• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2008 Nest.......

kered

Verified
It is the middle of January and I'm starting to get that itch. Anybody else getting a little excited/nervous yet? I want to see my friends again.

I been feeling that itch since around June 9th of last year, yo. lol

Snail Shell

It's bubblin' up everywhere, brer. It's the largest event in our community. It causes a stir, y'know?

I think it's because nobody's been stirring it that it's starting to bubble. :D Seriously though, you lot who organize NEST every year do a great job. Can't wait to see you all again!

Snail Shell

Hold your horses ;)

NEST is currently in the planning stages. As soon as we have
specifics, TMF members will be the first to know. It's shaping
up to be an excellent event.

NEST Team

I'm sure it will be fine. :D
I'll reserve the date as soon as it's known. :xpulcy:

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

C’mon… you said we’d be there in one year… it’s been at least a thousand, right?

Ok, I do know that I should have gotten this out of my system before the count-down but I didn’t realize that I needed a NEST until we started! C’mon… I gotta go!!!

Yup, pretty much how I feel 11 months out of the year. :)

Fun, friends and lots of tickling. It’s got Christmas beat big time in my book!

Hmmmm....

Now what exactly is this NEST thing again?:) Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!

I have never been to NEST

Being in the Army and what not, and now with my anime conventions, I have never actually been to NEST, so this should be fun for me. I am definitely on board for this one.

OMG it is here again????? YES!

I can't wait to see all my old friends and make more. :wavingguy I am soooooo coming. Oh AND RC I think you lost the bet hun are you ready?!?!?! :woot: *hugs to all of you and see you soon. :upsidedow

Put me on the list!!!!

I was invited to a NEST one year, I walked right through the door, dressed up in a red-shirt and black trench coat...then chickened out.

I would like to be invited again.

Dave

I can't wait for NEST either, mostly because I know how much it bothers everyone else that I'm going (EEEE!). I've already started devising many interesting distractions and performance pieces filled with obscure in-jokes that will go over people's heads for inappropriate occasions.

I'm also writing new material for this year's orientation meeting, although it will be hard to top the legendary "Alien 3 Reference of 2007"; this time I'm thinking of a Laurence Olivier-meets-Jerry Lewis sort of hybrid, but I think I might add some Alan Rickman and Borat flavors to it as well.

I'm also practicing dropping hints to LeeAllure at Giggle's expense and designing a Sonicare holster for the main event. I also owe tickleshotel a session from last year and I got a little something special for Ayla as well.

Just felt like letting everybody know what they have to look forward to this year.:D

I can't wait for NEST either, mostly because I know how much it bothers everyone else that I'm going (EEEE!). I've already started devising many interesting distractions and performance pieces filled with obscure in-jokes that will go over people's heads for inappropriate occasions.

I'm also writing new material for this year's orientation meeting, although it will be hard to top the legendary "Alien 3 Reference of 2007"; this time I'm thinking of a Laurence Olivier-meets-Jerry Lewis sort of hybrid, but I think I might add some Alan Rickman and Borat flavors to it as well.

I'm also practicing dropping hints to LeeAllure at Giggle's expense and designing a Sonicare holster for the main event. I also owe tickleshotel a session from last year and I got a little something special for Ayla as well.

Just felt like letting everybody know what they have to look forward to this year.:D

Look you,

I'm particularly fond of Alan Rickman, so he's ok. no Jerry Lewis, thanks! :)

Lee

I don't think anything you do will be better than your enthralling read of paragraph six as james Mason. It was quite well done! I secretly took this pic while you were thrilling the newbie meeting.

It was a great start to a wonderful weekend. That, and meeting you of course.

Maybe this time I'll be more assertive and actually tickle someone without being helped into it. I'm SO damned shy about such things, even amongst us.
But I am SO looking forward to it. :2poke: :tickle:

I think there are people happy to give you all the help you need
until you come into your own. Don't worry about it :)

Lee

S'long as you get to tickle someone who wants you ticklin' 'em, who CARES if one of us nudges ya?

Billy Barty, Amnesiac. I wanna hear ya pull off Billy Barty. ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back