• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gotham Girls: Episode One

Giggly Lily

Gotham Girls: Episode One (F/F)

This is an erotic series of fan fiction based on the superheroes and supervillainesses of Gotham City. Not sure how many I'll do in total, but it's always nice to make a start.

This first episode of Gotham Girls looks into the relationship triangle of the Joker, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. Though more deeply into the best-friendship between Harley and Poison.

Just reminding everyone, these episodes will contain sexually related themes such as homosexuality, fetishes, bondage and other things I haven't written yet which will probably be sexual. Though I think most of us are okay with that anyway ;P

Otherwise, enjoy kids.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*​

The life of a supervillainess and accomplice isn’t always what could be expected. Harley Quinn witnessed this first hand as she moved from established psychiatrist at the Arkham Asylum to being the lover of Batman’s arch-nemesis, the Joker, and best friend to plant seductress Poison Ivy.
But Harley doesn’t regret her life being like this. She loved the Joker, and he loved her. Well, most of the time.

“HARLEY!” Joker yells from his armchair in the lounge room of his underground hideout.
“Yes, Puddin’?” Harley replies excitedly as she runs to him from the next room.
“Tell me something, are you so stupid that you can’t tell the difference between Batman and his annoying sidekick?” he growled through clenched teeth, not bothering to even look at Harley as he spoke to her.
“No, no, Puddin’ I know the difference…” Harley murmured as she sat on the floor by the Joker’s feet.

Then answer me this, WHY IS BATMAN NOT IN THE TRAP YOU SET?! LOOK!” Joker grabbed Harley’s head and swung her around to make her watch the countless televisions of surveillance.
Seeing that Robin had been caught in her trap and not that naughty bat, Harley’s watered with tears as she whined, “But, but, I could have sworn Batman would walk straight into that one!”
“Well, he didn’t, you stupid woman! Now I have to do all the extra work of cleaning your mess up!” the Joker grumbled as he rubbed his temples in frustration.
“But I can fix it Mister J! I promise! I’ll just - “ Harley exclaimed hopefully.
“NO! You’ve done enough! In fact, I’ve HAD enough!” The Joker roared, leaping from his armchair to tower over Harley.
“But, but, Puddin’! I love you! You can’t throw me out!” Harley whimpered as she cowered away from the seemingly gigantic Joker.
“I don’t care! I HATE YOU! NOW GET OUT!” Joker roared once more pointing to the door. Noticing another plea about to escape from Harley’s lips, he yelled again, “GO!”

Without another word, Harley crawled from her place on the floor towards the door. Looking back only once as she opened the door to leave, she noticed the Joker had gone back to watching his many televisions.

Retreating to the only place Harley knew she was welcome; she rang the doorbell to Poison Ivy’s lair.
“Now who could that be?” she heard Poison’s voice yell to her plants from inside. Opening the door, Poison’s expression turned from annoyance to a mixture of sympathy and knowing.
“Hey Red.”
“Harley, what are you doing here? Did he throw you out again?” Harley just nodded as she walked inside past Poison Ivy.
Closing the door, and making her way to the kitchen, Poison Ivy asked in a sarcastic tone, “So what did you do now? Say boo to him while he wasn’t paying attention?”
“Don’t say it like that, Red!” Harley sobbed, throwing her down on the couch.
“Then what is it, Harley?” Poison Ivy shouted from the kitchen. “Oh wait, you want coffee or hot chocolate?”
“Coffee.” Harley mumbled just loud enough for Poison to hear. “You know that trap I was lining up for Batty?”
“Oh yeah, the one you said ‘Mister J. would be so proud of.’” Poison said as she gave Harley her coffee.
“Well, it stuffed up. I stuffed it up. His stupid Robin got caught in it instead.” Harley sighed as she warmed her hands with the cup.
“Aw, come on, Harls! It’s not your fault! Traps are risky things to get right. Especially with Batman.” Poison reassured Harley as she put her arm around Harley’s shoulders.
“I know, I know. But Mister J. hates to lose! Especially when it’s been planned. And I hate it when he gets mad at me.” Harley cried as she put her head on Poison’s shoulder, “I guess I just can’t do anything right.”
“Now look here, Harley Quinn!” Poison said in her firm voice, as she held Harley’s face up to hers, “You’re great! And there’s plenty of things you’ve done right! Never let the Joker make you feel any different!” The coffee in Harley’s hands forgotten, she let her body relax and sighed a deep exasperated sigh.
“You’re right, Red. I shouldn’t let Mister J. boss me ‘round. I’m just as evil as he is right?”
“Exactly right, Harley! You’re just as evil as me even.” Poison giggled as she let go of Harley’s face awkwardly.
Lying back against the pillows of the couch, Harley, remembering the source of warmth in her hands, sipped her coffee. “Mmm, you make good coffee, Red.”
“Thanks, Harls. Now, now that we’ve sorted your Joker problem, what do you wanna do?”
“Well, I dunno. Wanna rob the city bank? I feel like doing something fun.” Her grin returning just as quickly as her depressed mood had left.
“Nah, I want to stay home. I only got into my pyjamas before you knocked at my door. Is it ok if we watch some of my plants eat some animals? Or better yet, delivery guys?” Poison suggested, winking.
“Hmm, maybe not. How’s about we just sit here and drink?” Harley said lazily as she closed her eyes and sprawled herself all over Poison and the couch.
“Drink what? Coffee? Alcohol? Hallucinative liquids from my plants?” Poison asked with a raised eyebrow.
“Alcohol of course! Silly Red.” Harley laughed as she bounced off of the couch in a blur towards the kitchen.
“Joker must’ve got you good if you don’t even want to watch innocent things get devoured by my babies.” Poison called out as she laid herself out on the couch.

