• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New W.W.2 tickle story (m/ff)

Elena

TMF Novice
Arnhem (The Netherlands) 1941. German troops are swarming all over the land. The Dutch people has to fait terror and unjustice. Many people are desperate... the times are dark and painful. But among the feared people there are however a thousands of courageous resistance fighters. They do NOT agree to obey to the German command.

Willeke Mayers is one of them. She's 35 yrs old, has brown long hair, blue eyes and is tall for a woman. She has been enlisted in the Dutch resistance since the beginning of the war. She's responsible for many blown German trains and buildings swarmed over Holland.

Today is just another day as all the others. But she got a new delicate mission. She has to blown up the German Kommandantur of Arnhem (Kommandantur = headquarter). Full of heroism she goes for the task. Its deep midnight, the city seems silenced... but shine cheats. Just when she killed some guards a German squad spotted here doing. Immediately she is overwhelmed by an ten couple of SS Soldiers. She is brought as captive to SS-Hauptsturmführer (captain) Dietmar Heimeroth, local commander of the German troops.

She is brought into his office. The German commander looks surprised to see such a brave woman. So, who do we have here? What's your name, dear lady? Willeke answers by spitting the German on his desk. Achso, we have a brave, courageous Dutch woman in here, ... but we do have our own methods to break such courageous behaviour. Tell me, miss Mayers, what was your mission and who sent you?? Once more Willeke Mayers denies to answer and sighs: you won't know anything out of me , you dirty German!!! With that she is taken to the basement. A dark complex of cells and torture rooms. All the time she can hear unhuman sounding shriels and the stomping and kicking of the German interrogators.

The fear burns in her heart, but for the resistance of Holland, she will not reveal any secret, not she!! Look, ms. Mayers, we have our ways to make people talk. Cooperate... or suffer the consequences, the choice is yours!

With no further hesitation she is forced to uncloth herself into only her bra and underwear left. Then she is roughly secured to a stone torture rack. Look ms. Mayers, this is your LAST chance! Tell me what I want to hear... or torture will be yours!!!

Once more the courageous resistance fightress keeps her mouth shut. The German, clearly out of patience comes closer. All of a sudden he starst swirlin some fingers into the bare armpits of his captive. This causes quite a reaction from her: EEEHheheehehehaaahaakkk!!!!! Ooouchh, what is that, my dear lady? Are you a little ticklish? With that the German once again diggs his fingers into the pits of the captive: HHHEHEHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA....WHAT IS THHIHHIHIHIHIIIISSSSS.....AAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA.....PLS STOOOHOOHHOHOHOHOHOOOOOPPP!!!! With no sign of mercy captain Heimeroth keeps wiggling his fingers into the armpits of his captive. Willeke Mayers screams with laughter: WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAEHEHEHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHA....AAHHHHHWWW....PLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE....AAAIIAIAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA....OOMG..OMG.....HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!!!

So, miss Mayers it seems as you can stand this, shall I carry on or are you going to cooperate? Mayers spits the German in his face when he is bending foreward to listen. Full of madness he hits the lady in the face. Blöde holländische Weiber!!!!!! (stupid Dutch women) With that he starts slitting his fingers downwards to the ribcage of the resistance fightress. Once more she shriels out with ticklish laughter: WHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA...OOOOHHH NOOOHHOOHOHHOHOOHOHHOOHOHOHHOOHOOOO.....HHEHEHEHEHEEHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAA....CUT IIIIIITTTTTT.....AAHHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA..PLS SSTTTOOOOOOOPP!!!!! The poor Dutch screams and tries to twist on the rack... which is completely useless. With no mercy the German keeps on wiggling his fingers into her ribs, as if he plays with them as they would be piano keys. Tickle tickle tickle my dear lady... talk... or suffer!! WHHEEHEHEHEHEAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA.....AAHHHHHHWWW....PLEEEEEAAASSSSSEEEE.....HHIIHIHIHIHIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA...IM HHEEHEHHAHHAHAAHAHHAHHA....OUT OF BREEEAAATHHHH!!!!! That doesn't concern me lady, just talk! With no hesitation the German now scratches her bare belly with his left hand, while tickling the sides with his right hand.

The Dutch captive howls with laughter by the feeling of each touch: WWWWHHHHHHAHAHAAHAHEHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA....AAAHHHH...MYY GGGOHOHOHHOOHOHHOHOHOOOODDDDD..PLS NOOOOOOHHOOHOHHOOHOOOO....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHA.....THIS IS TOOOO MUHHHUUUCCHHHH!!!!! SS Hauptsturmführer Heimeroth just grins and goes downwards to the legs of his captive. He continues by streaking and scratching the upper legs, causing once more shriels of laughter out of his captive. He then proceeds by tickling the kneehollows of the Dutch woman. She yells and howls with hysterical laughter : AAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.....EEEEEYYEEEEAHHHHHHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA....THIS IS HHEEHEHAHHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHA....TOOOOOOOO MUUUUUCHHHH....IM HHEEHEHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA....DYYYIINNNGGG!!!!! Good for you, the German replies, while now facing her bare feet.

