• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heather Makes the Grade (m/f)

jackbw

TMF Regular
I wrote the following for an online friend. She seemed to like it, maybe you will too. My style is usually more sexual in nature, so this was an exercise in making a torturous situation but "keeping it clean."
You should still be 18 or over before reading.

Heather's heart sunk when the professor began passing out the graded exams. She had barely studied, and knew the results couldn't be good. Probably a C, maybe a D. She sighed as she took the paper from his hand, but her heart stopped when she read the grade at the top in red. Fifty percent? How could she have failed the test so badly? This was going to completely wreck her grade for the semester, this exam was 45% of the final grade.

It wasn't until she was putting the paper away that she noticed a note under the bright red F. "See me after class." Her mood lessened. Maybe she could convince him to give her some extra credit! He had seemed pretty gracious before, it wouldn't hurt to ask. As the students filed from the room, she stayed in her seat. He gathered his things, then saw her waiting and came to sit in the desk next to hers.

"So... this is quite a surprise. I always thought you were a great student, Heather. Having a bad week?" She blushed. He was a young professor, probably in his early thirties, and attractive. He had been thinking of her, worrying about her! Maybe there was hope after all!

"Dr. Moore... I'm really sorry about this, I should have studied more... please is there anything I can do for some extra credit? I'm desperate!" She turned, recrossing her legs in the short ruffled skirt she wore with a tank top, the weather being quite warm that week. She looked at him, awaiting his answer as she bounced her flip flop on the end of her toe, then let it drop to the floor.

Dr. Moore grinned, reaching down and took her ankle in his hand, moving it up into his lap and holding it firmly with one hand. Looking her in the eye, he ran his fingers down her bare sole. Squealing in surprise, she burst into giggles, flexing her toes and kicking. Laughing, he let her go.

"I think we can work something out, Heather. And please, call me Seth."
Her face red from the brief ordeal, she nodded. "O-ok Seth. What do I need to do?"

"Just show up in my office tonight, after the cleaning workers have gone. Can you do that?"

Her mind raced, thinking of the possibilities. Did he want sex? Or was it a more innocent need? How far would she go to get this grade? She sighed. I can always leave if things get weird, she rationalized.

"Ok, I'll be there," Heather whispered, blushing again. She put her flip flop back on, gathered her things, and left.

-----

Late that night, Heather entered the building where Seth Moore's office was located. Her heart pounded in her chest. She had decided to dress as if for a nice date, in a short, colorful sun dress and open high heel shoes.

"Whatever happens, at least I look cute," she thought.

She paused at the door of his office, took a breath, and knocked. "Come in," she heard his voice call. Pushing open the door, she saw him sitting at his desk, which for some reason had been cleared off. He was dressed casually in a shirt and jeans, and there was a glint in his eye. He got up and closed the door behind her, locking it. Heather's heart immediately quickened.
"You look very pretty, Heather." He said, meeting her gaze.

"Oh, uh, thanks... I didn't really know..."

"What I had planned for you? Don't worry. I guarantee it's not what you think." He took her hand in his and led her to the desk. "Hop up here and we'll get started. Lay back on the desk."

Heather sat on the desk, then hesitantly lay back on the cool wood. She felt his hand slide a towel under her head as a pillow. "Ok, Heather. Do exactly what I say and you have a chance to get an A on that exam. Raise your arms above your head."

She swallowed hard and did as he asked, stretching her arms up above her head. It was then that she felt the fur lined leather cuffs go around her wrists, bending her arms at the elbow to hang behind her over the edge of the desk. She tugged at them instinctively, her mind racing over whether to say something or just let it happen. In a moment the decision was made for her, as she was pulled by the ankles until her knees bent over the other end of the desk. She felt similar cuffs lock around her ankles to the desk legs.

"Ok... What are you doing... this is really weird... I'm scared!" she whispered, almost to herself.

