• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cyberina Mission Two (sci-fi, F/F)

TKForce

1st Level Orange Feather
WARNING! This story contains sexual tickling and lesbian themes. If you are offended by these topics or are not 18+ years old do not read this story, otherwise enjoy.

WARNING! The characters that appear in this story belong to me but I would like it known, that the views and opinions expressed by the characters that appear in this story do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of myself. Thank you and please enjoy.

WARNING! "Cyberina Mission Two" is the sequel to my stories
"Cyberina The Beginning" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=116075
"Cyberina Mission One" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=116809
which you may wish to read first to truly appreciate this story.
If not then enjoy anyway.

Cyberina - Mission Two : Paranoia is a way of life. by TKForce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyberina was in Penny's lab, positioned laying face down on a hospital bed with a pillow
propping up her chin so that she could breath easily. Cyberina found herself nude once
again and there were straps holding her in place on the bed at her arms, waist and her
knees. The restraints were unneeded for the most part as her systems had already been
mostly shutdown leaving Cyberina paralysed except for her eyes and mouth but at least the
straps would keep her body from sliding around under her lovers body as her lover tried
numerous positions.

"Penny do you really need to both strap me down and shutdown my systems?" Cyberina asked.

"Of course. Well, no but it's fun for me." Penny responded as she approached the helpless
cybernetic girl. Penny was scantily clad at the moment. She was wearing a rather tight
white undershirt that rode up revealing her flat, trim tummy and one of Penny's bra straps
was showing making the fact that Penny was wearing a peach coloured silk bra known. Penny
was also wearing a pair of very short, pink short shorts and of course a pair of smart
looking spectacles that really complemented her angelic face.

"I suppose that's fair enough. Your going to go easy on me, right?" Cyberina asked somewhat
nervously.

"No, now let's get right to this." Penny answered with glee. Penny happily got right to the
matter at hand. The matter at hand at that moment for Penny happened to be a bit of
intimate time with her favourite cybernetic mercenary and perhaps a few tests of Cyberina's
enhanced senses before she sent Cyberina out on her next assignment. Penny began her fun by
climbing onto the bed and then straddling Cyberina in such a way that Penny was sitting on
the small of Cyberina's back facing toward the helpless mercenary's head. Then Penny
reached her hands down sliding them between Cyberina's sides and arms at either side.
Setting her fingers along the sides of Cyberina's bosom and slipping her thumbs into the
hollows under Cyberina's arms Penny started things off by unleashing a terrible tickling
attack on two of Cyberina's most ticklish spots.

"HAHAHA (loud shriek) HEHEHE..." Cyberina shrieked out in laughter as Penny seemed to skip
the warm-up faze and jumped right to the hellish torture stage. Cyberina knew better though
she knew that for Penny this was a warm-up and things were only going to get worse.
Goodness how Cyberina loved this petit, megalomaniacal and above all cruel young woman.

"Oh, such beautiful laughter, I simply must help you make more of it." Penny said with a wry
smile on her face. Penny was ruthlessly drilling her thumbs into the hollows under
Cyberina's arms and using her fingers to dig into the sides of Cyberina's breasts in a cruel
wiggling fashion. Then Penny leaned forward and began to grind her C-cups into Cyberina's
back as she continued the tickle assault. Penny also leaned her head forward, pressed her
lips to Cyberina's right earlobe and began to suckle it. So Penny was now both tickling and
titillating Cyberina into a wild fit of ticklish torment and lust.

"HAHAHA (loud squeal) HEHEHE (loud moan) HAHAHEHE..." Cyberina howled out in laughter,
squealed out in anguish and moaned out in passionate frenzy. The ordeal had barely begun
and already Cyberina was going insane with ticklish torment. Yet the situation was all, so
very arousing that Cyberina even at the height of torture was hungry for more, more
tickling, more passion she didn't know she just wanted more.

"Oh yes, I love it, I love the sound." Penny declared as she withdrew her lips from
Cyberina's earlobe. Penny decided it was time for a new spot. Sliding backward Penny slid
herself from the small of Cyberina's back over Cyberina's butt so that she was now
straddling Cyberina's legs. Then Penny began to lightly stroke her fingers over the small
of Cyberina's back bringing a steady stream of giggles from Cyberina. Completely
unsatisfied with Cyberina's reaction Penny grabbed a firm hold of Cyberina's sides with both
hands and began to squeeze and goose them with out mercy. Then leaning forward once more
Penny began to grind her bosom into Cyberina again this time against Cyberina's firm
buttocks.

"Hehehe (giggle) HAHAHA (loud shriek) HEHEHE PENNY! HAHAHEHE..." Cyberina cried out. The
light teasing on her back followed by the firm goosing of her sides combined with the
grinding of C-cups on her behind sent Cyberina's laughter quickly from a stream of sweet
giggles one moment to through the roof hysterics the next. Cyberina felt an incredible
warmth growing between her legs that was telling her if this tickling continued a massive
orgasm was imminent but all of a sudden the tickling stopped.

