• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Biel clip coming in April

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Big thanks for Wallstreet for supplying, and DVNC for capping.

We're now in possession of this cute short scene, and we'll be putting it up on the April edition of the site. Check with the site early next week to see it.

I cant view your site!!!

Hey, I really really want to view your site (there must be great clips) but when I click on the links or type it into my browser by myself, nothing happens! Do you know what I could do?
Thanks beforehand!
TNO

Hmm, strange.

Click on the link in my sig file, and see if that helps. I just tried it both ways, and got there fine. Let me know error message it gives exactly.

Well...

Well, when I try to access the site he doesnt do anything, he is just loading and loading but never coms to an end :(
TNO

when I downloaded it it was a little choppy, is this somethin wrong with my data, or just the decoding problems you were talking about w/ regard to wallstreet's stuff too, oblesklk?

"A little choppy"?

I was so excited to see this clip, but it is unviewable. It sputters a bit and there is some garbled sound--hardly a second of movement. There is definitely some technical glitch (I downloaded it twice).

Dear Oblesklk--can anything be done???

Thanks you,

dig dug dog

The Julie clips that I was given to preview for my written text came out crystal clear.

WallStreet said:
The Julie clips that I was given to preview for my written text came out crystal clear.
I had the same problem with the Jessica Biel clip that the others had. Glad to hear it wasn't just me. I also downloaded it twice.

There was no problem with the Julie clip. :cool:

Hmmm, we'll look into it. New rendering software at play, and there's definitely gremlins playing with its guts. If we can't get a modified clip this month, I'll definitely post it down the road when we do get it.

I can play all of them fine, but there's been several people that said they can't, so there's obviously something wrong. What media players/version do you guys use?

Yeah almost all of my clips are really choppy and blocky--especially the Jessica Biel one, 'tis drivin me nuts! Such a good clip! Such crappy playage on my pc! I am using Windows Media Player Version 7.01.00.3055

thank you Oblesklk, dvnc, Wallstreet

Thanx so much for the clip! The audio made have been a little bit premature (ahead of the frames), but I had no trouble viewing it. I'm using Quicktime. Thanx!

Oblesklk,

I'm using Real One Player and it's really unviewable (I'm not exaggerating).

Thanks for looking into this.

ddd

dude..sorry to break it to you, but its 5 years old...this post i mean. you wont see anything.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back