• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Untitled m/f, f/f (part 2)

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
be sure and read part 1 so you can keep up. I'm working on part 3 now should be posted first of next week.

Susan sat and finished making her notes on the file she was working, she looked up at the clock and saw that it was 12:10. Corelli’s was a good 15-minute walk from the Office. She closed her files and grabbed her purse and headed out the door. She made a quick stop in the ladies room to freshen her make-up. As she got to the elevator Mr. Dewey was there waiting.

“Hello Susan, How are you feeling?” he asked somewhat concerned

“Fine, never felt better. I’m going to meet an old boyfriend for lunch.” She replied with a smile

“Good, Good. Enjoy your lunch.” He replied as they stepped on to the elevator.

Susan walked at an unusually fast pace as she headed towards the restaurant. She crossed several streets and then turned the corner, standing there in front of the restaurant was Robert. He hadn’t changed a bit since college. Still tall and handsome, he was checking his watch and then spotted Susan walking up to greet him.

“Robert, You haven’t changed at all.” She cheerfully gave him a hug

“Susan, you look great. It’s good to see you again.” He replied returning the hug with an additional kiss on the cheek

“Have you gotten us a table?” she asked

“No, I just got here myself” he responded

Susan went up to the hostess, “I need a table for two please.” She said

Susan and Robert waited in the lobby area for their table to be ready. They chatted and laughed about college. They talked briefly about their work. The Hostess returned and directed them to their table almost to the back of the restaurant. It was lunchtime and the place had started to get busy. Susan sat at a small table and Robert sat on the other side of the table from her. The other tables around them had not yet filled up yet, the closest people were several tables down. Susan picked up the menu and started reading through it. The waitress came over and introduced herself.

“Hi I’m Kari. Is there something I can get you to drink?” she asked Susan

“Not just yet, we need a few minutes to look at the menu.” Susan replied

The waitress look at Susan with a puzzled smile, “ok, I’ll be back in a few minutes, take your time.”

Robert and Susan smiled at each other. Robert told Susan about a surprise he had for her.

“Well, I just thought I would let you know that I’ve finally started my own law firm right here. I’m setting up in a building right down the street from you. I’ll be in the Turner building on the 7th floor.” He said

“Oh that’s Great. I’m so glad. Although, I hope we don’t have to face up against each other in court some day.” She replied

“I don’t think that will be a problem” he said

“I was however, hoping that you and I could maybe start seeing each other again. Now that I’m closer.” He continued.

Susan smiled at Robert’s interest, she too had also given thought to the possibility.

Susan’s feet were a little sore and hot from the walk over to the restaurant she casually crossed her legs, left over the right and then proceeded to dangle her left shoe off the end of her foot. The table they sat at was small and had a red and white checkerboard tablecloth that just barely hung off each side. Robert looked down and saw Susan’s foot dangling beside his leg, Susan wasn’t paying attention as she was reading the menu. Robert cautiously reached down and took Susan’s ankle and started to lift it up. As he did Susan gave a small jerk which only served to knock her shoe off letting it fall to the floor.

“What are you doing?” she asked

“I was just curious, you remember how we used to study in the Library?” he replied with a grin

“Robert! No, don’t do that. Not here!” she whispered to him in disapproval.

“Aww, are your feet still ticklish? You used to be pretty good at holding back the laughter. I think your longest was all of 2 seconds. I wonder if you’ve gotten better at it since you’re older.” He said lowering his free hand down to her wiggling foot.

“NO! Robert DON’T! My feet are too sensitive from the long walk over here.” She whispered again over the table.

The others close by turned to see what was going on at Susan’s table. They saw Susan pleading and her foot under the table. They gave a strange look in her direction then returned to their own business.

Robert lowered a single index finger down, Susan’s foot rested wiggling in his lap. Robert made contact on Susan’s heel and then lightly dragged his finger up to her toes, then repeated this again.

“Robert! Pleeeeeease don’t do that.” She pleaded.

Robert gave her an evil smile, he repeated his tickling now with several fingers gliding harder up her nylon foot. Susan’s foot twitched back and forth as she sat there now clinching her teeth trying hard to keep from laughing. Her foot was warm, the cool air made them feel better, but also enhanced the sensations Robert was inflicting.