"Let's try something a little different. I think I'm going to test and see which is more
ticklish, your real foot or your cybernetic foot." Penny said as she dismounted Cyberina's
legs, hopped off the bed and walked around to the foot of the bed where she looked at
Cyberina's feet hungrily. Starting with Cyberina's metallic right foot Penny began to drag
her fingers all over the sole. Penny then started tracing cruel patterns all over the sole
with her fingers as she leaned her head down and began to use her tongue to lap rapidly at
the metallic toe. Finally Penny used her left hand to lift the foot up by Cyberina's ankle
bending the leg at the knee, then she started fiendishly scribbling her fingernails all
across the sole as she began kissing and suckling the toe of Cyberina's metallic foot with
enthusiasm.

"HAHAHA SHIT! HEHEHE (very loud moan) HEHEHAHA IT TICKLES! HAHAHEHE..." Cyberina wailed out
in her hysteric frenzy. Cyberina had Penny explain to her once or twice before how Penny
had managed to give Cyberina's cybernetic limbs the ability to feel but when ever that
beautiful blonde started to talk technical Cyberina found herself drifting off and
completely unable to follow. It wasn't that Cyberina was slow in fact she was very bright
with an I.Q. of 147 but Penny was on a level that most people didn't even know existed. The
fingers first tracing on Cyberina's sole, then scribbling across the sole were torture
beyond reason but the kissing then suckling of her cybernetic toe as much as it tickled was
causing that orgasmic feeling to build within Cyberina once again this time it was closer
and felt more powerful though.

"Excellent reaction. Now, let's see how the flesh and blood footsie fares. Oh, it's so
cute." Penny said after withdrawing her lips from Cyberina's cybernetic toe and setting the
leg back down. Determined to be crueler to this next foot than she had been to the other
Penny immediately reached down using her left hand to grasp and lift Cyberina's left ankle
bending the leg at the knee again to bring Cyberina's left foot up to wear where Penny's
other hand and her mouth could more easily torment it. Penny began by using her right hand
and vigorously dragging her fingernails up and down Cyberina's right foot stopping to tease
The heel and the arch with each pass. Then finding a good spot on the arch Penny
concentrated her scratching there and began using her thumb to tease a hot spot right
beneath Cyberina's toes. As Penny continued the torment of Cyberina's sole with her hand
she leaned in and started using her mouth and tongue to give Cyberina's toes some attention.
Using her tongue Penny began licking her way between Cyberina's toes and savouring the
ticklish skin she found there. Then Penny started sucking each toe and working her way back
and forth across them with haste.

"HAHAHA MISTRESS! HEHEHE MERCY! HEHEHAHA (loud orgasmic moan) HAHAHEHE..." Cyberina bellowed
out through her gales of laughter, in hopes her mistress would show her some mercy but it
was not to be. The nails raking up and down her sole, then teasing the hot spots on her
arch and beneath her toes set Cyberina right on the edge but the licking between her toes
and suckling at her toes sent Cyberina right over the edge into a bottomless pit of orgasmic
bliss. Cyberina would have bucked, thrashed and maybe would have broken the bed but as she
was mostly paralysed all she could do was scream, laugh and sob through intense orgasm after
earth shattering orgasm as they rocked her body one right after another.

"Oh, I love it when you call me MISTRESS. Oh my, I better give you a few minutes to rest."
Penny said after inflicting many, many toe suckling induced orgasms on her lover. Penny
then stopped tormenting Cyberina's left foot all together, set it down and left the room for
a few minutes.

"So my love, now that you've had a few minutes." Penny began as she returned to the room
after giving Cyberina a little time to catch her breath. "Which was more ticklish the right
foot or the left?"

"The left but only because you were way more cruel to it." Cyberina responded.

"Perceptive, what can I say (giggle) I love the taste. " Penny explained

"So, you like my real parts better than the parts you made for me?" Cyberina asked.

"I never said that. Whether I made it or not it's all a part of you now and I love every
part of you with all my heart." Penny declared.

"Penny turn my systems back on now." Cyberina demanded. "I'm coming over there and I'm
going to give you the most passionate kiss of your life."

"Well, that sounds to good to pass up." Penny said with a big smile as she reached over to
her keyboard and tapped a few keys.

Cyberina felt a familiar whirring within as her systems came back on line and she used her
enhanced strength to rip through the leather straps holding her like they were only tissue
paper. Cyberina walked strait over to Penny, took the petit woman into her arms and kissed
her long, deeply and passionately.

"I guess since you seem to prefer using your hands I must have stole you those planes for
the T.K. beam for a little practice." Cyberina said with a smirk as the kiss finally ended.

"Yes practice, among other reasons." Penny said with a matching smirk.

"Now it's your turn for some attention my mistress." Cyberina stated and then Cyberina began
to lightly poke at Penny's ribs.

"As (light giggle) tempting as that (light giggle) is. It's actually time for your mistress
to send you on your next mission." Penny explained. "First let's make sure you're operating
at peak performance level."

"I can show you that I am, right now lover." Cyberina said suggestively as she started
running her hands over Penny's hips and bottom.

"Now, now, down girl. Let's be professional." Penny said with a wink. "Now, run a system
diagnostic."

