• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ryan Phillippe/Selma Blair In "Cruel Intentions"

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Hopefully it is okay to post this. I know that both actors were definitely over 18 when the movie was made in 1999, and the film doesnt really say their ages, but anyway.

I hadn't seen Cruel Intentions for a long time, but I watched it the other night. There is a scene in the movie where Ryan Phillippe is trying to get Selma Blair to do something, and then he says to her: "I want to kiss you "there" (In the private area). Ryan then bends down, and we see his head in Selma's legs, and she begins giggling, going "That tickles". The scene didnt last long, but, it looked like a mouth to legs tickle, and thus I thought I'd post about it.

Has anyone else seen this movie, or this scene? Any thoughts?

Mitch

Yeah i have seen this, although not recently - it's a very sexual film. If i remember correctly, the tickling is done by his mouth to her bellybutton area - that was the impression i got when i saw it anyway.
i think there may have been some good foot shots of Selma Blair in this movie too

I just saw "Cruel Intentions" for the first time last month, total sleazoid movie but really good. The Selma tickle was cute. There's also an awesome Sarah Michelle Gellar sole shot in the first half hour.

Drew

Drew, you are correct. I loved the Gellar sole shot.

TTG, actually, when Ryan says to Selma, "I want to kiss you "there" , it is implied that he is kissing her in her private area, because she has removed her pants. However, when he bends down, the camera isn't focused on him, and the area he's kissing, but is rather focused on Selma's face, and her reaction, so we really can't see where he's kissing her. It may have been the bellybutton, but, I believe the scene was meant to imply that he was kissing her in the private area. That's what I got from it, anyway.

Mitch

A Gellar sole shot and Blair tickle in the same movie? This I gotta see....

Drew, you are correct. I loved the Gellar sole shot.

TTG, actually, when Ryan says to Selma, "I want to kiss you "there" , it is implied that he is kissing her in her private area, because she has removed her pants. However, when he bends down, the camera isn't focused on him, and the area he's kissing, but is rather focused on Selma's face, and her reaction, so we really can't see where he's kissing her. It may have been the bellybutton, but, I believe the scene was meant to imply that he was kissing her in the private area. That's what I got from it, anyway.

Mitch

hmmm i wonder if in the innocence of my youth the possibility of kissing her in the private area completely passed me by....you are probably right, i'm gonna have to dig this out and watch it again!!

I believe the scene was meant to imply that he was kissing her in the private area.
Yea, he used the kissing game on her naive self to go down on her, which led to their nightly escapades after that. It was a great movie, and it was nice to see his bitchy sister's entire world collapse on her in the end.

New One makes an excellent point. There was a killer shot of Selma Blair's soles in the pose, when she was over at Ryan's house, writing a letter to a guy she loved. Thank you for that observation, New One!

Mitch

There is a scene in the movie where Ryan Phillippe is trying to get Selma Blair to do something, and then he says to her: "I want to kiss you "there" (In the private area). Ryan then bends down, and we see his head in Selma's legs, and she begins giggling, going "That tickles". The scene didnt last long, but, it looked like a mouth to legs tickle

the tickling is done by his mouth to her bellybutton area

Mitch

Mouth to legs tickle? Bellybutton area? Wow, some people need to get out more often, lol! Ryan says that all he wants to do is give her a kiss. She thinks he means on her lips but he unties her sweat pants, slips them down and tells her not on her mouth lips but on "those" lips, meaning twat lips. Not hard to figure out what tickled (I'll give you a hint: rhymes with vagina).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back