• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Editing our own thread titles?

Dussicar

2nd Level Green Feather
A few years ago, I belonged to a forum that had a feature that allowed us to correct mistakes in the titles of our threads after we posted them pretty much just like the ability to edit our own posts. I was wondering if an added feature like that is possible here on the TMF?

I know we have been through quite a few database changes lately, so I don't even know if it's feasable anymore, if ever. It might be too much of a hassle to upkeep as well, for the few times it might actually be needed. It just kind of seemed to save time instead of routing a moderator to do it for us.

It's feasable, but I choose to not enable it, as is was abused when we first started. Sorry.

Myriads

Hmm. I wonder if that's why the other forum got rid of it too.:jester:

I tried to edit the title of this thread---- but couldn't -LOL

it would be nice if you could edit your own titles thread

I agree. I have to be very careful not to misspell something, because then I feel like a douche when I see my thread butchered by my lack of proper spelling skills.

You are always free to PM a moderator to have a title changed. We're happy to correct spelling errors (Or anything else). Abuse of the system outweighs potential usefulness when considering enabling this feature, as Myriads noted.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back