"Alright." Cyberina reluctantly agreed as she stopped molesting Penny. After concentrating
for a moment Cyberina heard a female computerized voice speak to her inside her head.

"Systems operating at peak, 100%." The computerized voice said.

"Bev said I'm operating at 100%" Cyberina informed Penny.

"Bev?" Penny asked.

"Yeah, I named my systems computer Bev because I think she sounds like a Bev." Cyberina
explained.

"Fine but Bev is a bit off check again." Penny requested. "It's highly unlikely for your
systems to be at higher than between 92 and 95%."

Thinking again for a moment Cyberina heard Bev respond. "Systems operating at, 95.5%" and
relayed it to Penny.

"Hmm, high but more likely. I'll run a complete check of Bev when you get back." Penny
responded. "After you spend some time giving me some attention from head to toe." Penny
said suggestively after seeing the hungry look in Cyberina's eyes. "Now, I've made sure
your matter generator has a full complement of carbon charges just in case you need them."

"Carbon charges? What do you mean? I thought my matter generator ran off the energy
produced by my body like the rest of my systems. Are you saying it has a number of
charges?" Cyberina asked

"Well it does run off the energy produced by your body and thanks to my genius not one of
your systems individually uses more energy to operate than an electric toothbrush so you can
reconfigure your matter generator into as many different tools or weapons as you want as
often as you want, you just might get a little tired if you really over due it. However if
you reconfigure it into something that requires ammo that ammo has to come from somewhere
and so you hold a complement of 500 carbon charges." Penny explained.

"Why are you telling me this only now? Are there any other things you should to tell me
about my systems?" Cyberina asked angrily.

"I waited till now because if I had told you earlier I would have missed this cute
reaction." Penny said with a wry grin. "There are plenty more things I could tell you about
your systems but what would be the fun in that? Ask me about your systems when you get back
and are giving me some attention." Penny said in a very suggestive tone. "Now let me fill
you in on your mission."

"Alright you sexy, crazy, megalomaniac, hacker you." Cyberina responded with a wry grin of
her own.

"We've talked about this you know I'm much more than just a common hacker." Penny said
somewhat offended.

"True like I said your also sexy, crazy and megalomaniacal but as far as you being a hacker
is concerned. Did you not hack into the files the C.I.A. and F.B.I. had on me to find out
more about me and did you not then erase those files and every other trace of my former self
so that I could be your personal mercenary, yours and yours alone." Cyberina asked without
any real hint of a question."So what does that make you?"

"O.K., so I'm a hacker. I'm also an engineer, programmer, scientist, surgeon and really
more professions than I have time to name right now." Penny explained with enthusiasm.

"Fine, you're a mad scientist and I get it your impressive but I'm impressed with you for
far different reasons." Cyberina said breathlessly. "Now, let's hear about this mission
your sending me on. The sooner I get it over with the sooner I get to play with your most
impressive qualities."

"Mad scientist, I like that. Alright, Now as I told you when you got back from your last
mission the intruder that broke in while you were gone was a rather rude agent of a friend
of mine. After we taught said agent a lesson in manners she relayed a message to me that my
friend is in need of some help." Penny paused in what she was saying to hook a cable up to
Cyberina's matter generator and to make a few keystrokes on a keyboard. Penny then
continued. "I just uploaded the data my friend requires to your systems. The only way to
access the data is for you to use your matter generator to make a U.S.B. key, plug yourself
into a computer and upload the data there."

"So I take the data to your friend and upload it to their computer, got it." Cyberina
replied.

"Right, unless she tells you her position has been compromised. In which case you will
bring her back here to me safely and I'll take care of relocating her." Penny explained.

"No prob lover. Where am I headed?" Cyberina asked.

"Whoa, hold on girl. There are a few more details to handle." Penny responded. "It would
be a breach of privacy for me to tell you the name of my friend but she answers to the name
Farce. Now I have to explain Farce a bit. Farce is incredibly paranoid in fact Farce sees
paranoia as a way of life. Farce is aware that she is paranoid and has no interest in
changing that in anyway. As she would tell you her paranoia has saved her life on many
occasions. Keep these things in mind when you meet her because if you make a miss step she
will treat you as hostile. Now for how to approach her, listen carefully, no matter how she
greets you answer only with the code sign "Life is a farce" then she will say the counter
code sign "Everything is a farce" To which you finally reply with the counter, counter sign
"Perhaps tomorrow will seem brighter". I know it's a lot of precaution but that's Farce.
Now put some clothes on and let me give you those directions."

"Couldn't she just know me from description? I mean I'm kind of hard to mistake for someone
else." Cyberina protested.

"Farce didn't go for that. I've given her your description but she also want to use the
codes, like I said she's very paranoid. Now get dressed and I'll give you directions."
Penny replied.