“OoohMmm stop stop stop!” she said

“Oh, you have gotten better. Let’s try this tiiiiiiiickle tiiiiiiiiiickle tiiiiiickle” he teased

Robert rapidly wiggled his fingers in Susan’s soft instep, she jerked her foot back almost pulling Robert under the table. Robert held on tight and kept ticking. The sensations running up her leg were almost too much to handle. Susan grabbed the sides of the table and with her head down she shook her head slightly back and forth.

“Miss, is everything alright?” the waitress asked.

“Oh, uh yes yes everything is fine thank you.” Susan managed to reply.

The waitress smile politely and turned away, as she did Robert ran the backs of his nails sharply up Susan’s foot causing her to let out a squeal.

“Eeeeeeeeeep!”

The waitress looked back then turned and rolled her eyes and walked away.

Susan was on the verge of losing her battle. Robert was simply toying with her, keeping the tickling down just to prolong the agony. The others in the restaurant seemed to be looking at Susan and then whispering to themselves.

Robert did it again, sharply running his nails up her sole, this time Susan let out a squeal and a loud giggle catching herself at the end.

“Eeep! EheheHAAHAaha.”

Everyone in the restaurant stopped and looked at her. Susan was embarrassed and gave a soft apology.

“Sorry” she whispered

“Robert, stop it! You are going to embarrass meee.” She sternly whispered across the table.

“Does it still do to you what it did back in college Susan? Hehehe” Robert asked

Susan knew exactly what Robert was talking about. When she was tickled it often turned her on. Especially if it started off slow and teasing the way Robert was tickling her. She hadn’t really thought about it until he asked her, she did notice that she was becoming aroused. This made it more difficult to control herself, she gave him a bluff hoping that he would stop.

“No, sorry. Hehehehe now stop.” She said

“Oh, I bet it does, and I’ll bet you are getting there as we speak.” Robert replied now working his fingers under Susan’s toes.

“Oh god Robert NOT there! Hehehehehehehe” she said starting to get the giggles.

Susan started to giggle softly through her clenched teeth, she bounced her leg trying in vain to make Robert stop his torture. The others still glanced in Susan’s direction wondering what was going on.

“ehehehe ehehehehhehe hahahahahaha ahahaha stop stop pleeeeease.”

Robert just smiled back working his fingers in and around her toes, occasionally stroking up and down her sole. “you’re getting excited from this aren’t you Susan. I can tell. Hehehe”

“yes, yes it is please stop! Your being mean.” She replied

“Stop? Stop? But this is so much fun, the others are watching you Susan, watching you giggle and squirm.” He taunted

This only made the situation worse for Susan, the others in the restaurant were watching and she knew it. Public displays like this only made things worse for Susan in the excited condition Robert had put her in.
Robert held the top of Susan’s foot and pulled her toes back then attacked with all his fingers right in the middle of her stretched foot. That was all it took Susan’s head flew back as she burst into pleading laughter.

“AAAAAahahahahahHAHAHAHAHA NO PLEEEASE AHAHAHAHAHHAHA STOP STOP AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH Robert!!AHHAHAHAHHAHA STOP IT!HAHAHA”

Suddenly Susan’s cell phone rang. Robert stopped tickling and Susan answered the phone. She noticed and eerie silence over the room, she looked around and all eyes were staring at her. She blushed and turned her back to them in embarassment.

“hello? Yes…I see. OK, I’ll be right there.” She said

Susan jerked her foot back away from Robert who just sat there with an evil smile on his face. She slipped her shoe back on.

“That was the office, I have to get back. My client needs me to update him on the progress of his case.”

“too bad, we were having a good time.” Robert replied.

“You were, me on the other hand was being tortured” she said standing

“Alright, I’ll call you later.” Robert said

“Please do, put those fingers of yours to better use.” Susan said giving Robert a kiss on the cheek.

Susan hurried back to the office. When she got there she walked in and Pam was sitting at her desk with her feet propped up on the desk.

“Pam? What are you doing here? Don’t you ever work?” Susan asked as she set her purse down on the desk and kicked her shoes off her hot and tired feet.

“I work, but mostly I have others to do my work for me. So…how did your lunch go?” Pam replied

“It was cut short, my client wants an update on his case.”

“That’s a shame. So how’s Old Robert? Did you and he get to see each other?” Pam asked

“Yes we met, and he’s starting an office here, he wants to start seeing me again.” Susan replied shuffling around the folders on her desk.

