• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss X returns for her next tickle session!

doctortickler

TMF Poster
Miss X had arrived at the Tickle surgery for her next tickle session, she sat in the waiting room reading a magazine. Dr Tickles door opened and a lady walked out smilling, as she walked past the receptionist she said, "Buy for now, see you in a couple of weeks!" The receptionist smiled back at her and recipricated her comments.

Dr Tickles door opened again and he called Miss X in. She sat at his desk, Dr Tickle spoke to her. "Today i will be restraining your legs so that i may give you a more intence tickle, as i said last time you where here, you have fairly ticklish feet, today i would like to see if they react more when they are tied down?" He looked at her with a kind smile and asked if she had any questions which she replied that she had none!

Dr Tickle Asked Miss X to take off her shoes and pop onto the table. As she got on she noticed on each side of the table where some leg holders, the Dr asked her to place each leg onto them. Once she had done this Dr Tickle wrapped a silky scarf around each leg as so they couldn't move. He asked Miss X if she felt comfortable? "Yes" She replied "And i'm feeling quite excited!" She giggled. "That's good, i'm going to begin now, just relax and enjoy having your feet tickled!"

The Dr pulled his trolley to him and picked up the first brush, he stroked each sole from the heal to the toes. As he did this, Miss X gave out a giggle, her toes clenched. This tickles more than last time she thought to herself! The Dr continued, he picked up a medium sized paint brush, again stroking from the heals to the toes, this tickled even more and she laughed quite loudly and remarked "OOh, that tickles, that tickles!" Dr Tickle answered, "Good girl, i know it tickles, but it has to be done!" He pulled out a pastry brush and began tickling each foot with that but in no particular order, this made her toes clench and her feet flinch with every stroke, she giggled and wriggled in sheer enjoyment.

Now it was time for each area of each foot to be tickled, starting with the toes. A rounded tiped brush was used for the toes, Dr Tickle was able to stroke right between each toe from the top and from the bottom, he also tickled between the balls and toes. Miss X was very ticklish here, she wriggled but to no avail, her legs where tied down and there was no where to escape! To finish he tickled the very tips of her toes, this prooved difficult as they where wriggling about so much.

Dr Tickle picked up his next tickle brush and started at the balls of her feet and slid down to her arches, continuing around the sides of them both. Miss X was giggling, her arches where ticklish, she gave a cry of laughter every time they where touched. Dr used a few more brushes each with diferrant bristle strenghts to keep the tickle sensation going.

Next to be tickled was the heals, for this area he used firm to hard bristles as these gave the most effective tickle. To start Miss X did not find this as bad as what she had just felt, she sighed with relief and gave a satisfied little giggle, but Dr was persistant and found a tickle spot. Miss X started to laugh again, she was not expecting to be so ticklish on her heals, Dr Tickle worked these tickle spots for a minute, he seemed to enjoy seeing his patients feet wriggle with his every stroke.

Dr Tickle picked up a medium sized make up brush and began to tickle the tops of her feet, making his way to her ankles, then back over the tops reaching her toes. This was more pleasant to Miss X but it still tickled none the less.

"Now it's time for me to tickle your bare feet with my hands, this is going to really tickle, just relax and enjoy the sensation" Dr Tickle said to Miss X with a big grin on his face. Miss X looked back at him and in a giggly vioce said "I know this will tickle, it did last time but i'm more ticklish this time!" No sooner as she had finished Dr Tickle gave his first stroke, Miss X screamed with laughter and shouted, "IT TICKLES< IT TICKLES!" The Dr replied "Good Girl" and continued with his intence tickling. Her toes cleched hard, her feet wriggled from side to side, but it was no use the Dr continued to tickle where ever she tried to move. He moved from one foot to the other tickling from the heals to the arches to the toes.

If this wasn't enough he began to tickle her feet using his finger nails, this made Miss X scream with laughter even louder than before, her feet had never been tickled so much before! "Nearly done" Dr Tickle said as Miss X continued to laugh. The tickling calmed down, Dr tickle now gave a more pleasant tickle, Miss X found this very nice, "Well done" remarked Dr Tickle, "You've done really well, i'm very pleased with you today!" He looked at Miss X and asked, "Have you enjoyed your tickle today?" "Yes i have, it was great, i don't think any one's tickled my feet like you have, i like it!"

Dr Tickle stoped tickling and untied her legs, he took down the leg holders and placed a pillow under her legs, now he began to give her feet a soothing massage. As he was giving her a massage Miss X began to speak to him about an intimate subject, Dr Tickle listened. "I read the booklet that you sent me in the post and see that you do more intimate tickle sessions!" "I thought i'd be married by the time i was thirty, but that's not happened, also i've not had a boyfreind for a while!" "Just lately i've been feeling horney and would like to experience the feeling of being touched, you know where!" She blushed, Dr Tickle gave her a reasuring smile and she continued. "I would like to arrange a full tickle exam with orgasm treatment, would that be posible?" Miss X asked. Dr Tickle answered in a freindly manner. "I would be delighted to give you this treatment, the exam is thorough and you will need to leave at least a couple of hours free, it will leave you feeling very satisfied, we'll arrange it when i have finished your feet!"

After Tickle had finished to massage Miss X's feet, she got off the table and putt on her shoes. She sat at the desk, Dr Tickle explained a bit more about her next appointment, then the date was booked. Miss X got up and thanked Dr Tickle, and said that she'll see him on the date booked and that she was looking forword to it! She left with a big smile on her face!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back