• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New in Hollywood ((celeb m/f)) part 1

MasterTT

TMF Regular
Tk, as everyone called him, was allot of things. He was ambitious, gorgeous, and amazingly taented. He was everything directors wanted, they just didnt know it yet. What he needed was an in. Something to get him contacts, something compleatle unique. In this buisness it was alot more than droping off headshots and resume's, it was more than auditioning, it was about that insider info that you get from the stars, it was like everyone said... "its not what you know, its who you know."
Well Tk had been in this hard town for too long relying on talent, it just wasent getting him anywhere, he needed an angle. As he worked on his bodybag his anger was begining to subside, exercise always had that effect on him. "Im a member of SAG" ::kick:: "I got my MFA from Juliard for god's sake" :hit hit kicks:: "I just need an angle, but what." How could he have known, that his hidden passions would lead him to the angle of a lifetime.
It was his amazing phisique that got her attention, a class A movie star at a tinny theatrical production. It was what they call the lightning bolt, that stroke of luck that transforms your life. The star of the play had no where close to Tk's tallent, but he did have an amazing agent, the same agent of movie stars like the drop dead gorgeous blond in the audiance. Tk's part was simple, he tore of his shirt to give the ladies a thrill, beat the hell out of the lead to showcase his martial arts tallent, and promptly got shot by the lead. It was not the kinnda role that a Julliard actor trains for, and it certinaly isnt supososed to be the one that changes your life.
After the show the lead Nick, knocked on the dressing room door. "Hey man, you decent" "Never" Tk replied with his usual laugh. "but im dressed." As he opend his door he almost gasped, he was dressed enough for a man, but standing in the doorway to the mens dressing room was one of the most gorgeous women he had ever had the pleasure of meeting. "May i introduce, the cutest girl in showbuissness" and as if the wasent cute enough, a tinny blush crept over the face of the movie star. It was Tara Ried.
Tk, extended his hand in amazment, a smile his more manly instincts reacted first, maybe she wanted to meet him to ask him out. I mean a guy can dream right. Sadly, that was not to be. It was better, it was the angle. After a few moment of small talk Tara got to the point. "I have the same agent as Nick" she grinned that perfect grin that lit up movie screens across the country, "and he says you invited him to work out with you, and it was the best of his life. are you that good?"
Tk's mind started spinning a million miles an hour. "Yes maam, i am." was his simple to the point reply. "Well, see, I'm kinnda outa shape" the movie star replied, only a movie star could say that, every inch of her was perfect, but that was exactly what he needed. If Tk worked with her, right before National Lampoon's: Van Wilder, come out, and did something worth mentioning, then he would get credit for that body, it was perfect. Tara agreed to hire Tk as her personal trainer, they were to meet the following saturday.
The first thing he did was make Tara sign a strict confedintiality agreement, she could say who she worked with, but she could not discuss his methods with anyone even a potentil client witout being in breach of contract. She agreed, all this hush hush was typical of the HollyWood fitness guru's. Next he ran her through the paces, martial arts, tai chi, running swimmng, he was truly very good at what he did and Ms. Reid was very appriciative, they gossoped about things as she worked, he got the inside track on some auditons, and some oter stars who could use his help, as well as more bad things about Carson Daily than any man needs to know. At the end of it all however, he introduced her to, his masterpeice.
The concept was simple, your wrists and ankles are buckled into to a device concted to something not unlike a nautalus machine with adjustable weight plates. It was simple, the cables are pulled so tight that any movement would cause you to be pulling against the weigt, a perfect full body workout, anything you move gets exercised.
Tara looked gorgeous, her blone hair tied into a ponny tale, a tank top showed her soft stomach, and shorts revealed most of her long tan legs. The 5'5" bueaty was a little older than Tk at 26, but that didnt keep him from staring at her more than a bit. He had to behave though, she was a client and this was his big chance, he set it at a low weight and let Tara just move around for a bit, it was tiring, but the star was allready pretty beat. "this is just silly, she giggled, I cant just move around every witch way, besides, im really tred, can we just call it a day" This is the first time in the TK Special, as he named his new machince, itll be short but you have to finish it. As he uped the weight just a bit Tara layed there exausted. "I can't Tk, im just beat" He smiled "Thats what I'm here for, motivation, to keep you going when you can't"
She made a feeble effort but couldent budge the weight, she slumped back on the rack like table exausted. "Nope.. im beat" Tara jerked her whole body, pulling the weights up as she curled in a ball for a moment, before the weight pulled her back out flat. He had just goosed her ribs. "Don't, seriously, I-I--- I HATE being tickled more than anything." "Dony you hate being out of shape, your suposed too, if you want me to stop, i will, but you know the rules, you tell me how to do my job and im out... find a new trainer"
She looked so sweet and helpless... "how long" she whisperd in a childlike voice. "Just 5 minutes the first time." The radiant Tara squeezed her eyes shut as tight as see could, and whispered "ok..."
With that, he brought all that studying tickling the ivories to bare, fingers digging into her slender sides, and stomach. It wasent so much fun, the bolnde thrashed like a madwoman in spite of the weights, "I haaaaatee it i hate it i hate iiiittttt" she squealed through the hystarical musical laughter. "Ill paaaay you, juuuusstttt stttoop iiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt." that shrill scream that would have woke the neighbors came when his fingers found her little belly button. "It isnt about money babe, its about the brun. He finihed by squeeasing her knees and causing her to buck like a wild animal. "oh god.. ohgodohgodohgod" Fianly a buzzer rang like Tara's savior, and in professional fassion he stoped imediatly. The bueaty fell back on the table, her whole body ached, even after her removed the cuffs she could bairly move. She layed exausted and panting on the table. "I really, really, really, hate tickling." She looked at him with soft eyes.. but your rigt, it worked, i dont want to.. but ill be back" Tk smiled, succsess at last so manny ways it could have backfired, but it worked. He had to scoop Tara off the table like a little girl. She smiled up at him with the sweetest grin. "I know just who to refer to you."

((ok, i wrote this in one quick sitting, sorry for so much exspostion before tickling, my keyboard sticks and my spelling is awful, but with all those appologies said, i hope you liked the story -- MASTERT is BAAAAACK))

master TT

Despite your self-proclaimed short-commings with the spelling,etc., I'm impressed and I can't wait for the next installment. Good job, man!;)

:) My friend never mind the spelling...this story is awesome...more of the same please!!

Thanks so much

This is the first story i put any real time into the concept, being an actor i love the celeb ideas so any people youd like tickled ill think about it. I appriciate all the response, ill be glad to continue though i am a TERRIBLY bussy between being a college student and professional entertainer. ((yes im over 21 before anyone worries)) so keep bugging me to write it and ill get it writen some time.

You only have to be over 18, bro ^_^

As for celebs, Jeez, I could name a million!
I'm thinkin Rachel Leigh Cook though, since she and Tara were in Josie and the Pussycats together. Ooh, or Kirsten Dunst! (just cuz I lover her) :D

Take care and have a happy Easter,
Scoob

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back