Cyberina was wearing a trench coat over her normal attire and a wide brimmed hat. The
trench coat was to hide her two cybernetic limbs and the hat was to help conceal her face's
cybernetic features. Cyberina wasn't ashamed of her appearance but certainly didn't want to
startle the populace. Following the directions Penny had given her Cyberina soon found
herself outside a run down looking apartment building. Proceeding inside Cyberina quickly
located the elevator. The elevator looked in ruff shape, it had graffiti sprayed allover it
and the doors had dents in them. Under different circumstances Cyberina would have opted to
take the stairs but those were not her orders. As Cyberina stepped on the elevator a man
attempted to get on with her. A simple lifting of the brim of her hat was enough for
Cyberina to convince the unknown man to take the stairs instead, leaving Cyberina alone on
the elevator as she had wanted. Reaching up Cyberina pressed a secret sequence of buttons
on the elevator, in much the way one would in the hospital Cyberina had been taken to after
her car accident to get the elevator there to take one to Penny's secret lab beneath the
hospital. The secret lab of Penny's beneath the hospital was only one of many secret bases
Penny had and not by any means was it Penny's main base but it had been useful while Penny
had waited for Cyberina, Penny's perfect subject cybernetic restoration. After Cyberina had
pressed the button sequence she had to wait only a moment before the elevator began to rise.
The elevator took Cyberina up three and a half floors before it stopped between the third
and forth floor seemingly stuck. Cyberina needed wait only one more moment and a secret
door opened in the side of the elevator revealing a rather large lab like room. The tenants
in the apartment building had always wondered why there was a column of empty spaced the
size of an apartment just to the right of the elevator but what those tenants would never
realize was that, they themselves were only camouflage for a high-tech lab hidden within
that column of space. Cyberina noted that the lab she was standing before was nothing like
one of Penny's labs, It was messy, unkempt and had loose papers strewn about. Cyberina
would have assumed there had been some sort of break-in but it looked like this lab had been
like this for some time. Standing in the centre of the room was a woman who's appearance
contradicted the room she was standing in. This woman that Cyberina assumed must be Farce
wore a smart looking navy blue blazer and matching mini skirt. Farce also wore a pair of
sharp looking glasses and had her dark brown hair done up in a bun. Cyberina also noticed
that Farce was quite an attractive woman with a firm shapely body. Cyberina remembered she
was supposed to wait to be greeted in some way and then respond with the code sign. The
woman Cyberina believed to be Farce stepped forward.

"Everything is a farce." Farce said as she stepped forward.

Wait a moment Cyberina thought, Farce had just greeted her with the counter sign. Cyberina
was supposed to give Farce the code sign first. Gasp, Cyberina knew what was going on this
was a test. Penny had told Cyberina no matter how Farce greeted her Cyberina was to answer
only with the code sign. Perhaps Farce had greeted Cyberina with the counter sign expecting
her not to be tripped up by that if she was really Penny's agent. So now Cyberina should
give her the code sign and if this was really Farce she would give the counter sign again.

"Life is a farce" Cyberina replied as she step into the room and approached Farce.

"Yes, now the last bit of the code." Farce requested.

That was strange, very strange. This Farce didn't seem to be responding correctly. Perhaps
this Farce was a farce. Cyberina decided to test and see if this Farce was the paranoid
woman that Penny had painted her to be.

"I don't remember anymore code. Now, do you want this data or not?" Cyberina asked as she
watched for Farce's reactions closely.

"Disappointing but I do need that information. Deposit it here in this laptop and leave.
I'll be reporting your lack of protocol to your superior." Farce replied.

That was it, Cyberina had made her decision. As far as Cyberina was concerned this woman
was not Farce.

"Who are you and what have you done with the woman I was to contact here?" Cyberina asked
forcefully as she created a Desert Eagle at the end of her matter generator and aimed it
threateningly at the imposter.

"I don't know what your... TAKE HER DOWN NOW!" Cried out the imposter.

Suddenly a massive electrical shock ripped its way through Cyberina's body, knocking her to
her knees before she could reacted.

"Systems at, 42%." Bev informed Cyberina.

What the hell? Cyberina thought to herself. Who had attacked her? Where was the attacker?
What had they hit her with? Suddenly another electric jolt hit her from somewhere, knocking
her flat on her back.

"Systems are down. Now shutting down. Will reboot when possible." Bev said.

Cyberina's eyes closed and she lost consciousness.

"Rebooting systems, now. Systems at peak, 100%." Cyberina heard Bev say as she came to.
100% after such a damaging attack, "Penny must be right about there being something wrong
with Bev." Cyberina thought to herself. Opening her eyes Cyberina saw that she had been
striped and restrained yet again. "Come on this must be close to some sort of record."
Cyberina continued to think. "How many times can one woman wake up nude and tied to
something." Like earlier that day in Penny's lab Cyberina found herself on a hospital style
bed. This time Cyberina was face up and there were three leather straps holding each of her
limbs to the bed. Cyberina could see the imposter Farce standing in the room and she seemed
to be talking to someone Cyberina could not see. Maybe the woman was using a communicator
or maybe someone else was in the room. Cyberina concentrated for a moment and her
cybernetic eye went into infravision and there they were four large men in some sort of
skintight body suits with hoods. From the way those suits were giving off heat Cyberina
knew the suits most be the source of the mens invisibility. The men were also carrying
staves that had two prongs on each end. Cyberina's best guess was those pronged staves were
where the electrical shocks came from and staves must have stealth tech too.