Storming out of the kitchen, a vodka bottle in each hand, Harley pouted and growled, “Now listen here, Red! I’m not that bad! I may get a little teary, but Mister J. can never break my love for evil!”
“Wow, you haven’t even had a drop of vodka and you’re already talking like a drunk.” Poison teased as she stretched; arching her body so that her feet pointed towards the ceiling and her armpits were exposed.

Grinning mischievously, Harley pounced onto the couch and pinned Poison Ivy down with her legs on either side of her fellow villainess’ body. “I’ll show you, Red!” Harley giggled evilly as she took advantage of Poison’s vulnerable spots, tickling her ribs and armpits. This caused Poison Ivy to thrash her body around underneath Harley and laugh out loud, as she desperately tried to escape Harley’s tickling fingers.
“Stop! STOP! Harley! C’mooon!” Poison begged between bouts of giggling. Only just managing to wriggle out of Harley’s legs by tickling her stomach while she was distracted by her cries of victory.
“Ivy vines!” Poison shouted, “Restrain Harley NOW!”

Before Harley could leap from the couch, Poison’s favourite plant charged to restrain her against the couch. Tying her face up along the couch, with her hands bound above her head and her feet tied spreadeagled at the other end of the couch.
“You’re going to pay for that, Harley Quinn.” Poison purred as she looked over her friend’s predicament.

“Aww, I was just playing, Ivy!” Harley said nervously.

Ignoring Harley’s plea of innocence, Poison ran her fingernails over Harley’s skin-tight jester suit clad body, causing Harley to gasp then giggle as she exhaled despite the softness of Poison’s touch. “Now, you’re going to tell how I take off your suit, Harley.”

“No I’m not!” Harley protested, both in fear of what Poison would do to her slightly naked and because nobody, not even Joker knew how to take her suit off.
“You will if don’t want to get tickle tortured.” Poison said as she raked Harley’s exposed armpits.

Harley’s back arched immediately when Poison raked her armpits, but something else happened to her too. Harley was getting turned on my Poison Ivy doing this to her. Deciding she couldn’t let her see just how much she was turned on, Harley replied defiantly, “I won’t show you, Ivy. It’s my secret! Not even Mister J. knows!”

Poison Ivy’s eyes flashed green for a moment when Harley refused to tell her, revelling in the dominance she felt. “Have it your way, Harls. It’ll be slow and torturous and you’ll be sorry!” With that, Poison Ivy tickled Harley’s armpits by raking her fingernails up and down them at different intervals, followed by sudden wriggles of her fingertips. Causing Harley to go crazy with breathless laughter as she arched at the raking of Poison’s fingernails then squirmed and pulled against the restraints of ivy vines.

Giving in after what seemed like forever, Harley cried out, “Alright! I’ll tell you! JUST STOP TICKLING ME!”
Poison stopped torturing Harley’s armpits as she requested, picking up the bottle of vodka to take a sip out of to sooth her thirst and Harley’s too. “So, tell me.”

