• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julie McGee's Adventure In Time?

crstfll

I just bought this recently. I was wondering when will the 2nd issue be published?

Hi and thanks for the support.

Issue #2 has been drawn and is well into the coloring stage. Personally I've been behind from an accident that's hurt my arms and shoulders so I haven't been able to finish the pages in a timely manner that I would have liked. I AM working on it and will get it finished just as soon as I'm able.

Many thanks to everyone for their support of this project and to those who have sent me personal get well wishes.

As always, keep the faith.

BZ Tickler

Great news BZ!

I just read the 1st issue yesterday; the style reminds me of "Powers". Just a question though:

1. How many issues is the series slotted for, and how will the outcome of the series effect the direction of VU (on account that Julie's temporally unavailable for it?)

My original plan was for the Time Travel book to run 12 issues, but a lot depends on scheduling. I've written a VU one shot that FTKL is working on now. Most of what we will be doing with VU in the future will be one shots instead of an on going series. A regular series book is just too hard to get turned around in a timely manner.

All in all this is a sideline project for me outside of my regular work. All I can do is the best I can do. 2008 looks like a better year schedule wise so let's all keep the faith.

BZ

Thanks BZTickler for continuing to do your side job (awesome writer and colorist) even though you were in an accident that injured you.

I'm a big fan of you and FTKL's work. Good luck and I hope you heal well.

Many thanks for the kind words. I've been in therapy for awhile now and am getting some of the use back in my left aide. I can type for short periods now before the pains stops me but each day is better and better. Hopefully I'll be back to work shortly.

Many thanks to all for the support.

BZ Tickler

As a diehard fan of VU and loved Julie[...] pinup book (who also happened to be my fav character in the original series) but on the other hand I was unable to appreciate the issue #1 due to the new drawing style. Dr Dave did his best but... I don't know. In my opinion, FTKL's characters should remain FTKL's characters. So I'd be more than glad to see a new pic from his, it has been hell of a long time.

Slowly the glorious veterans return one by one. LouP, VellyZ... Now it would be awesome if you and FTKL came back. Even if I love some newcomers like augustine, who know how to kick our asses in order to let us know we have not seen everything yet, nothing excites me more than the return of hard boiler icons. Now is a good time for a glorious comeback. And just a little advice, if you publish something, be sure to improve the resolution of your pics : compared to the new standards, the VU I bought seem a little bit too small.

Finally, if Dr Dave reads this, I would like to tell him that I don't blame him personnally. He is a gifted artist, I just think he should use his own characters in his future projects.

Hi Tenebrae,

Sorry you didn't really go for the first issue of the Time Travel series. FTKL wasn't able to draw this series for various reasons, so i had to move on for now.

The thing is Julie and Kelli aren't FTKL's characters, they are mine. I created Julie for the original VU series and Kelli for the new series. I'm trying to do my best to get back to work on the current series. eventually getting to the point of drawing it myself. That way I can better control the publishing time.

A lot just depends on my healing.

BZ

You are perfectly right to precise your characters are your property. But to my eye, they were given birth through the pencil of FTKL, hence my mistatement.

I don't wanna rush you, for sure. Your life must come always first. But a fan is always impatient, isn't he ?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back