"Ah, hello there Miss Cyberina. I'm glad to see you've come around. You may call me
Jacklynn, Jacklynn Ripper." The Farce imposter said as she noticed Cyberina was awake.
"Besides your name we have no information on you at all in our files. So me and my
employers at SODD have some questions for you."

"Sod?! (sputter, giggle) Did you say sod? Well, why don't you and sod just, sod off?
Hahahehe..." Cyberina said in amusement.

"Not sod! S, O, D, D, SODD!" Jacklynn said angrily.

As Jacklynn was ranting Cyberina took the opportunity to use her enhanced strength to rip
through her bindings thinking to herself as she did. "Why didn't they just tie me down with
toilet paper? Well, trying to mess with someone they know nothing about is going to bite
them in the ass now." Cyberina then jumped to her feet and created her cybernetic hand at
the end of her matter generator.

Jacklynn backed away from the freed mercenary woman and her invisible thugs dashed toward
Cyberina. unfortunately for the thugs Cyberina could see them just fine. Cyberina easily
struck one of the unwary thugs sending him to the ground hard. The other thugs then stepped
back realizing that they had been detected. One of the thugs leaped forward and lashed out
with his staff much quicker then Cyberina had guessed and struck her in the ribs sending an
electric charge through her body once again.

"Systems at, 53%." Bev reported and as she did Cyberina slapped the thugs staff away.

Then Cyberina drove her Cybernetic fist into the chest of the thug sending the man flying
across the room and into a wall. It didn't look like that thug would be moving any time
soon. Next the two thugs that were left lunged with their staff in unison one on either
side trying to double team Cyberina but she grabbed the staves and drove each staff in to
the thug opposite of it causing the thug's double team attempt to backfire. With two
electrical crackling noises both thugs hit the ground. Cyberina then struck out at Jacklynn
and Jacklynn responded by catching Cyberina's fist. Jacklynn then stepped her hip in toward
Cyberina and using leverage tossed her over the hip and across the room.

"Wow, I thought you were going to be the easy part." Cyberina said as she picked herself up
off the ground.

"You thought wrong." Jacklynn said calmly as she beckoned to Cyberina with two fingers.

Cyberina noticed she was standing next to the fallen thug that she had sent flying into the
wall. Seeing the fallen thugs staff on the ground near her Cyberina in a quick motion
slipped her foot under the staff and with a kick sent it hurdling through the air toward
Jacklynn. The staff's end struck Jacklynn in the shoulder. Electrical sparks jumped from
the staff as it's jolt ran through Jacklynn. As Jacklynn fell to her knees Cyberina quickly
crossed the room picked Jacklynn up and tossed her onto the bed that Cyberina herself had
just been restrained to. Cyberina noticed there were more straps on the bed that Jacklynn
had not bothered to use and thus had not been ripped apart. "What an idiot, not that the
extra straps would have really helped anyway." Cyberina thought to herself but at lest the
straps were here for her to use. Somewhat astonished that Jacklynn was still conscious
after being shocked by one of those staves, Cyberina hurriedly strapped her to the bed.

"There we go all snug as a bug. Now I have a question for you." Cyberina said after
securing Jacklynn to the bed.

"I have no interest in any questions you have. Now, let me up!" Jacklynn responded.

"Oh goodie, this is going to be fun. One way or another you will tell me where Farce is.
Now, where is she?" Cyberina demanded. Using her matter generator Cyberina created a blade
at the end of it and used that blade to cut away Jacklynn's clothing revealing a very
shapely, toned and beautifully tanned body beneath. Now that Jacklynn was quite nude
Cyberina changed her blade back into her cybernetic hand. Cyberina then began to walk her
fingers up and down Jacklynn's ribs. Following that up Cyberina changed her technique and
started goosing Jacklynn's ribs vigorously.

"I have no intre... HEY! Well, having a nice look? (grunt) stop that. (suppressed
giggle) don't do (stifled giggle) that." Jacklynn said as she tried to suppress her reaction
but the rib goosing was causing a forced smile to spread across her face.

"Oh, you want me to stop but your smiling. Aren't you enjoying yourself? (giggle)" Cyberina
taunted. As Cyberina continued the vigorous rib goosing she leaned down and pressed her
lips over Jacklynn's bellybutton. Then Cyberina began to blow a series of rapid fire
raspberries into Jacklynn's button and stepped up the rib goosing a notch.

"DON'T (squeal) YOU... HAHAHA I'll (shriek) KILL HEHEHE YOU! HAHAHEHE..." Jacklynn sputtered
out as the raspberries combined with the rib goosing to break through her resistence and
caused laughter to come pouring from her mouth.

"Oh good, it's always so much easier after the first break in the dam." Cyberina said as
she withdrew her lips from Jacklynn's belly. Deciding to try a new spot Cyberina slipped
her hands between Jacklynn's thighs and started pinching and poking up and down the inside
of the thighs with haste and cruelty.

