• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street: Vicky and Veronica's Reign of Terror, By: Strelnikov

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
This is a story written by Strelnikov, but it uses the Tickle Street scenario and characters, so let's see how good Strelnikov's writing pen is, enjoy!:D

The story begins on Wednesday evening, with Brittany on her way to Emily's house for pizza, girl talk, and maybe a little studying with the other girls. She says goodbye to mom and dad. On her way out, she passes the twins, who grin evily and make tickling motions in the air. Brittany flinches and speeds up.

At Emily's house, Brittany says that her sisters are driving her crazy, they tickle her silly at least once a week, sometimes more. Why just this morning...

BRITTANY

She's asleep in her bed in her baby doll nightie. The twins sneak into her room. Veronica slides under the bed, grabs the blanket where it hangs down on both sides, and pulls it tightly trapping Brittany. Vicky then flips up the blankets at the bottom and tickles Brittany's feet and knees. Veronica joins in on the upperbody until she's breathless. When they leave, they give her the verbal whipsaw.

"Just a little tickle..."

"...to start your day..."

"...with a laugh."

Then they both yell, "See ya!"

Candice says hey whats the problem? I was out watering the flowers by the front door yesterday, and they...

CANDICE

Veronica and Vicky pass with the dog on a leash. Together they say hi Candice.

"I heard a lot of laughing at your house last Saturday night." Candice replies.

"We were..."

"...tickling Brittany..."

"...we do it..."

"...a lot!"

"It's fun!" They both say.

"Hey," says Candice, "that does sound like fun. My folks aren't home from work yet. Come in the house and show me how you do it."

They do, and tickle Candice viciously. Vicky starts at the armpits working downward, while Veronica starts at the feet and works upward, and they meet at the tummy for some four-handed tickling. Finally, they hear Candice's Dad's car in the driveway and say,

"We gotta run..."

"...but its been fun"

"Bye!" They yell together.

"Yeah but you like being tickled," Britney says, and attacks her ribs.

"Knock it off, have they tickled any of the rest of you?" Emily asks.

"Yeah, they sorta got me like Candice," Meghan says...

MEGHAN

Meghan comes home from school and walks up to the mail box, Veronica and Vicky walk up to her.

"Brittany told us..."

"...that you have a real talent..."

"...for tickling..."

"...can you show us how..."

"...you do it?"

"Please?" They beg together.

Meghan was somewhat taken aback, but invited them in. Vicky and Veronica looked at each other.

"Demonstrate on me," Veronica says.

Meghan tickles her, explaining as she goes along, starting at the armpits and working downward to the feet, causing gales of laughter.

"Now we'll..."

"...show you what..."

"...we've learned!"

"Get ready!" They say together grinning.

And they tickle Meghan into a mass of quivering jelly. This time, Veronica starts at the armpits and Vicky starts at the feet. They finish with heavy-duty tummy and navel tickling.

"They got me too" says Ashley, "i went over to borrow some class notes from Brittany...

ASHLEY

Ashley heard laughing and giggling from poolside, she walked around and Veronica was giving Vicky a pedicure. She stopped when she saw Ashley.

"Hi, Brittany's not here..."

"...but she'll be back soon..."

"...get a coke from the fridge"

"Join us," they say together.

Vicky says that they were swimming, and since their feet were softened up anyways, they decided to give each other pedicures. They do it all the time-saves money. Veronica picked up from where she left off, and Vicky started giggling with the occasional heavy laughter when her sister hit a sensitive spot, they finish.

"Gee, i need a pedicure too, but i spent all my money on the cutest little dress. Do you think you could do me too?" Ashley asks (obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer.)

"Sure we can..."

"...sit right down."

"It'll be a pleasure." They smile together.

They start the pedicure which has Ashley giggling merrily. They did in a little heavier, and Ashley laughs harder.

"Hey that tickles!" Ashley screams out.

"It's supposed to!" The twins say in chorus.

They tickle Ashley until she's delerious, starting with her feet and moving up her body, and back to the feet for a finale.

"Hmmm... targets of opportunity. Anybody else?" Emily asks.

"Me too," Sara replies.

SARA

She's hanging out at the mall, about thirty minutes before closing, she remembers that she needs another bra. To the lingerie counter in Macy's where she finds Vicky and Veronica working the counter, sort of. Actually, they;ve taken off their shoes and were sitting on the counter, rubbing each other's bare feet.

Vicky and Veronica grin to each other.

"What can we help you with?" Vicky asks.

Sara starts looking at bras. She's hard to fit and picky. Finally, after 15 minutes in the dressing room, the twins corner Sara in the dressing room.

"We've been here since 4 PM..."

"...we're tired and our feet hurt..."

"...all we want to do is close our register..."

"...and go home."

"You're gonna get!" They say together.

