• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara Lee spotted in FM video?

WestchesterT

TMF Novice
On FM Concepts FC184 (Agony of DeFeet), the second sequence has a girl named Mischel Harrison. I'm about 98% sure it's Sara Lee from Femfeet/TC. Anyone else agree? It's a good thing for FM, because the average level of ticklishness for their models isn't high, and models like Sara greatly improve their product. (Love seeing her armpits get it!)
Anyway, who else thinks that's Sara?
- Westchester Tickler

Yeah. Didn't you know? Whenever TC has used up a model and tickled her really good many many times and is ready to move on to someone new, they let FM have the old ones. :cool: :eek:

sara lee

Can you post a picture of her because i have about 8 or 9 tc videos and i do not remember her at all. Is it sara from real tickling fantasy? Please e-mail me at [email protected] thanks. :confused:

Sara Lee first appeared for Femfeet/TC in Laffworks, then Maid To Laugh (great armppit scene there ), Real TK Fantasy and Variety of Giggles. For FM Concepts, she appeared as Mishel Harrison in FS-88 (Tag Team Ticklers) and FC-184 (Agony of DeFeet).
- Westchester Tickler :D

reply to westchestert

So sara left tc/femfeet and went to fm concepts is that right. That's crazy how can she do that she was one of the best models that tc had

Re: reply to westchestert

tickle1 said:
So sara left tc/femfeet and went to fm concepts is that right. That's crazy how can she do that
It's called MONEY :(

Not all tickle models are the same. Some do it for friendship and pure enjoyment (Priscilla, Kristin Lea), others do it only for the money.

I'm semi-confused - does the fact that Sara has done work for FM Concepts preclude her from doing work with TC? Is there some sort of loyalty contract at work? I don't know how much more FM Concepts offers money wise, but I don't think they'd ever put out a product as good, so I'm confused how they could recoup their expenses . . . anyhow I hope she will indeed do more work with TC as she was probably my favorite model from any video I've ever seen.

DCB

sara lee

This is to kathy at tc/femfeet,
I would just like to say that i am truly sorry about sara leaving your great company. I as well as other people will miss her terribly. I wish you the best of luck finding someone as GORGEOUS and as ticklish as she is. I just wish that priscilla or kristen lea did a video with sara in it. :(

All the best to you and your staff,
John Meeters

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back