• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Janet Part II f/f

ViperGTS

Janet walked with Deborah back down the long flight of stairs, headed for her office. Janet was curious as to what this woman could possibly charge for such a beautiful apartment. It must be worth quite a lot! she thought to herself. As they approached Deborah’s office, the landlady looked back at her with a strange grin on her face.
Deborah opened the door to the small room, and Janet walked inside. She started to sit on the same chair she sat in before, but Deborah said, “No, come with me.” Janet was astonished to see that she had pulled away a bookcase from the wall; it swung easily from the wall on hinges. A door was kept hidden away behind this bookcase. Deborah opened the door, and a pitch black room was beyond it. “Janet, would you step inside, please?” Janet hesitated, but figured, “why not?” and stepped inside. Deborah followed, and the door shut behind her. Janet was surprised to hear her lock the door. Deborah turned on a light, and the room was illuminated. Janet gasped.
On each of the four walls were strange instruments, feathers, handcuffs, and other assorted stuff. But that was not what Janet gasped at. In the center of the small room, a table was sitting there. On each of the four corners a set of restraints were mounted securely. Janet used to work in an insane asylum...this reminded her of the ways of restraining unruly patients. She immediately took a step back, only to be wrapped up by Deborah’s arms.
The woman was surprisingly strong, and she wrestled the screaming Janet to the table, pinning her down. She quickly bound her wrists above her head to the restraints, then looked at the girl. Janet screamed as loud as she could for help....but Deborah simply said, “This room is soundproof. There is no possible way for anyone to hear you outside of this room.” “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!?” Janet screamed, and Deborah replied by simply locking Janet’s ankles to the foot of the table. She turned a small crank under the table, and the restraints seemed to tighten, pulling Janet’s body taut...she could not move. She tried arching her back and wiggling...but she was tightly held down by the restraints. She began to cry. “W-what are you doing? Why?” she blubbered, not knowing what was going to happen to her next. Deborah looked at her and smiled, saying, “Oh, don’t worry, honey, I won’t hurt you. You wanted to know what I charge, right? Well, I charge laughter.” The last word hung in the air for a second, and Janet remembered the assorted things on the shelves on the walls. Her eyes widened....she now understood. She began shaking her head from side to side, crying too hard to say anything. She knew how insanely ticklish she was....but maybe she could talk her way out of this if she could calm down.
After a few seconds, she got her crying under control and begged Deborah if she could pay her money....more than twice what the place was worth. While she begged for this, it wasn’t what she planned. The second Deborah would let her up, she’d make a beeline for the door...but the landlady wasn’t stupid. She looked at Janet’s helpless body, and said, “You’re not going anywhere, honey. I charge laughter, and that’s all there is to it.” She began to slowly take off one of Janet’s sneakers, revealing her white sock. She took off the other one, but this time Janet curled her toes to try to keep it on, but to no avail. It came off easily. Deborah peeled off her socks, and Janet felt the cool air of the room slap her bare feet. She had turned pale...she was not prepared for this at all. She thought the price would be astronomical...but not like this. Keeping her mental cool, she thought, “a little tickling never killed anybody....I need this apartment....maybe I can take it for a while.” Suddenly, with no warning, Deborah raked a single long fingernail up Janet’s left sole. Janet screamed, then fell into giggles. Deborah wanted this reaction again, and dragged another fingernail up Janet’s other sole, producing the same scream and set of giggles from Janet. “Nooooo, please, hehehe, don’t tickle my feet, I’ll do anything!” Ignoring Janet’s plea for mercy, Deborah scrabbled all ten fingers up and down the poor girl’s soles, starting at the heels. Janet’s face turned red as she tried to suppress the laughter, but she almost immediately burst out laughing hysterically. NOOOOOOO HAHAHAHEHEHEHA PLEASE NOOOOOOT THERE HAHAHAHA!!!” Janet’s body wriggled on the table, unable to make much more movement than that. Her toes clenched, trying to defend themselves against this woman’s nails, but it failed. Deborah tied a string around her big toes and pulled them back, tying them to the restraints holding the girl’s ankles, stretching her soles, making them totally defenseless. She continued to scrabble her nails along the girl’s soles....drawing circles on her insteps....lightly scratching at the balls of her feet....and flicking her nails over the girl’s toes. “YYYYAAAAAHHHHHHhaHAHAHAHEHEHEHE NOT FAHAHAHAHAHAIRRR!!!! HAHAHEHEHEH!!!” Janet screamed. “We’ll just call the next....oh, I’ll say, hour...a down payment, ok?” Deborah said. Janet’s eyes widened. It was going to be a long night....

To be continued.....

--------------------------------------------
There's no business like...tickling!

:) WOW!...what a great story...look forward to more...Janet losing more clothing...stretched a little more on the Rack...tickled all over..I do hope so!

i must admit- you did it- its perfect- now let's see you do it blindfolded...ahahahhaa;)

keep it goin'! and when she gets out of this predicument, the tables must be turned! :devil:
:blaugh:
*poof*

An other very good story :) I hope you will continue this one, and the others, sooner or later. It's very pleasant to read :)

Envoyé de mon SM-A920F en utilisant Tapatalk

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back