Each grabs an ankle, and they tickle her feet, gradually moving up to her chest. They keep it up until a rent-a-cop comes to lock the doors.

"Do i see a note of hostility creeping in?" Emily asks the girls.

"You sure do, it went like this with me." says Morgan...

MORGAN

Morgan, girl genius, tested out of English 101. She's taking E201 with the twins. She's a curver buster, her high grades skew the grade curve so everybody else has to work harder just to get by. Exam results have just com back, and she gets an A+. The twins made a C-, and they're hacked off. Their in a bad mood anyways because their Mustang is in the shop and their driving Mom's clunky minivan.

In the parking lot they notice ther parked next to Morgan's car, which she foolishly left unlocked. They pop the hood and pull off the hot wire of the battery. Morgan comes out and her car won't start.

"Want a ride home?" Vicky offers.

"Sure, thanks." Morgan agrees.

But actually they drive around to the back of the campus heating plant and park. Morgan is already seat-belted in the back seat. The twins sacrifice their pantyhose to tie her hands behind her head to the headrest, and her feet to the parking brake lever.

"Because of you we're gonna..."

"...have to work lots harder in English class..."

"...you like..."

"...to learn?"

"This'll teach you!" They both yell.

And they tickle her to exhaustion, starting at her feet and working upwards to her underarms. Driving back to Morgan's car, Vicky stays in the back and tickles her armpits. Veronica, with her free hand, tickles her feet.

"Wow! I can understand revenge, but they're tipping over into unprovoked aggression. The other day..." Joanna starts off...

JOANNA

She's in the gym, in her gi, practicing martial arts moves solo. The twins come in, also in gi, and start sparring. They're evenly matched and take a break. Vicky offers to spar with Joanna for awhile, but she fights dirty. She shoots, takes Joanna down to the mat with a double knee grapple, and lands on top of her. Veronica joins in and they tickle Joanna mercilessly on her upperbody. Finally, they roll her up in the mat and tickle her feet.

"We call this..."

"...the agony of de-feet!"

They tickle Joanna's feet until she loses it and begs for mercy. She gets none of course.

"Did you enjoy..."

"...our little workout..."

"...we'll have to do this again."

"Bye!" They say in unison.

"I'm beginning to see a pattern here," Emily says.

"Aggression is right, but they tricked me." Melissa begins...

MELISSA

She's at the campus theatre, organizing the prop room. The twins walk in and everyone else has left.

"Hi Melissa..."

"...we're thinking of trying out..."

"...for the next play as villains..."

"...could you coach us a little?"

"How's this? MUAHAHAHA!!" They say together.

"A little overdone, are you sure you wanna do this?" Melissa asks.

"Maybe instead..."

"...we should be..."

"...TORTURERS!!" They say scarily together.

And rhey grab her and lock her into the stocks, left over from "The Crucible". Veronica tickles Melissa's upperbody, while Vicky gets inventive and uses Spanish combs, various brushes, and a back scratcher on her soles. Then they converge on Melissa's knees, and tickle her until she's raving.

"Geez, did they get all of us?" Ashley asks.

Anne and Emily only nodded, and began to tell their story...

ANEE AND EMILY

Anne and Emily have become good friends- the quiet southenr girl and the rowdy redhead have complementary personalities. Emily visits Anne and tells her

"I found a great place on the net, it's called the TMF. Check it out!"

They do and after awhile, Emily says, "we should try some of that rope work."

"I grew up with riverboats, i should be able to figure it out." Anne replies.

They liberate a neatly coiled piece of rope from the garage, put a mat on the floor of the screend-in back porch, and Anne hogties Emily. Success! Emily can't get loose, so Anne decided to do some toe tickling, and soon has Emly laughing her head off.

Vicky and Veronica are walking the dog, and they hear Emily's laughter so they rush to the back porch.

"Hi girls..."

"...can we join in..."

"...that sure looks like."

"FUN!" They say together.

And they grab Anne and hogtie her with the dog's leash. They tickle both on their feet, then roll them on their sides to tickle tummies and the upper-side ribs, knees and thighs until they're breathless.

"Why are you doing this?" Anne and Emily ask.

"It's our version..."

"...of save the children..."

"...collect them all..."

"...and you two are the last!"

"Woo-hoo!" They hoot together.

The twins exchange high-fives, then switch 'lees, roll the girl's back onto their tummies, and go to town on their feet. About this time, Anne's brothers come home from a fishing trip. They hear the laughter and investiagate.

"What're you doing?" They ask the twins.

"Tickling of course..."

"...but we gotta run..."

"...so we'll leave them..."

"...in your capable hands!"

"So long!" They say together.

"Are you thinking what i'm thinking?" Tim asks.

"This opportunit is too good to waste!" Josh says.

