• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interesting new idea

hyped_up

1st Level Red Feather
What if there was a tickling story- read by a females voice- you know what i mean- with voices and their laughter- that would be so cool- they'd be audio clips you know-

think about it- that TickleStreet story w/ all the different girls voices' telling their story about how they were tickled- just think aobut it- it would be so cool

then again you can have a whole new product- a step under tickling videos- tickling story tapes- oh my god- i think i'm on to something here (if i'm the 1st person to thing of this)

post a reply w/ your thought and idea and opinions

this can be big :D

At one time, MTP Jeff had audiotapes which were sound-only versions of his videos. They didn't sell, and he gave up on the idea. OTOH, they were unscripted - maybe stories would sell. Give it a try, hyped_up, and post one in the sound clips section. See what response it gets.

Strelnikov

I think that's an awesome idea. Especially with the different women relating their experiences...I think people would really go for that kind of thing, I know I would :)

yea- thanks for your support an stuff. I'll see what i can do

its not gonna be easy to get 11-12 girls to read this story into a microphone and to record it unless- i can give them something for it like 5 bucks or something- (maybe)

well- i have a new goal and i'm gonna get started asap

can i ask that do you guys have an ideas for me to do this- feel free to help me out- cause this isn't only for me- its for you all

this is interesting idea.
i don't know if this'll work, but you could put an ad on the internet and see if you can find girls around your area who would be interested in doing this for free.
i tried.
*poof*

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back