• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central Callers, California Comings, And, Balanced Relations

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began by winning two of three in Pittsburgh, before dropping two of three in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.

While Mitch was away on the trip, two positives occurred for both himself, and the Good Guys. The first positive, which affected all twenty five players, was that the ailing pitchers in the Good Guy bullpen finally overcame their arm issues. Additionally, Mitch seemed to have entered a calm period with Naomi. How long that would last, is anyone's guess.

When Mitch arrived home, on Sunday night, Naomi was all ready for loving, having been "deprived" over the past ten days. "All set for tickling, and lovemaking, Aussie?" Mitch said, in jest. "Listen, American, I was thinking, for over twenty years, you keep calling me "Australian", which, I hate to say, is an insult, and actually incorrect. If you have any memory at all, I was actually born in England, and I just lived in Australia. There are some people who would say I'm actually British, and that you've been married to a Brit for the last twenty plus years". Naomi said, correcting him. "So, what are you telling me, that if I'm fucking you, and I yell out: "OMG Australian you make me so hot, you fuck me so good. You're going to be mad at me? To me, you, and your best buddy Kidman, are just two ticklish pain in my ass Aussies, end of story" Mitch said. "Pain in your ass Aussies? You want me to call Nic right now, and tell her you said that?" Naomi said, with a mock angry tone. "You wont have the chance, because, before you can dial the phone, you will be tied up, and very busy" Mitch said. "Oh, is that so?" Naomi challenged. "Yes it is. Now, are you going to shut up, and let me have some fun with you, or are you going to sit there jibbering all night, and waste time, while we could be in bed fucking!?" Mitch asked. Naomi suddenly became submissive: "I'll shut up. I want to get fucked, so, it will do me good" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, and the couple went to bed, and made love, trying to rejuvinate themselves for the next night's game.

The next night, the hopefully at full strength Good Guys, opened their nine game homestand at the ballpark, with a game against the Giants. Kate Hudson started, and was dominant. She sported a 98 MPH fastball, and struck out eight, in a complete game 4-0 shutout. Gil Bellows pitched the following night. Gil pitched in poor luck, with three errors committed behind him, which led to five unearned runs, and a 6-4 loss. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday. She allowed but one run in seven innings, and combined with Hayden, and Duff, as the team hit three homers, in a 5-1 victory.

Thursday was an off day. That day, in counseling, Mitch and Naomi tried to focus on the situation with the team "The American and I are okay, even though he can't seem to get it through his noggin, after over twenty years, that I'm British, and not really Australian. This week we are trying to focus on the good of the team. We had injured players the last time we were home, and hopefully, things will get back to normal" Naomi said.

San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter, and got hit hard, resulting in a 5-3 loss. Rachel Leigh Cook fired a very gritty game on Saturday, shutting out the Padres for eight innings, and striking out seven, in what would be a 3-1 win. Kate Hudson opposed Padre ace Jake Peavy, on a sunny, dry, 85 degree Paradise Sunday, in front of an over 50,000 person sellout. Both pitchers were dominant, with Peavy fanning ten Good Guys, and Kate punching out nine Padres. The game was scoreless into the bottom of the ninth, when a suicide squeeze by the Good Guys brought home the only run, in a 1-0 victory.

The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series, before the Good Guys would head to the West Coast. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday, and was magnificent, firing a complete game, in a 2-0 win, for back to back shutouts for the Good Guys. Charlize Theron was hammered on Tuesday night, giving up seven runs, to a chorus of boos, in what would be an 8-3 setback. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, dry, 84 degree Paradise day, before a sellout crowd. Neve gave a quality effort, going six innings, allowing one run, and striking out nine. Paradise trailed, 1-0 in the seventh, before coming up with four runs. The now healthy bullpen, which had pitched well all homestand, did the rest, as Duff, Heigl,, and finally Hayden, shut the Dodgers out over the final three innings, and the Good Guys came away with a 4-1 victory, that completed a fine six and three homestand. The return to health of the bullpen had been a major factor in the fine homestand. Now, as the Good Guys prepared to venture to the difficult West Coast, all seemed stable.

On Saturday, the team held its weekly tickle party. Naomi insisted that Mitch was to be punished, for his repeated faux pax of incorrectly saying her nationality. Several teammates dragged him to the tickle table, where he was tied, and stripped down, and surrounded by his female teammates. "You know what, American. I changed my mind. It does piss me off. I dont know how much tickle punishment is warranted you for fucking up about my nationality for twenty plus years, but, my friends and I here intend to give you some of it, anyway" Naomi said. With that, Kate Hudson began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted from side to side, and the laughter began:HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Moving down, Katherine Heigl was next, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly as he thrashed:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH! Heigl taunted him, as she had been unmercifully tickled at the last party: "Payback's a bitch. Poor baby, incorrectly calling your wife an Australian for 20 years, when she's really British" Working down, Hilary Duff was the next ler, attacking Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees, causing his legs to buck:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, Naomi and Amanda Bynes positioned themselves at Mitch's bare feet. They attacked his feet with fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush. Mitch went beserk, wiggling his toes every which way, and howling with laughter:HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHA! OKAY! OKAY! I GIVE UP! YOURE BRITISH! WHATEVER THE FUCK NATIONALITY YOU WANT TO BE IS FINE, JUST PLEASE STOP THIS TICKLE TORTURE! HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.

On Thursday afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to San Francisco. "Good homestand, oh, all except for your nationality faux paus. Hopefully your little tickle punishment that we gave you on Saturday night ironed that out. So what nationality am I?" Naomi asked. "British" Mitch replied. "Good, just remember that. Have a good trip, and I will see you next Sunday night" Naomi said, kissing him goodbye.

So, it had been a stable homestand with good play. Now came a ten day California road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it seems now that all cylinders are firing for both the Good Guys and Mitch and Naomi. Of course, how long will it last is the real question. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it does seem like all cylinders are firing. Hopefully it will last.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely later today.

Mitch

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back