anyone who liked her feet. She had a desire for feet herself and wanted me to do one thing... tickle her. At the moment, I thought she was crazy, not only that, but I was crazy. Not ONE girl I ever asked or even knew liked to be tickled.

But I didn't turn her down.

She was, in fact, my dream girl.

She invited me to her house, she said she told her parents it was just for tutoring. So I went up, and she slumped on her bed, feet in shoes. She lifted one leg and pointed her shoe right at me, asking me to untie her shoes.

My pants felt shorter, and I sweat came down. I never did this before.

So I untied both her shoes, took off her socks, and looked at her bare feet. Nothing like I ever seen before. I touched my finger on her sole, and slid it down. She giggled.

So I tickled her, and it felt great. Every moment was fun.

And the next few months, she wanted me to model her feet. And I felt happier.

This is my first ever story, so any criticism would be nice.

any comments?

also: I am planning a re-make (a whole other thread) that gives more details of the story.

coming soon

I liked it a lot. It was just short. The tickling scene was only a couple of sentences. I didn't feel like I knew what was going on in her mind. Your writing is done properly and it looks promising, so try to do the re-make with more substance.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back