• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

George Lopez Show

MinotaurXXX

TMF Poster
Wha sup yall i was just watching the show and the woman that plays the wife of George Lopez i think her name is Constance Marie......i dont know the name of the episode but its when George Lopez had to accompany his mom to court but anyway about 10 mins left in the show the wife (Constance Marie) was upset about being pregnant or not being pregnant i dunno what was really going on but anyway, The Wife's Father was there and he asked if shes ok and she replied "no" and he said "Remember how i use to cheer you up when you were little" She reply with "I dont think the tickle monster will work" He stop and gave her a look and said walking towards her with a semi smirk "Well the one thing about the Tickle monster is you dont know its coming!" and started tickling her ribs and stomach for like 5 secs and shes going "stop Stop" but i think they were talking like a lil bit more and then he did it again...she was somewhat ticklish, she didnt go berserk....but there were good reactions....So anyway i dont know if this was posted before or not since its a rerun but i figured i share it....by the way ill get a pic for those who dont know what she looks like...:cool:

Aww that sounds cute. Thanks for sharing! I hope I can see that one day. :angel:

There was another episode where George's son was talking to a girl on IM, and George assumed he was talking to a pedo, while the girls dad assumed his girl was talking to one too. They take the kids IMs trying to get the other to say something like a guy on Dateline would say, and George says he likes "adult things", and includes "tickle parties", which turns into a mention about finding the "tickle spots".

Nothing really, but I still thought it was funny. :rotate:

Thanks for posting it but my computer was only able to allow me to hear it but not see it but that's good enough.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back