"oh-no hahahaahahah!!!" Anne laughs out as she saw what was coming as Josh digs into her soles.

Emily's toes get the Tim treatment, then the guys trade. It goes on, well not FOREVER, but it seems that way.

"Wow they did get all of us!" Ashley says astonished.

"But all this talking doesn't help me, my parents are going goat-roping on Saturday. They'll be gone from lunch to late at night. The twins are gonna tickle me to death!" Brittany moans.

"I think not," Emily says, "I have a plan."

VICKY AND VERONICA

Saturday.

"Bye girls," their mother says, "we'll be back before midnight."

As the car rolls out of the driveway, Brittany phones Emily.

"get moving." she says.

Emily calls the rest who meet at her place. They take off their shoes so they can move silently on bare feet. They jump the back fence, cricle around, over Brittany's back fence, and get ready.

Emily hits speed dial on her cellphone, it rings Brittany's phone once. That's Brittany's signal to attack Veronica(who happens to be nearest) and rib tickle her to the floor. Vicky comes to the rescue, and Brittany runs into the backyard with the twins on hot pursuit. Just outside, they're bushwhacked and subdued.

There's a hammock by poolside, its double wide with netting with spreader bars at both ends and hangs from a metal frame. The girl's put the twins in it, side by side face up, with wrists duct-taped together over their heads to the top bar, and their ankles taped to the bottom bar. (Anne's idea, she learned about duct-tape from her brothers.)

Now they get the tickling of their lives. They get turkey brushes in their navels, panit brushes on their tummies and armpits, electric toothbrushes between the toes, hairbrushes on the soles, and fingers everywhere.

One at a time to check if they have the same tickle spots(they do) and if they are equally ticklish(they are). Then together, in different spots for a musical effect, and in the same spots for stereo. Then ten hands on each. Since the hammock is made of netting, the girlfriends can tickle from underneath as well.

Time for a breather.

"Do you promise to never tickle us again?" Emily asks.

"Please no more..."

"...we won't tickle you..."

"...ever again."

"We promise!" They begged together.

"They're at it again," says Sara, "let's give them more!"

And they do, the twins are finally in tears.

"We give up!" Veronica gasps out. "You win!"

Vicky can't even speak.

Brittany, feeling guilty, gives them a break. After all, they are her sisters. The other girls agree, and they leave them duct-taped.

"We can always tickle them again to reinforce their learning experience." Morgan says.

"Let's get some pizza!" Joanna suggests.

The twins wisely hold their tongues, they lied of course, but that's another story.

THE END

i hope you all liked this story by Strelnikov, i know i did!:D

not bad. tummy, you should maybe co-write with Strelnikov. Who knows what you two will come up with together? God help us all! :D

HEY!- That was great- all the girls got it- but what about that new russian girl?

anyways- Tummy and Strelinkov should team up and make one amazing tickling story- keep up da good work

I miss Tummy's writing. This story was very different and quite hard to understand. Tummy, don't leave us!

To those who liked this story: I started it before Tummy introduced Alex, the new girl. Actually, it was intended as a story outline. If I'd known that Tummy was going to post it, I would have put in a lot more detail. But I'm not sure that would have improved it, as my writing talents are pretty limited compared to hers.

to play doctor: The dialog might have confused you. I’ve borrowed an idea from Robert A. Heinlein and made Vicky and Veronica "mirror twins", i. e. identical, but Vicky, the leader, is left handed (Latin "sinister") and Veronica is right handed. It’s the only sure way to tell them apart. The prototype for the twins is a girl I knew in high school. They’re 5 ft 4 in tall in their bare feet and weigh 120 lbs. They have dancer’s figures, trim and fit, that they maintain by martial arts. They have glorious manes of wavy dark brown hair, dark brows and lashes, brown eyes. They tan easily, and keep some color even in a Buffalo winter when they haven’t seen the sun in months. Since they’re Brittany’s sisters, they’re super-ticklish everywhere too, though sometimes it seems to them that their soles are their worst spot. But since they’re a team, they don’t get tickled much.

They have a way of sharing one side of a conversation with others between them, whipsaw-fashion (as shown in the story.) It’s like they communicate with each other by telepathy. It’s disorienting to others, and establishes dominance of the conversation quickly - which, of course, is their intention. They share a Mustang, and have part-time jobs as sales girls at Macy’s in Squander Mall.

As for future collaboration - well, I dunno, we haven't discussed it yet.

Strelnikov

play doctor said:
I miss Tummy's writing. This story was very different and quite hard to understand. Tummy, don't leave us!

Don't worry im still here!!:D

Its not like Strelnikov is taking over Tickle Street or anything, he just wanted to write a story along the Tickle Street lines, don't worry im still writing!:D

BTW Strelnikov, i thought u wanted me to post it, sorry!:p

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back