"WON'T (loud squeal) TELL HAHAHA YOU (loud moan) ANY HEHEHE THING!!! HAHAHEHE..." Jacklynn
screamed out in defiance. Jacklynn certainly did not feel as defiant as she had sounded.
The new tactic of cruelly pinching and poking along the insides of her thighs tickled like
hell and was starting to cause her to become aroused. When ever those pinching and poking
fingers got near Jacklynn's womanhood she began to feel the warmth within it growing and her
nipples were starting to grow hard as well.

"Oh my, just look at that. Someone is starting to enjoy this almost as much as I am. What
nice and tempting targets, they're standing up begging for some attention too." Cyberina
cooed as she gave Jacklynn's sex a quick little tickle and looked at Jacklynn's firm, perky
B-cups lustfully. Changing not only targets this time, Cyberina also changed her matter
generator attachment from her cybernetic hand to an electric toothbrush (somewhat ironically
Cyberina supposed remembering Penny's comments earlier on the amount of energy her systems
used) and approached Jacklynn's chest. Cyberina started the toothbrush to vibrating as she
lowered it and began running the brush over and around the nipple of Jacklynn's right
breast. Then using the fingers of her right hand Cyberina started to fiendishly tease and
tickle the nipple of Jacklynn's left breast as well.

"STOP HAHAHA PLEASE! (loud shriek) I'M HEHEHE BEGGING (repeated loud moaning) YOU!
HAHAHEHE..." Jacklynn cried out through her crazed laughter and lustful moaning. The
vibrating and teasing being fiendishly inflicted on and around her nipples was driving
Jacklynn insane with ticklish agony and lust filled frenzy. Heated passions were surging
between her legs and Jacklynn's womanhood both yearned for and feared the same sort of
attention her nipples were receiving.

"So, have you thought anymore about telling me where Farce is? Oh, these look so tasty. Do
you mind if I...?" Cyberina asked mockingly as she switched to teasing the tender undersides
of Jacklynn's tits with light strokes from her fingers beneath the left and brisk strokes of
the vibrating brush beneath the right. As she switched to playing with the breasts
undersides Cyberina lowered her head toward Jacklynn's bosom and began to lap then suckle at
first one nipple then the other hungrily.

"TOUCH HAHAHA MY (very loud moan) SEX! HEHEHE I'LL (very loud squeal) TALK! HAHAHEHE..."
Jacklynn begged out hysterically in utter submission. It was all far to much for Jacklynn,
the tender undersides of her breasts being tickle teased by stroking fingers and a vibrating
toothbrush and her nipples being hungrily licked and suckled. It all felt like torture of
the worst kind but Jacklynn knew if her womanhood didn't get some attention soon she was
going to completely loose her mind.

"What a sweet invitation. Alright I'll touch your sex but if after that you don't tell me
where Farce is, I'll touch it again and I swear that I won't stop touching it then, until
you need to be put in an asylum." Cyberina threatened as she paused from suckling Jacklynn's
nipples for a moment. After starting the oral teasing of Jacklynn's nipple again Cyberina
began using long sweeping motions with the vibrating toothbrush to torment the undersides of
both of Jacklynn's boobs. Meanwhile Cyberina moved her right hand down between Jacklynn's
legs and used her fingers to tickle tease Jacklynn's vaginal lips as her thumb mercifully
rubbed and caressed Jacklynn's love button.

"HAHAHA (orgasmic shriek) HEHEHE (loud orgasmic moan) HAHAHEHE..." Jacklynn howled out in
ecstasy. As ticklish agony and orgasmic bliss surged through Jacklynn's body she found they
somehow combined into a complete state of euphoria. As orgasm after orgasm rushed through
her Jacklynn found herself willing to withhold nothing from her tormentor.

"Now, where is Farce?" Cyberina asked after Jacklynn had finished orgasming herself
senseless. As Cyberina asked her question she wiggled her fingers threateningly above
Jacklynn's womanhood.

"Closet... (gasp) we locked her (pant) in closet." Jacklynn said as she looked over in the
direction of a very large metallic cupboard across the room.

Cyberina went over and forced open the metallic cupboard. Inside she saw a young woman with
long messy hair wearing a pair of thick glasses. The young woman (presumably Farce) had a
very slim though attractive body. Farce was wearing a pair of ripped and worn blue jeans
and an old looking and very tight gray T-shirt with a number of stains on it. Farce's arms
and legs were bond with rope and her mouth had a ball gag in it.

"Hmm, kinky." Cyberina said before quickly untying Farce and removing her gag.

"So, your Cyberina?" Farce asked as she got to her feet and looked Cyberina over
appraisingly.

"Life is a farce." Cyberina answered with a wry grin on her face.

"Everything is a farce." Farce replied, sounding very serious.

"Perhaps tomorrow will seem brighter." Cyberina responded, feeling quite secure that this
was the paranoid woman she had been looking for.

"Good, my position has been compromised." Farce said.

"No kidding." Cyberina said sarcastically. "Penny can you hear me lover? If you can hear
me come in babe." Cyberina said as she activated her communicator implant.

"I'm here my love. What's your situation? Do you miss me?" Penny asked over the
communicator.

