• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crime means punishment

feetfetish

TMF Novice
Characters:
Ellen- 26: Victim
Alice- 25: Tickler

THIS IS BASED OFF ONE OF THE CLIPS FROM http://ticklecentral.com. It's been modified with new characters and a different story.

Alice first woke up from the sound of her alarm going off. She woke up to the sound of it, and turned it off. Her dreams last night were weird. She dreamed of someone breaking into her house. Well, it's just a dream.

CLICK. Goggle, google, goggle went the coffee maker. Alice was tired from her job. She worked night shifts at the hospital. Last night, a man fell to the ground and no one would come quick enough, so she had to help carry the man to a room. She used to work-out at a local gym, so it helped her a bit.

Then she heard a weird noise. Probably just the wind. Winds were bad during summer. Alice took a sip from her mug, and then closed her eyes to take in the heat. Then she heard a drawer noise. Was someone in the house?

She crept over to her room and saw a woman wearing a black mask, going through her drawer. Who is it?, it rushed through her mind. With her courage, she sneaked right behind the burglar and fisted her in the back of her head.

It all went black...

"Uhhh... where am I?" the burglar wondered to herself.

She found herself bound to a chair, with her arms tied to the backrest, on the top of the chair, with her ankles tied to the armrest.

"Now, since I've captured you in your act, let's see who you are." Alice said bravely.

She reached over to the burglar's head, and pulled off the mask. Alice couldn't believe it.

"ELLEN!" Alice screamed. Her best friend was the one going through her stuff! "How could you?"

She wouldn't answer.

"What were you looking for?" Alice inquired her angrily.

She wouldn't answer.

Alice remembered. Rumors on the neighborhood went out that Ellen was EXTREMELY ticklish. This made Alice very determined.

"Well, if you won't tell me, I guess there is only one way to make you talk." Alice said.

"What are you going to do to me?" Ellen asked.

"So, do you like being touched?" Alice questioned.

She put her index finger under Ellen's underarms.

"Now tell me what you were looking for or I won't have to do this..." Alice teased. This ultimatum would be something that Ellen would remember forever.

"Oh please god n---" Ellen pleaded until Alice scratched her underarms.

"HOHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!" Ellen laughed.

"Ooh, nice reaction. Now, I know you don't like this. Tell me what you were looking for or I won't have to go on." Alice said.

"NEVE-- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Alice then started scratching from the armpit down to the elbows.

"HEHAHAHAHAHEHAHAHA!"

Alice loved hearing her laugh.

"Tell me now, what the hell were you looking for?!" Alice demanded.

"WHY DO YOU WANNA KN--- HAHAHAHAHHAHA!" Ellen said, only to be interrupted by Alice's tickling.

"See, we can do this the easy way or the hard way..." Alice said.

"THEN DO ALL YOU WA--- AHHAHAHAHAHA--NT!" Ellen cried. By this time, Ellen's face was violet-red.

"Nothing's working. Let's move on down." Alice looked at Ellen's back and pulled up her shirt half-way.

"Oh shit, not there..." Ellen pleaded.

Alice then wiggled her fingers in the hips of Ellen's body.

"HOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" Ellen laughed, with a little bit of sorrow in her laugh.

"Tell me NOW!" Alice demanded.

"I can't... I won't... NEV-- HAHAHAHHAHAHHA--ER!!" Ellen cried bravefully.

"Oh, I bet you will say." Alice continued tickling the hips, then she moved to the ribs. "Koochie cootchie gooo"

"MAHAHAHAHOAHAHA!" Ellen was on the verge of losing her breath. Alice was really good at tickling.

Alice gave Ellen a break for 10 seconds to catch her breath. "I don't want my victim to go out on us, do we? See, this can go on forever, Ellen. I want to know."

"I... don't... need... to... tell...you." Ellen stated, taking deep breaths after each word.

"Oh, I bet you will say something. Now, back to business." Alice continued.

Alice looked at Ellen's pearly-white sneakers. She eyed at them. She smirked. If Ellen wouldn't talk after this, nothing will. Alice kneed down and took one of Ellen's shoes.

"What are you going to do?" Ellen questioned scared. Alice untied Ellen's first shoe.

"Oh, just going to tickle your feet." Alice said with a smile on her face. Ellen was frightened, but she didn't say anything. Alice took off the first sneaker. She saw Ellen's white sock. She put the tips of her fingers onto the top of the sock and scratched the sock. "Gootchie gootchie goooo..."