What about the feet? Are they as sensitive as the rest of your body... or even worse? Lemme see... With that the German takes a feather and starts slitting it under the bases of her left toes, while he starts scratching his fingers from the heel to the toes of her right sole as well. The Dutch fightress screams at the top of her lungs: WWWWWHHHHEEEEAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA.....THIS IS HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....UNHUMMAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAANNNNN...PLSSSS....EEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA.....AWWWWWWW......PLS SSTTTTOHHOOHHOOHHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOPPPP....I HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...CANT HIIHHIIHHIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA......TAAAKKKKEEE IT ANYMOHHOOHHOOHOOOORREEE!!!! Keeping on the tickling the German sees his captive passing out at a certain moment. With a sadistic smile he and his guards left the room. Leaving the poor captive alone for the rest of the night.

Some precious minutes later Willeke Mayers awake from her unconsiousness. Feeling terribly wake and exhausted she realizes she needs to take a decision: or telling her secrets... or suffering more and more tickle torture. She is deciseless and nearly desperate... fully exhausted and tired she fells "asleep".

The next morning she hears the torture room door opening. The German captain and his guards bring in a 2nd captive. Ms.Mayers looks in horror when realizing who it is: her own 18 years old daughter. Look Ms. Mayers... I noticed your resistance is impressive. Torturing you has not that much sense... but what would u think of seeing your daughther face the same procedure?? Bastard!!! Let my poor girl out of this, she has nothing to do with that!!! Let her go!

The German grins only and orders to pull Ms. Mayers off the rack and placing her daughter on it. Rapidly Willeke Mayers is pulled on a chair in front of the rack. Her daughter is secured tightly to the rack. Not knowing what will happen. As suddenly the German officers tickles her armpits. The young girl laughs out loud: HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA....OOOHHHHH....WHAT IS THHAAHAHAHHAHAHAATTTTT.....EEHEHEHHAAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHA.....LET HIM STOOHOHOHHOHOOHOOOOOPPPPP!!! Ms. Mayers looks in horror and full of hate to the German. Heimeroth continues the tickle torture at the sides of Mayers daughter, who is howling with laughter: WHHHHHAAAHEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA.....AHHHHHHHH....NOOHOHOHOHOHHOOHHOHOHOOHOHOHOHHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOOO.....I HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHA...CANT STAAAANNDDDD IIITTTTTTT....HHEHEHEHEEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!!!!!! Well, ms. Mayers, are you going to cooperate now??!!! Willeke hesitates, seeing her poor daughter suffer. But still denies. With that the German probbs his fingers into the bellybutton of the poor victim, who cries with hysterical laughter by every touch: AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHA.....PLLLS.....AAAAIIEEEEHEHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA....STOOOOOOOPPPP....I HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA....CAAAANNNNTTTTT TAAAAKEEEEE THIIIISSS.....EEEEEEYYAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHHHAH!!!!!!!!

The German stops for a second and goes to the chairbound resistance fightress. Well... are we going to know more out of you now? He pinches the sides of the woman, who is twisting on the chair and laughing full breath again. Aahahahahaahahahahaha...pls...stoohhooopp... you moohhhooonnssteerrr!!! I take this as a no... the German goes to the feet of the young girl attached to the rack. With no sign of mercy he tickles the soles with all of his fingers. Moving up and down, up and down... scratching the arches, balls of the feet,middle of the soles. The young girl screams and howls at the top of her young lungs: WHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA....AAAAHHHHHWWWW....MOHHOOHOOOTTTHHEEERRRR...PLSSSS...LET HIM HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAH....STTTTOOOOWWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAPPPPP!!!!!! Willeke Mayers starts hesitating to hold her secret ... and looks with tears in her eyes to her daughters torture, which continues as long as she keeps her secret. WHHEEEHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.....AAAAAAIIIEEEAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA.....AAAAAAAHHWWWWWWW...MMUUUUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!!!! Ok!!! Ok!!! Stop it...I'll confess!!! Let the torture stop!!!!

Immediately the German holds his fingers still and goes to the resistance woman. TAlk!! With shuddering voice Willeke Mayers reveals her mission, who gave her the task and what would be future tasks. The German looks satisfied and orders to untie the daughter of his captive. We know enough lady... your torture is over. But you lost your freedom! Männer, abführen (men, take them away) !!!!

Willeke Mayers and her daughter Jana are taken away to a dark cell. They both hope on a final allied victorie in this bloody war... Miss Mayers know realises what problems she cause for her resistance collegues... but the life of her daughter is as much as gold. With silent tears of desperate feelings she undergoes the years of captivity alongside her 18 yrs old daughter.

After four years of captivity the US and Canadian army forces liberate Arnhem and the rest of Holland and ms. Mayers will be honoured as one of the best resistance fightresses. Years of darkness and pain are finally done now.

So, that was my new War-tickling story. I hope you all liked my story, pls add your comments to this... so that I know whether I can think of a new one in the future.

Much greetings,
Elena

Sweet!!!

That was an awesome story! Keep up the good work!:D

Magnificent story

I have always found war stories too violent. This one is a great interpretation of the "gentle type of violence" we all adore. Wonderful job Elena.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back