“Ok, ok, the zips at the bottoms of my shoes. Unzip them, and my suit will unzip itself.” Harley panted once she’d drank from the vodka bottle Poison offered.
“Interesting way to undress, Harley.” Poison replied as she unzipped the left shoe. Suddenly Harley kicked her left foot as she giggled helplessly. Instantly intrigued, Poison raised an eyebrow and purred, “Oh really?”
“No, no, no, you don’t understand, Ivy. My feet are reeeaaally ticklish. It even tickles a little when I unzip them. So please be careful!”
“Oh I will…” Poison reassured her with a grin as she unzipped the right shoe only to let her fingertips brush Harley’s soles as she did so.

Laughing out loud and kicking as best she could against her restraints, Harley managed to yell out, “That’s not fair! It tickles!”

Poison watched as Harley’s suit unzipped itself from her feet to her wrists, even her jester’s hat and face mask toppling off down to the floor, leaving her in her red bra and black panties.

“Wow, Harley.” Poison Ivy said breathlessly, “That’s one great suit.”
“Thanks, though a helluva lotta good it’s gonna do me now!” Harley grumbled. Almost as if she were shaking off a trance, Poison Ivy shivered a little before she gave her seductively evil grin.
“Now, Harley, I’m going to give you two choices. First, you let me tickle torture your cute lil’ gymnast body for a while or, second, let my beautiful ivy vines here tickle you into tomorrow morning while I go out to cause mischief for Batman. What’ll it be?”
“What?! That’s not much of a choice!” Harley exclaimed as she went to pounce on Poison Ivy, only to be restrained by Poison Ivy’s vines.
“Well actually, I would’ve thought the choice was easy.” Poison Ivy replied with a slight hint of mocked hurt.
“How do you figure that?” Harley asked suspiciously.
“Because,” Poison began as she lightly traced one of her fingernails over Harley’s exposed ribs, causing her to gasp and try her best to squirm away, “I can be a lot nicer than my ivy babies here.”

Pouting childishly to mask her curiosity, Harley replied defiantly, “ Fine. Do what you want. I’m not that ticklish anyway.”

“Really?” Poison laughed maliciously, “Well we’ll see about that!” With that, Poison Ivy immediately attacked Harley’s ribs, using her fingertips to tickle both sides hard.
“STOP! STOP! PLEASE!!” Harley pleaded in between breathless minutes of laughter. Poison stopped tickling Harley shortly before continuing Harley’s torture as she said, “What about these armpits, hey Harls?” Without waiting for an answer, Poison raked at both armpits, causing Harley to arch her back high, gasping before exhaling with a lasting giggle.

“Ooh, I like the look of that! I want a ride!” Poison cried excitedly as she straddled her friend’s waist and raked at her armpits again and again causing Harley to buck and breathlessly giggly each time; much to Poison’s pleasure.

Panting hard between each armpit tickling attack, Harley finally managed to say, “Please Ivy, can I catch my breath?”

Unable to deny Harley’s wish, Poison Ivy did as she requested and stopped tickling. “So what happened to not being ticklish, hey?” Poison jeered a she took a big swig of vodka from the bottle to sooth her thirst, which she then passed to Harley’s lips so she could drink too.

“Shut up! It’s not my fault, I’m just really sensitive…” Harley cried after she’d finishing drinking.
“Well, that’s very interesting that you’re so sensitive, Harley. Because I’ve heard that women’s are supposed to be very ticklish!” Poison purred seductively.
Ignoring Harley’s desperate cries for her not to go anywhere near her feet, Poison slid down her friend’s body so that she was sitting comfortably in front of Harley’s cute, bare and vine-bound feet.

Poison Ivy began Harley’s foot tickling torture by slowly raking her fingernails softly over the soles, noticing with excitement that her victim gasped deeply as she clenched her toes together and stiffened her body in response. Poison, intrigued with how sensitive Harley was, wriggled her fingernails all over the balls of Harley’s feet, causing a completely different reaction to erupt from her friend as she burst out laughing, her toes wriggling like crazy.

Poison began to feel extremely turned on by the prospect of tickling Harley’s feet and body senseless. The thought of holding back because she and Harley were best friends, made no contact with Poison’s conscience as she tickled all of Harley’s toes with her fingertips. This made Harley try to wriggle her body as best she could, which was very little against Poison’s strong vines.

“IVY!! STOP! It tickles TOO MUCH!” Harley cried desperately, looking pleadingly into Poison’s eyes.