"AHHAHHAHAAHHA!" Ellen screamed.

"Aww... Ellen's really ticklish there, ain't she?" Alice said sounding with fake-sympathy in her voice. "Is Ellen going to tell her wittle friend what she was looking for?"

Ellen wouldn't respond.

"Don't be like that." Alice said. She took Ellen's other sneaker and untied it. She slipped it off. She tickled her other foot.

"MAHAHHAHAHAHAH!" Ellen screamed another time.

"I fucking hate you!" Ellen yelled.

"Haha, this will all end if you tell me." Alice said.

"I won't say anything!" Ellen defended herself.

Ellen tried to yank herself out of the chair, it was no use.

"Oh, but I am having SO much fun! I bet you like it to... Now, I never saw you're bare feet before, are they ticklish?" Alice said.

"No the hell they aren't!" Ellen yelled. She was furious. "You better not touch them!"

"You like to take a fight... well, let's see how these little babies hold up." Alice said. She took off the first sock. Then she took off the other. She took both feet and put in near her nose. She sniffed them. "Ahhh, they smell like they need to be touched."

"PLEASE GOD NO!!" Ellen went back to pleading. Ellen crunched her toes. Her soles were wrinkly. They made a pink ring with a white center.

"I can't help myself..." Alice said. She put her index finger on her first foot.

"HEHE..." Ellen giggled.

"Ooh, they are ticklish, aren't they?" Alice pointed out. She ran her index finger down her sole.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ellen laughed.

"Damn, you are ticklish, girl!" Alice said.

"PLZZ STOP!" Ellen pleaded.

"Tell me what you were looking for!" Alice demanded. She ran her sole another time.

"AHAHHAHAHA! I WILL NEVER TELL!" Ellen yelled.

"Time for drastic measures..." Alice declared.

She took both feet and clammed them together. She tied them together with spare rope. She then tied the big toes together. Alice put both feet under her arms and scratched the soles of both feet.

"MAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE ST---HAHAHHAHAHA-ILL NOT GETTING ANYTHING OUT OF M--MAHAHAHAHOHOAHHAHAHA!--EEE!" Ellen shouted.

"Oh, so, if I use this..." Alice pulled out a jade feather. "You won't talk?"

Ellen looked back and stared, "Oh dear god no..."

Alice brushed her toes.

"MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHAHAHA!"

"Ooh, nice spot, huh?" Alice asked.

She opened up each toe and feathered them.

"MAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE STOP!" Ellen said.

"You're feet are so lovely." Alice let go of the toes. Ellen crunched them. "Nice position you have there."

Alice then took the end of the feather and scratched both soles.

"MWAHAHAHAAHA!" Ellen screamed.

"This is so fun! But I must ask you for what you were looking for..." Alice reminded Ellen.

"WHY SHOULD I? YOU WON'T BREAK ME!" Ellen said.

"Oh, but I will." Alice put down the feather, and went back with the fingers. "Gootchie gootchie gooo..."

Ellen couldn't handle it. Just too much.

"MAHAHAHAHAHOHAHAHA!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. "Fine... I will... teh... teh..tell..."

Alice kept hold of her feet just in case.

"I was trying to steal your wallet to buy my s...s..son a new game system... I... I.. was out of m...m...money, so I h..h...had to get someway to buy it..." Ellen confessed.

"Is this true?" Alice let go of Ellen's feet, which were now looking white from all the tickling.

"Y...y...yes, I won't do it...it...again..." Ellen was out of breath. She hung from her bounded position. "I am r..r..really sorry! I thought you w...w...wouldn't believe me!"

Alice was stunned. All this just for one simple thing?

"I forgive you... just... stay away from me." Alice said. She untied Ellen and gave her back her shoes and socks and mask.

"I am REALLY REALLY SORRY!" Ellen pleaded.

Alice took her out of her house and slammed and locked her front door.

Bad ending, but I am not too sure of a better ending without some cliche in it.

Cliche, schmliche, I enjoyed it! The ending was just fine, in my book, and it played out very much like a Tickle Central vid ... which I also enjoy.

Keep up the good work!

~FTKL

thanks, I am 19, so I don't really know a good way to end a story.

I will possibly make some more but less about the feet.

Does that sound okay?

I liked it either way. Though i prefer foottickling i'm curious what else you'll come up with. :bouncybou

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back