• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebration In The Winter, Unexpected Work, And, A Near End, But, A New Beginning

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had a most festive winter following their latest World Series championship. They attended the traditional banquets, parties, and celebrations, that were traditional with a World Championship team.

Shortly after the season ended, an unexpected twist occurred. Naomi recieved a script of a movie that was to begin shooting in Australia. Filming was due to begin on December 1st, and conclude by March 1. Naomi worked a deal with the producers, to have her scenes shot by Valentine's Day, so she could report to training camp on time, with the other pitchers. With very little time to work at her film career, and the couple committed to return to the Good Guys for another year, she eagerly accepted the project. "We have two choices. You can either join me with the family in Australia, or, I can go, fly back for Christmas week, return there until the movie finishes, and miss your birthday" Naomi said. "The family joining you there seems pointless. You're going to be working 80 hours a week. When would we see you? Go, have fun, and you'll just have to send me some nude photos via the webcam, on your laptop" Mitch said, in jest.

Right after Thanksgiving, Naomi left for Sydney. For three months, she was staying at Nicole Kidman's house. After three weeks work on the movie, she departed Sydney on December 22nd, arriving in Nassau very early on Christmas Eve morning. She slipped into the apartment in her bare feet, and was met by Mitch at the door. "Wait, who are you? Do you still live here?" Mitch said. "Fuck you, American. I fly twenty four fucking hours, to come home for one lousy week, and that's the greeting I get" Naomi said, in jest. "I'll tell you the greeting you're going to get. I'm going to take you to bed, take off all your clothes, tickle you to death, and fuck your hot brains out. How does that sound?" Mitch said. "That would sound good in a few hours. I need some sleep. Later on, you can fuck my brains out all you want" Naomi replied. After a rest, the couple did have sex, and Naomi began a very relaxing week with her family, that ended the night of January 1st, when she had to fly back to Sydney, to finish work on the movie. She returned to Paradise for good the night before Valentine's Day, satisfied that she had used her winter productively, and thinking of the future, for the day that baseball came to an end.

After a good spring, the Good Guys opened their season, on a bright, breezy, 78 degree day in Paradise, against the New York Mets. After the ring ceremony, and hoisting of the latest World Series flag and banner, the team went to work against the Mets. That year, the Good Guys had a new addition to the team. Thirty year old Katherine Hiegl, of Grey's Anatomy fame, had joined the team, as a spot starter for when Rachel Leigh Cook faltered, and in the bullpen, as an extra arm, for when Naomi was not with the team due to her home games only deal. No bullpen help was needed that day, as Kate Hudson was magnificent, striking out nine, in a complete game shutout, as the Good Guys got two runs, which were enough for the win,
2-0. Gil Bellows pitched on opening day two. He gave up three runs, but the Good Guys were swinging the bats, and scored six runs, in a 6-3 victory. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday afternoon. She gave up five runs, and was defeated, 5-2.

Thursday was an off day. After a brief team workout in the morning, Mitch and Naomi went to counesling. "Things aren't too bad. Maybe my not being around for three months was a good thing. We are just sort of status quo" Naomi said.

Atlanta came to town on Friday, for the first night game of the season. Neve Campbell was the starter. Paradise scored three quick first inning runs, but Neve could not hold the lead, and let the Braves tie the game. Finally, after the Braves went ahead, the Good Guys rallied for two runs, and a 5-4 win. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit hard on Saturday night, and then Heigl came in for relief, and got pasted as well, to a chorus of boos, in an 8-5 loss. Kate Hudson opposed John Smoltz, on a clear, brisk, 82 degree Paradise Sunday, in front of a sellout. The game turned out to be a heartbreaker, as, after the Good Guys scored early runs, Kate went to work, striking out sixteen Braves, and completely dominating the powerful Atlanta lineup. She had a 2-1 lead in the ninth, and was determined to finish the game, when an error occurred, and her next pitch was hammered for a homer, by the Braves Mark Texiara. The Good Guys could not rally in the ninth, and had a very difficult 3-2 loss.

Houston entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. The angered Good Guys set a goal to sweep the series, to take to the road with a six and three record. Easy victory came on Monday night, as Gil Bellows shut out the Astros, and Paradise got five runs, for a 5-0 victory. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday night. She allowed three runs, but kept the Good Guys in the game, as their bats scored seven times, in a 7-3 triumph. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, dry, 80 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. This time, Neve fell behind 3-0, but, the Good Guys quickly tied the game. In the eighth, with the game still tied, 3-3, Mitch came up with a man on, and hit a long homer. Hayden saved the day in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 5-3 win, and a sweep of the Astros, and completed a six and three homestand. Things were looking calm in the opening week of the season, and, as the team prepared to head to New York, all had started smoothly.

In the meantime, the team held its first tickle party of the year, following the loss to Atlanta on Saturday night. The featured lee would be who else but the new girl on the block, Katherine Heigl. She was tied in a black bra and panties, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Katherine's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! Working down, pitcher Gil Bellows was next, tickling Katherine on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed:HEHEHHEEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEE! Moving down, center fielder Ed Burns was the next ler, attacking Katherine on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she thrashed:HHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, Mitch positoned himself at Katherine's feet, tickling them with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush, over her soles and toes. Katherine went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing and screaming with laughter, tears in her eyes:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I KNOW IM THE NEW GIRL, BUT I CANT STAND IT! PLEASSEEE STTAHPPP! MY FEET ARE SOOOO TICKLISH! NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Katherine was untied.

On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could leave on the first road trip of the year, and catch the team flight to JFK Airport in New York. "Good first homestand, now comes the road. Good Luck" Naomi said. "Going to miss me, Aussie?" Mitch asked. "Nope, why would I miss you? Being tickled to death, your snoring, etc, etc" Naomi said, in jest. "Very funny, Australian. Whatever" Mitch said. "What do you think, American. I dont get to be made all wet for ten days, silly goose" Naomi said, giving Mitch a passionate kiss. "That's better" Mitch replied. "Now go off, and play well, and I'll see you next Thursday" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, and exited the car.

So, it had been a productive first homestand. Now came the first ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it looks like there are a few kinks to be straightened out before the Good Guys are at full steam again but an impressive start nonetheless. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy. Your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the team does have a few things to iron out, but, hopefully they will soon.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back