• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teri Hatcher: The Desperately Ticklish Housewife

Jenna L.

TMF Regular
I came up with this idea because of all of the rumors about the Housewives feuding. Well, I personally think it's all untrue tabloid junk, but this story is about what might happen if Teri Hatcher was a diva and her co-stars decided to teach her a lesson. I hope you enjoy it.

Teri Hatcher is a very popular actress, winning a Golden Globe Award and a SAG Award during Desperate Housewives first season. These award victories, along with the fact that the actress is listed first in the credits of the TV show, have given the star a very big head. She always throws tantrums to get her way on the set of Desperate Housewives, and, she always makes sure that she is the center of any photo shoot involving the entire cast. What’s worse, she disappeared immediately after her co-star Felicity Huffman beat her out for the Emmy Award, refusing to pose for pictures with the cast after the awards show. This diva annoyed every woman on the show! They all wanted to teach her a lesson, but how could they accomplish this?

On the set of the Desperate Housewives TV show, Teri Hatcher was being her usual annoying self.

"These shoes are so ugly," star Teri Hatcher whined. "I don't want to be seen wearing these on TV." In the floor, a pair of old, worn-out tennis-shoes were clearly visible.

"You aren't wearing shoes in this scene. These shoes are just sitting in the floor next to you," her co-star Marcia Cross told her.

"They're supposed to be Susan's shoes. I am playing Susan. I need better shoes than these ugly things!" Teri demanded.

"Alright, the scene is about to begin. Put your feet on the coffee table, Teri," the director asked.

Although upset, Teri complied. She was wearing a pink T-shirt and jeans along with pink socks on her feet. However, there was a large hole in her left sock.

Marcia Cross, Teri’s red-head co-star who plays Bree on the show, wore a dressier outfit. She had on a blue blouse along with a black skirt. Tan pantyhose and black high heels rounded out her perfect-housewife look.

As the character Bree entered the room, she immediately noticed the hole in Susan's sock. "Oh, let me get that for you," Bree said as she reached for Susan's sock. Bree certainly wasn’t the type of woman who would let any imperfection go unfixed. "I can sew that up for you."

Susan replied, "Oh no, that's OK, Bree. I really don’t mind it."

However, as Marcia reached for Teri's sock, she grabbed one of Teri's toes and wriggled her fingers across it accidentally.

Teri immediately broke out into giggles and yelled, "You are tickling my toes! You fool, Marcia! Don't you know how to avoid tickling a ticklish person?"

Marcia stared at Teri and asked, "Are you ticklish, Teri?" An idea was forming in her mind.

“Of course I’m ticklish! Can’t you see that being tickled drives me crazy! Get your hands away from my feet!”

Marcia figured she would get a little revenge on Teri for her attitude problem while she had the chance. “Gootchie gootchi goo, Teri,” Marcia sang as she pulled off an upset Hatcher’s sock. She ran her fingers across Teri’s bare foot, up and down her sole. She had Teri trying to climb up the wall! The frustrated, ticklish star tried to kick Marcia in the face with her other foot, but that turned out to be a huge mistake. Marcia caught Hatcher’s socked foot, and, while holding down both feet, began to tickle a flopping Hatcher until her face was purple.

A sweaty, purple-faced Teri stood up and tried to muster up her remaining dignity. “You are going to pay…HEEHEE HOHOHO,” Teri laughed as Marcia began to skitter her nails up and down her sides. A hopping Hatcher ran away from Marcia, and passed by her other co-stars, who had been watching the whole ordeal from the sidelines. “Eep, oh, ooh, ahh, heehaw, teehee,” Hatcher squealed as she was poked by the other women. She eventually got herself away from the poking fingers, but the ladies were all laughing at Teri as she escaped.

”Can you believe her?” Nicollette Sheridan asked.

“Did we really just tickle that bitch while the camera was rolling?” Eva Longoria laughed.

“Yes, we did, and I think I know how we can get the best of Miss little priss Teri Hatcher for once,” Marcia added, smiling. “It involves a little practical joke that I’m sure the entire crew will help us with.”

About a month later, everybody had pitched in for the prank. Even the shows writers had helped out, writing a scene into the show where Susan accidentally locks herself into a pair of stocks while on vacation. Hatcher sat in the stocks, waiting for the scene to begin. “Can we start shooting, already? I’m getting bored just sitting here all day,” the irritating Teri Hatcher called out.

“There’s been a change of plans, Teri,” the director told her. “I’m going to blindfold you, too.”

“Why would I be blindfolded? Even Susan Mayer isn’t stupid enough to accidentally blindfold herself,” Teri insisted, trying to move her head away from, the blindfold.

“Teri, don’t make me tickle you,” the director joked. “Either let me blindfold you, or I will let the entire crew tickle you while you’re in the stocks.”

Teri’s eyes widened. “No, please, you can’t. Blindfold me!” Soon, the star couldn’t see a thing.

Next, each of the show’s main stars surrounded the clueless diva. Marcia and Nicollette each stood near one of Teri’s feet as the other women stood at her sides. Teri chose this unfortunate moment to make one of her usual derogatory comments about Marcia Cross. “You know, that pig Marcia doesn’t deserve to be on this show. I’m the real star,” Teri said while smirking. However, the cocky smirk dissolved when she heard Marcia giggle.

“Hi Teri, it’s Marcia,” she told the scared diva. “We, the other stars of the show, that is, have decided that we want you to agree to signing a new contract where your name appears last in the credits. If you agree, you don’t get tickle-tortured,” Marcia told her.

“No deal, Marcia. This is my show,“ Teri said defiantly.

“It’s your choice, Teri, but I must warn you. If we don’t reach an agreement before I count to three, I will tickle you,” Marcia added. Teri just gulped. “One, two…”

“Don’t tickle me Marcia, I’m begging you,” Teri said as Marcia took off her high heel shoes. Teri frowned as Marcia placed a red nail against her bare foot.

“THREE!“ Marcia yelled. "This is for being such a bitch.” She ran the one nail across Teri’s foot. Hatcher tensed her muscles and tried to hold in her laughter.

"Don't do that!!" Teri yelled in her normal bossy manner. She continued to struggle as a grin was forming on her face. Marcia flicked her fingers across Teri’s feet

“I’ll stop if you don’t laugh within the next thirty seconds,” Marcia told her.

Teri couldn’t even last for 5 more seconds. “HOHOHO HAAHHAAA HEEHEE!” she laughed. As Marcia ran her fingers between Teri’s toes, Teri screamed, “No! Please don’t tickle my toes!” Teri wriggled her bare toes furiously, but it was no use. Marcia was getting the best of her.

As she groaned, the other women began to tickle her. Hatcher’s sides were being poked and prodded by Eva and Dana Delany. Hatcher couldn’t figure out where to squirm without being poked!

To Be Continued????

This is my first post, I usually just lurk around here, but WOW! I am a huge Teri Hatcher fan, and I loved thinking about her being tickled. I especially loved the hole-in-the-sock bit, which is something I could see happening on the show.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back