"Oh nothing at all honey... I'm just going to tickle that grade out of you."
Her blood ran cold. Tickle her? She was unbearably ticklish, as he had witnessed briefly that day in the classroom. She went over all the boyfriends who had tickled her into hysterics, but she had always been able to fight back. Now she was completely at his mercy, in a thin dress.

"Oh please, Dr. Mo... I mean, Seth, please don't tickle me, I can't handle it like this, I can't move, please please don't tickle me..."

Her handsome professor's smile widened, and he laughed, his grin now very evil looking. "I'm sorry Heather... you agreed to do anything to get that A, and what I'm asking is to tickle you out of your mind. I'm going to make you scream, Heather. I'm going to tickle the shit out of you until you can't take it anymore, and then I'm going to keep tickling. And I'm going to enjoy every second of it. You're a very sexy girl, Heather, and I'm going to enjoy the hell out of tickle torturing you."

"No, no nooo..." Heather whimpered, closing her eyes, wishing it was all a dream, and then she felt his fingers sliding down her arms toward her pits. She gasped, whimpering as the fingers slid ever closer to her vulnerable, smooth hollows... and then they struck.

His fingers dove into the hollows and tickled hard, probing the sensitive skin. Heather squealed and her body tensed up like electricity was moving through it, then she burst into frenzied giggles. As he tickled her under her arms, she began to buck, tugging at her arm restraints.

The professor had a wide smile plastered on his face as he fulfilled his fantasy of tickling a beautiful girl who couldn't escape. His fingers continued to tickle the smooth skin under her arms deep and hard, watching her laughter grow as she shook her head, bucking against her bonds.

"PleasenononoSTOP" she managed to scream between squeaks and shrieks of giggling laughter. This couldn't be happening! She gave all her strength to trying to gain freedom, but was soon tired out, only able to lay there and laugh, twitching helplessly at every ticklish touch.

Minutes passed that seemed like hours, and when she began to lose her breath she felt the fingers slow. "Take a breath, honey, and I'll try out those ticklish ribs," he whispered.

"Oh please *gasp* Please I can't take anymore..." she begged, catching her breath. He ignored her, sliding his hands inside her dress and raising it up her body, over her head and up around her arms. He tucked the folds of her dress under her head and surveyed the new ticklish skin before him between lacy white panties and bra. She whispered more desperate pleas to let her go, but he shook his head and began kneading her ribs with all 10 fingers.
She shrieked and bucked with renewed strength as he went to work on her helpless ribs. Her young body writhed beneath his fingers, and he loved it. He was becoming addicted to tickling her. He didn't know if he could ever stop.

Her laughter became more hysterical, going from deep belly laughs to frenzied squeals and giggles. All the while she twisted and pulled in her cuffs, sliding and bouncing on the smooth wood of his huge desk. His large, strong hands spread wide, kneading and digging in between each rib, ascending and descending, playing games with counting each one. All she could do was take each grueling ticklish minute. He went longer without stopping this time, tickling her nearly nude body into submission. When he finally gave her a break almost 20 minutes later, she was a wreck. Her makeup was running as her eyes teared up and her body glistened with a light sweat. Her hair stuck to her face. He brushed it aside, and without a word began tickling around her belly, wiggling his fingers around her stomach and hips, probing around her belly button.

As he tickled her belly and sides, she squirmed and writhed from side to side, eyes shut tight and laughing wildly. He allowed his fingers to test every sensitive, helpless spot of her tight midsection, and she just threw her head back and laughed. After about 8 minutes of nonstop belly tickling he began switching it up, tickling briefly in various places on her upper body, her pits, ribs, belly and sides. He only stayed in once place for a few moments, and each change in position made her scream in ticklish laughter, occasionally finding the breath to yell for mercy. She got none. At the end of that nearly 30 minute upper body session she was nearly bawling and almost completely spent. She had thought she was was going to pass out, until he finally stopped. She breathed heavily, whimpering, praying the tickling wouldn't continue. She looked up at him wearily. There was a fire in his eyes, and an obvious bulge in his pants. He never broke eye contact as he began to remove her shoes, and she knew she was in for hell.