“Mmm sounds nice. So, what happened at lunch?” Pam said

“Oh, nothing we just talked.” Susan replied not wanting to give the details of her embarrassing lunch

“Come on Suszy, you and Robert never just talked.” Pam said rising from her chair

“Really, we just talked” Susan replied

“Suuure you did, come on tell me the juicy details.” Pam said as she gave Susan a quick rib tickle.

“AAAAhaha stop that Pam! I’m not telling you anything alright!”

“Telllll Meeee” Pam said tickling Susan again

“AHAHA AHAHHAHA NO NO STOP Pam!! I Mean it!!

“You know you’re going to tell me. Kitchy kitchy koooooooo” Pam teased now tickling Susan’s sides

Susan doubled over on her desk laughing and giggling. This was too much twice in an hour to be tickled was more than she could take. If she told Pam what Robert did, Pam would have a hay day with it.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PAM NO NO NOOOOOOAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA STOP AHAHAHAHHAHAHA”

“Hehehe start talking, what Happened!”

Pam kept her tickle attack, she knew Susan would break soon enough. Pam wiggled her fingers faster and squeezed Susan’s sides firmer. Susan twisted from side to side laughing and then her legs gave out and she fell on the floor on her back, followed closely by Pam.

“AAAHAHAHAHAH NO MORRE AHAHAHAHAHHAHA STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH Pam STOOOOOP AHAHAHHAHAHA”

Pam stood over Susan, still tickling her sides it seemed to be giving Susan the right inspiration.

“Tell me, Telllllllllll Meeeeeeeee” Pam said

Susan laughed and kicked her feet on the floor.

“AHAHAHAHA AHAHHAHAHAHHA OK OKAHHAHA I’LL AHAHTELL YOU AHHAHAHAHAH NOW STOP AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.”

Pam stopped for a moment, keeping her hands and fingers ready. Susan panted and caught her breath.

“OK, we went to the restaurant and sat down at a small table. We just talked.” Susan said

“Not good enough!” Pam said grabbing Susan’s sides again

“AHAHAHAHAH STOP OK OK”

“Robert grabbed my foot and tickled it under the table while everyone watched. There are you happy now?” Susan explained

“hahaha that must have been a sight? Which foot? This one?” Pam said grabbing Susan’s right foot and tickling it with her long nails

“AAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHA NOOOOOOA HAHAHAHANONO NO AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA STOP AHAHAHHAHASTAAAAAPAHAATIIIICKLING AHAHAHAHHA NOT THAT ONEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA"

Just then a couple Susan’s female coworkers passed by her door, hearing the commotion they stopped to look in. Pam dropped Susan’s right foot and grabbed her left one now.

“Oh, then it was THIS foot ehehehe tickle tickletickle” Pam teased as she wiggled her fingers up and down Susan’s wiggling foot.

“AAAAAAA NO PLEEEEEEEEEASE AHAHHA STOP AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH”

The two coworkers looked at Susan. “Susan?!? What are you doing?”

Pam stopped tickling, letting Susan’s foot fall to the floor.

“AAAaaaaaaaahahahahaha uh oh Nothing, my friend Pam here was just being mean.” Susan said standing and adjusting her skirt and blouse.

“Ah, your friend. Sounded like you were being tortured or something.” They replied.

“You have no idea. hahaha” Susan said trying to be funny

The two women just looked at each other then turned and walked out of the room.

“well, try not to sound so happy in there. With your ‘Friend’.” They said walking out the door

They whispered back and forth to each other as they walked down the hallway.

Susan turned and sat behind her desk.

“Pam, I really need to get some work done. If you feel like it stop back by after work, maybe we’ll get something to eat. But NO TICKLING! You’ve done enough already.” Susan said flipping through her folders.

“Well, OK I’ll stop back by later and check up on you.” Pam said as she left the office.

Several hours passed, Susan called her client and gave him an update on his case. Things really weren’t looking too good at this point for him. If she couldn’t find a good loophole then he might end up doing jail time and or a heavy fine. She reassured him that she would do everything to prevent that, it was just taking a little longer than she had expected.

At around 4:30 Susan heard a knock on her office door, she looked up and saw Robert standing there. She smiled at him.

“Hey, what brings you here?” she asked

“Just came by to see you, and your office.” He replied.

To be continued…………………….
be sure and read part 1 so you can keep up. be sure and read part 1 so you can keep up. be sure and read part 1 so you can keep up.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back