"I miss you desperately. I ran in to a little trouble, farce's position has been
compromised and I had to deal with some goons from someplace called SODD. You miss me too,
right?" Cyberina said as she picked up her trench coat from the floor where it seemed to
have been discarded and wrapped it around herself.

"Of course, I miss you even more than you miss me. Did you tell SODD it could bloody well
sod off?" Penny responded.

"You couldn't possibly miss me any more than I miss you and I told those SODDing bastardise
something along those lines. I'm on my way back now with Farce safe and sound." Cyberina
informed Penny.

"Roger that, except I'm sure I miss you more my lov...." Penny said before she was
interrupted.

"Can we just agree that you two miss each other a lot and the sooner you get me out of here
the sooner you'll see each other again?" Farce interjected.

"Now, that's some smart thinking. Cyberina bring the package home. Over and out my love."
Penny said ending her transmission.

Meanwhile back at Penny's lab as Penny ended her transmission a female figure steps from the
shadows and into the light behind where Penny sat at her computer monitor. The female
figure was clad in a form fitting metallic body suit and was wearing a metallic helmet with
a visor.

"Well, hello there my dear former... Oh, that's right you like to be called The Tin Titan
now a days." Penny said addressing the woman in the metallic suit without even bothering to
turnaround.

"That's right, thank you for remembering. Penny I need the computer program, you know the
one I mean, you know I need it to become complete. Our father intended for me to have it."
The Tin Titan said.

"You know, since he disowned you before you killed him I don't think you still get to call
him father." Penny retorted.

"Oh please, after all he did to us your just sorry I beat you to it. Now, I need the
program!" The Tin Titan demanded.

"The program isn't here any more than you are and by the way your holographic transmission
has really improved. Who did you steal the tech from?" Penny mocked.

"Your one to talk, you stole that T.K. beam technology just because you knew I was going to
and you couldn't stand knowing I had technology you didn't." The Tin Titan countered. "How
did you know I wasn't here anyway?"

"You're not good enough to break in here without me knowing and your not stupid enough to
challenge me here in my lab where I'm a god. The difference between us by the way is, if I
had the time I could have made the tech by myself but no point when someone already had."
Penny said.

"It's not to late we could still work together in this, just give me the program." The Tin
Titan requested. "If you don't you know what's coming."

"A three sided war, I know. Well, at least three sided." Penny responded.

"One that I will not lose. After what you and father put me through the least you owe me is
the program. I'm not foolish, I know you put the program into that worthless love slave of
yours when you made her to try and keep it from me but I will rip it from her mangled corpse
if need be.' The Tin Titan threatened.

"Don't ever talk about Cyberina like that and if you dare harm a hair on her head what I did
to you before by accident will seem like a fond memory compared to what will be in store."
Penny said very angrily. In her rage Penny stood up and spun around glaring at The Tin
Titan. As Penny starred binary numbers were visibly streaming past her eyes as though her
eyes were reflecting some computer monitor but Penny's computer monitor was behind her
making the visual quite odd.

"Commo jamming, electronic counter-measure activated." A Bev like voice from Penny's
computer said as though obeying Penny's silent will and with that the holographic projection
of The Tin Titan flickered and disappeared.

Back at Farce's lab as Cyberina and Farce were leaving.

"You know something Farce, there may be something to that paranoia stuff of yours. A
healthy dose of paranoia helped me to not be fooled by that imposter over there." Cyberina
said.

"Imposter over where?" Farce asked.

"Right over th..." Cyberina said pointing toward the bed where she had left Jacklynn
strapped down but as she looked over she noticed that Jacklynn was gone. "Let's get out of
here. That woman caught one of my punches, threw me across the room, a shock from one of
those staves didn't knock her out cold and now she's disappeared. In other words, the bitch
freaks me out."

With that Cyberina and Farce made their way quickly out of the lab and on to the elevator.
The secret door closed behind them. As the door closed the light in the room the two had
just left began to ripple around a point and then suddenly stopped as The Tin Titan appeared
within that point.

"You fought against my enemies this day dear Cyberina and for that, honour demands I spare
you this day." The Tin Titan said to the empty room in which she stood. "The next time our
paths cross though I shall have what is rightfully mine one way or another." The Tin Titan
walked over to one of the unconscious, invisible thugs. "My, SODD stealth technoloy
certainly has comes in handy at times." The Tin Titan bent down and picked up one of the
staves. "Haven't seen these before. Stun rods definitely look to pack one heck of a punch.
Could come in handy too." A slot opened in the wrist of one of The Tin Titan's gauntlets and
she slipped the end of the staff into the slot. "Suit initiate." The Tin Titan commanded
and then there were a few beeping noises. She removed the staff and the slot closed.
Discarding the staff The Tin Titan knelt down and pressed her hand to one of the unconscious
thugs. There was a crackle of electricity and the thug's body thrashed violently for a
moment. "Yes, very handy indeed I think."

Jacklynn was standing in a small dark room looking at a flickering television screen that
appeared to be scrambled when a distorted voice came from the speaker beside the screen.

"Did you have to reveal your true nature to the mercenary girl called Cyberina?" The
distorted voice asked.