"No... oh god not my feet... please, I'll do anything, you can do anything you want just don't tickle my feet!" She continued to rant and beg as he unstrapped each shoe and set it aside, leaving her bare, wriggling soles exposed. She desperately flexed and tugged, trying to free her ankles, nearly crying just from the anticipation of having her ticklish feet tortured. She knew he wouldn't go easy on her.

Then she felt it-- his fingernails against her soles. They moved in quick light movements on her hyperticklish arches, and she was overcome in high pitched giggles immediately. He laughed, spider tickling all over her helpless soles. Her giggles became frantic squeals as the sensations grew more intense, her laughter being her only release. She thrashed her whole body as he began tickling harder and faster, exploring the balls of her feet and around her toes with his fingernails. After a few minutes, he grabbed one foot, holding it still while he dug in around her toes, laughing when she screamed in ticklish agony. He tortured her toes for a few minutes, then switched feet. By this time she was completely hysterical. He was tormenting the most ticklish places on her entire body, entirely without mercy, and she was even more of a wreck than before. Her young body was beading with sweat, her hair limp and frazzled, sticking to her face. Her makeup ran down her cheeks as tears formed in her tortured hysteria. Still he tickled on and on.

Then, after an eternity, a moments peace. Her lungs pulled in air, feeling as if she had run a marathon. But it was only a moment, for the next sound she heard was the buzz of two electric toothbrushes he held before her. Her mind jumped one step closer to insanity, and she had no time to utter a single plea before the brushes touched down on the balls of each over-tickled foot. The little clothing she still wore was soaked through and clung to her body as she writhed and fought against her bonds, shrieking with insane laughter. Her feet curled wildly, and he finally stopped a moment to tie her big toes firmly to her ankle straps, effectively bending her feet backwards and keeping them less mobile. Then the torture continued.

Each minute passed like an hour to Heather, though to her professor the time seemed all too short. Nearly 45 minutes after he had turned on the toothbrushes, Heather began coughing, unable to draw the breath needed due to her constant laughter, which had turned silent, her body merely shaking in exhaustion. Dr. Moore stopped, not wanting to do any permanent harm. Looking at her pitiful, shaking form, he realized that he could take advantage of her in her vulnerable state. Indeed, that is exactly what his body wanted. But a part of him had come to care for her, and he decided to end the session-- for the time being.

"A+," he whispered in her ear as he undid her bindings. He picked her up and wrapped her in his coat, laying her on the couch in his office. She fell asleep immediately, and dreamed of him.

Comments? Criticism?

That was an amazing story! I love the detail you put into it! Most times school situations are bland and dry, but you did awesome!
Thanks

thanks!

Wow, mark, I appreciate your positive feedback. Thanks! Perhaps I will continue writing. Rather than always using my own ideas, I've found that I like writing personalized stories based on lees' individual fantasies.

Had my eyes glued to the screen until the very end. Great story! :xpulcy:

Awesome!

I have one of those tickle-clips playing in the background - the ones that repeat by themselves, and I read while this girl screamed and begged while she laughed - perfect.

I can't think of anything else to say other than: that was freakin AWESOME! Can't wait for the next one.

:)

Hey, I'm so glad everyone liked it. I think my writing is improving a bit, so I'll keep writing if you keep liking it.

If you can improve upon that, then sir, I salute you.

That was amazing.

Damn, flipping awesome. you got yourself a new faithful reader. BTW, check your PM.

Sweet

Thanks all, I'll begin work on a new story when the inspiration strikes...

Hey looks like my story's been revived. Perhaps I should get to work on the next...

That was SO much fun!! Really enjoyed this. Best teacher/student story I think I've read. :)

My inspiration comes sporadically, but I was looking back at stuff I've written and thought there might be some new people who hadn't seen it, so here's a shameless bump...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back