Easing off a little in her tickle torture, Poison softly ran her fingernails all over Harley’s ankles, heels and soles. Replying in a seductive whisper, “But don’t you love being tortured by me, Harley?”

Barely able to construct a thought as she focussed on Poison’s nails softly tickling her feet and how wet it was making her pussy, Harley merely panted, “No… it’s too much…”
“Really? Do you want me to stop, Harley?” Poison whispered just loud enough for her victim to hear as she continued running her fingernails up over Harley’s feet, her right hand moving up the inside of her leg, passing her knees to rake at her inner thigh. Harley gasped in response, arching her body upward as far as she could, pulling at the vines that restrained her wrists.

“Because, you know,” Poison Ivy continued as she let her lips brush Harley’s toes as she spoke, “I can always, you know,” Poison moved her fingertips over Harley’s panties to find them hot and damp. Emphasising her point, Poison Ivy massaged Harley’s pussy briefly before, “stop.”
“Why did you stop?!” Harley breathed, again looking pleadingly into her friend’s eyes.
“Well, you did ask me to…” Poison replied uncaringly, as she shrugged and took another gulp of vodka.
“Uh, oh yeah.”

Poison Ivy straddled her friend’s hips again, but leant down to whisper seductively into her ear, “Did you want more, Harley Quinn?” Just as Harley was about to answer, Poison raked up over Harley’s ribs hard, forcing Harley to push her body hard into Poison’s body. Both evil supervillainesses moaned in pleasure.

“Please, tickle my feet again, Ivy…” Harley whispered desperately back into her friend’s ear. Without hesitation, Poison slid down Harley’s body once more so that she sat comfortably in front of Harley’s soft and bound feet.
Again letting a curious thought take action, Poison Ivy brushed her lips over Harley’s toes as she lightly tickled her arches with her fingernails. This led to Harley’s giggles bubbling out of her as she desperately wriggled her toes against Ivy’s lips, giving Poison another idea.
Still tickling her arches, Poison took Harley’s big toe into her mouth slowly; alternating between lightly sucking on it to running her tongue around it.

Unable to decided on whether it tickled or turned her on, Harley seemed to giggle and moan all at once, her hips squirming hard and slow against the couch. Poison Ivy continued sucking and teasing Harley’s toes individually with her tongue, feeling the urge to slide her hand down to her own pussy and selfishly pleasure herself; because as she tortured Harley, the throbbing pleasure that seemed to dwell inside her pussy was becoming unbearable.
To distract herself, Poison Ivy ran the fingernails of her right hand up Harley’s calf, knee and inner thigh; softly tickling the sensitive spot just on Harley’s black panty line. Harley seemed to writhe and squirm her body against her vine restraints even more, trying desperately to release the sexual frustration bound up inside of her.

Poison’s toe sucking and tickling of Harley’s arches with her fingertips seemed to keep Harley on edge constantly. There was no getting rid of her impending orgasm if Ivy stopped; but also there was nothing more to her push her over the edge into ecstasy if Poison continued they way she was.

“Please, Ivy, “ Harley begged with little more than a breath, “do something more. Anything!” Harley felt Poison grin wide more than actually seeing her do so. Without a word, Poison Ivy slide Harley’s panties down her legs, revealing her smooth pussy, which had the blonde patch of hair cutely shaped into a capital ‘H’. Poison Ivy grinned almost greedily as she looked over her victim’s body.

Sighing as the cool air hit her pussy, Harley looked down at her friend only to see her standing and grinning down at her. Harley watched Poison with an intense curiosity as she slid off her pyjamas to reveal her naked body. Harley felt her heart pulsing in her pussy instead of her chest as Poison moved closer to her. Harley gasped and giggled as Poison Ivy licked and nibbled all over her toes and soles before she continued up Harley’s legs in the same way; stopping when she came to Harley’s pussy.

Harley could feel Poison breathing hard against her pussy, as well as her nipples brushing softly over her thighs as she kissed around Harley’s ‘H’.

“This is so cute, Harley,” Poison whispered over Harley’s pussy.
Harley moaned, and could only manage to reply, “Please…”

Taking that as permission, Poison Ivy licked the lips of Harley’s pussy tenderly as her fingertips softly ran along Harley’s thighs and hips making her softly giggle occasionally in between her moans of pleasure.
Poison let her tongue tease Harley as she pushed her tongue between the pussy lips to find Harley’s clit. Poison used the flat of her tongue to lick from the opening of Harley’s pussy up to the very tip of her clit. Harley immediately cried out in ecstasy, only to do so again with mix of laughter as Poison Ivy licked again but tickling Harley’s ribs at the same time.