"No but to avoid doing so I had to give her the girl." Jacklynn responded.

"A fair trade. If your nature were revealed we would have no further use for you, as it is
not yet time for that to be known and we have no further use for that girl anyway." The
distorted voice said. "Now, let me ask you a question. Can you handle your assignment?
Can you handle Miss Penny Pillars and her cybernetic slave?"

"Yes, most assuredly. I will not fail you." Jacklynn said with a trace of fear in her
voice.

"I should hope not Miss Ripper because I would hate to have to assign your father to this
detail. Your father is not a forgiving man and I don't have to remind you that I am not a
forgiving woman." The distorted voice said threateningly.

"I underestimated Penny's slave but it won't happen again. I would never fail you, never I
promise." Jacklynn said hurriedly.

The television screen then went blank and Jacklynn quickly left the room.

THE END (for now)

Thoughts and/or opinions about my stories will always be appreciated. :)

Sorry if it's a bit long but I had to introduce a number of plot elements in this chapter.

BTW For a detailed description of Cyberina or Penny see "Cyberina the Beginning" or
to see a picture of Cyberina see attachment on "Cyberina the Beginning" or "Cyberina Mission One".

Last edited:
Another good update. I'm curious to see where the plot is going...

Another good update. I'm curious to see where the plot is going...

Thanks DEV, it's always great to hear from you my friend :) and
if your curious my plan is working. :D
The first story "Cyberina the Beginning"
was just to show people where this character came from.
The second story "Cyberina Mission One"
was just for Cyberina to show off some of her flashy moves and
have a little plot teaser.
This third story was the real start of things and
meant to be the hook to get people to wonder what's going on here plot wise.
Thank you DEV your reply tells me I'm doing my job well. :D

Last edited:
A revealing new installment to your Cyberina saga; though if subseqent missions going to take up this many pages, you might consider breaking them into chapters and presenting them at regular intervals... four parts, possibly, once a week would be just about right for comfortable reading and would allow you to build up a little suspense. Some intriguing gadgetry to view (the electrical prods, the invisibility suits)... an interesting new player (Jacklynn Ripper), with strange abilities of her own, to add to the mix... and a startling revelation concerning the Tin Titan (she and Penny... sisters?!)... your series is humming right along! Also, a few more portraits (of Penny, Jacklynn, Farce, TT, for instance) or even sketches of the action would be welcome. Such artwork would be a great bolster to the narrative!

Great job. It combines two things I love to read about, sci-fi and tickling. What could be better? Great writing style too.

A revealing new installment to your Cyberina saga; though if subseqent missions going to take up this many pages, you might consider breaking them into chapters and presenting them at regular intervals... four parts, possibly, once a week would be just about right for comfortable reading and would allow you to build up a little suspense. Some intriguing gadgetry to view (the electrical prods, the invisibility suits)... an interesting new player (Jacklynn Ripper), with strange abilities of her own, to add to the mix... and a startling revelation concerning the Tin Titan (she and Penny... sisters?!)... your series is humming right along! Also, a few more portraits (of Penny, Jacklynn, Farce, TT, for instance) or even sketches of the action would be welcome. Such artwork would be a great bolster to the narrative!

Thank you Low Roads my friend for your wonderful critiquing of my story.
Your constructive replies are just what my work needs to evolve. :)
I'm glad you enjoyed the plot elements I revealed. Future chapters should not be as long but
perhaps long enough that I'll see about breaking them into smaller parts.
I'm pleased you like the gadgets,
I metioned before that Penny & Cyberina wouldn't have the market on them cornered.
Yes, I hope Jacklynn will become a popular foe and
that her mysterious abilities will intrigue.
Penny and the Tin Titan's relation,
may not be the most startling revelation concerning them to come.
As for pictures I'll see what can be done but
it takes a lot of time and work for me to get a pic the way I like it and
I have a busy schedule of story requests coming up,
thus my time and effort might best be spent there.

Great job. It combines two things I love to read about, sci-fi and tickling. What could be better? Great writing style too.

Thank you so very much for your kind words Tickler2005. :)
It's so great to have you among my fans.
I'm also so glad you like my writing style. :D

Easily my latest fave series on the TMF. I was beginning to grow worried I'd have nothing to subscribe to.

Keep up the good work, seriously, I eagerly await more. :)

Easily my latest fave series on the TMF. I was beginning to grow worried I'd have nothing to subscribe to.

Keep up the good work, seriously, I eagerly await more. :)

Thanks so much Ace,
I'm glad I could give you something to subscribe to. :)

I really didn’t expect people to be so excited about my work,
when I joined the TMF two short months ago but
it has been a very pleasant surprise. :blush:
Along with the pleasant surprise of making a number of good friends,
speaking of which I would of course count you among that number Ace. :D

I will try to keep up the good work as best I can and
there should be more Cyberina coming out late Feb.

BTW In the meantime,
Monday I should be posting a fan fic based on the anime series "Naruto" and
near Feb 14th I should be posting the next chapter of my "Holly's Holiday" series,
which will guest star nikky (aka, sexynikky),
a fellow TMF member who has consented to be a character in the series. :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back