“Oh god, Ivy, please, please, let me go! I can’t let you have all of the fun!” Harley pleaded with a giggle as Poison tickled her sides whilst flicking her tongue over Harley’s clit.
Reluctantly leaving the haven of Harley’s pussy, Poison Ivy replied grinning, “Do you think that’s wise? After all, you could run off on me.”

Shaking her head quickly, Harley breathed, “Oh no! I would never run away from this!” Suddenly realising what she had said, Harley blushed a red that would have been bright enough to be visible through her mask.

With the click of Poison Ivy’s fingers, the vines released their hold on Harley. However, before Harley could move, Poison moved her up Harley’s body to kiss her fully on the mouth. Kissing Poison back hungrily, Harley raked at Poison’s rib crevices and sides, forcing the plant seductress to arch her back and all of a sudden cry out with laughter.

“None of that, Harley! Please!” Poison Ivy panted. “Harley almost ignored her plea, but realised that this was one of the few times she had seen a look of desperation on her friend’s face. So, she put the moment aside for another time when perhaps she could take advantage of Poison Ivy’s hidden desperation.

Poison and Harley kissed and tickled each other in ways that seemed to extend the others limits of pleasure. Both supervillainesses trying to outdo the other by tickling her harder or faster, or more intensely than the other.

Incapable of holding her orgasm back any more, Harley wrestled Poison Ivy so that she was pinned to the couch rather than on top of Harley and in control. Leaning down to nibble at Poison’s earlobe, Harley murmured breathlessly, “I want to try something, ok?” She felt Poison nod silently, her hands softly tickling Harley’s skin as they ran in circles over her sides and butt.
Without another word, Harley turned herself around so that Poison’s flower-like pussy faced her. Her desire to taste Poison’s pussy and feel her wriggling beneath her as she fucked her pussy with her mouth whilst tickling her still, moved Harley to push Poison’s legs open wide to expose her dripping wet pussy. Licking slowly at Poison’s pussy lips, Harley slid her hands up and down her friend’s legs to find her feet in easy reach. Grinning into Ivy’s pussy, Harley was just about to bring her clit into her mouth when all of a sudden she moaned out aloud as she felt Poison pull her hips down to her mouth so that she could lick at Harley’s hot, wet pussy hard.
Refusing to be beaten, Harley immediately took Poison’s clit into her mouth, sucking on it softly and flicking her tongue over it. Poison moaned hard into Harley’s pussy, causing Harley to shiver in pleasure and grip Poison’s legs as the vibrations of her moan ran through her pussy. More determined than ever, Harley raked Poison’s soles as she took long licks at the same time over Poison’s clit and pussy opening. The reaction Poison gave was amazing as she groaned loudly into Harley’s pussy before giggling into her clit as well.

Unable to hold herself back, Harley gripped Poison’s butt cheeks and pushed her pussy up into her mouth so that she could push her tongue into Poison’s pussy as far as she could reach. Poison Ivy threw back her head against the couch to cry out in pleasure, clenching her pussy around Harley’s tongue as best as she could, wanting desperately to come.

Harley continued to lick Poison’s pussy hard and as deep as she could, occasionally stopping her tongue fucking to massage Poison’s clit affectionately. A curious thought came to Harley however, and she immediately pushed her tongue back into Poison’s pussy opening as well as tickling her butt cheeks. This sent Poison into frenzy as she wriggled her body around helplessly, wanting to get Harley back, she pulled Harley’s pussy to her mouth and moaned her laughter into it. Sucking on Harley’s clit when she felt like she couldn’t take any more pleasure, Poison gripped Harley’s butt hard.

Having Poison laugh and moan into her pussy as she sucked and licked at it was more than she could take, her orgasm coming closer and closer to the surface.

Losing control on her orgasm, Poison moaned her laughter into Harley’s pussy loud and hard as Harley tickled her butt cheeks with her fingernails whilst fucking her pussy with her tongue.

Almost as if Poison’s final moan of laughter set off her orgasm, Harley desperately continued fucking Poison’s pussy as she felt her pussy walls pulse with the those she could feel around her own tongue. The hard clenching her toes being the only release of the sexual tension she managed to build up.

Without any words, Poison Ivy moved slowly around so that she was lying behind Harley on the couch. It was then that Poison and Harley’s bodies relaxed completely and the two supervillainesses fell straight to sleep from the exhaustion of their tickling and release of their orgasms.

In the morning, Poison Ivy woke before Harley. Looking down at her naked body and Harley’s, she remembered what had happened the night before. Realising that her fantasies of Harley had finally come true, she smiled sweetly as she reminisced but almost just as easily bit her lip in anxiety as she wondered how Harley would feel.

“Ivy?” Harley grumbled as she rubbed her eyes awake.
“Yeah, Harls?”
“Do you remember last night?” Harley asked nervously.
Poison nodded, but replied when she realised Harley wasn’t looking at her, “Yup. Do you?”
“Mmm-hmm. It was great.” Harley whispered, which surprised Poison as she wondered how the Joker would fit into this triangle now.
“Oh really? Well, I’m glad you had fun. Better than watching my plants fight each other, right?” Poison replied trying to sound light-hearted.

Sitting up to look at Poison Ivy, Harley turned her head to the side and gave her a look of slight confusion. “Are you ok, Ivy? You don’t regret last night do you? After all, it was just a fun night between friends, right?”

Taken aback by Harley’s words of ‘just a night between friends’, Poison realised that it hadn’t meant as much as to her friend as it had to her. Swallowing her pride and sitting up, Poison replied with a grin, “Are you kidding? I’m fine! Just a little wrestle between me and you.”

Harley smiled her sweet, innocent smile as she stretched her naked body over Poison’s couch, “We’ll have to do it again sometime don’t you reckon, Ivy?”

Getting up off of the couch to find her pyjamas and make some coffee, Poison turned around mid-step surprised at Harley’s words. “Again? Are you sure?”

“Of course I’m sure, Ivy! It was a helluva lotta fun tickling you! And I really liked being tickled too!” Harley replied excitedly, jumping up and doing a back flip off the couch.

“Well, sure. I guess the same goes for me too.” Poison agreed with a faint smile. “Now, go have a shower and get on home to Joker. I’m sure he’s over last night.”

“But, but, Ivy! You’re not kicking me out too, are you?” Harley cried in shock.

“No, no, not at all Harley. I just think I want today with my babies. You know.” Poison replied without looking up from where she was tying the strings of her pyjama pants.
“Oh, ok. Well, that’s fine I guess. But what if he doesn’t want me back yet?” Harley mumbled with a little hint of hope in her voice.

Crossing the room to hug Harley reassuringly, Poison answered with a grin, “Well then come back, you silly jester.” Grinning her usual grin of cheekiness and flippancy, Harley nodded her head and skipped on down to the bathroom. “Oh, and Harley?” Poison called after her making Harley immediately turn around, “Don’t tell Joker about our little wrestle, okay? I don’t think he’ll be too impressed.” Again, Harley nodded her agreement, before walking into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her.

Last edited:
wow

ok first off i never take hte time to respond to stuff on the forum. not sure why, prob because im too stoned most of the time..... but i have to say that, that story was fricken amazing!!!! Bravo please continue to write more stories.

ok first off i never take hte time to respond to stuff on the forum. Bravo please continue to write more stories.

Ditto.

Giggly Lily... this was well written and hot. So Gotham thanks you. :Kiss2:

DK

Thank you!

hehe, thanks for responding to this one xavier, I really appreciate it! I'm in the middle of writing the second episode of Gotham Girls at the moment. So fingers crossed I'll be finishing it soon!

It flatters me that you felt my story was well-written, DarkKnight, because I read through it recently and found so many mistakes that I need to edit!
And I hope you stick around too, because my second episode is focussed around a certain Batman and supervillianess.. :D

Something to look forward to, and I hear ya about making edits. That's usually my problem nine times out of ten, I'm my worst critic. Thanks for the Pm, and keep up the good work.

It flatters me that you felt my story was well-written, DarkKnight, because I read through it recently and found so many mistakes that I need to edit!
And I hope you stick around too, because my second episode is focussed around a certain Batman and supervillianess.. :D

Trust me, I've read so many stories on the internet that minor mistakes I pass over without blinking cuz I know what the writer was saying. Trust me I make writing errors all the time, sometimes thoughts flow out way to fast and your fingers can't catch up.

p.s.- I look foward to seeing the second episode. :bubble:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back