• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stacy Keibler's Ticklish Job Interview

gigglegirl21

"Stacy, to conclude this interview, I will need to ask one more question."

This statement was made by Jackie, the manager of Jackie's Beach Bar and Grill. Stacy Keibler was being interviewed for a job as a waitress when replying to the window add that said "Beautiful Girls Wanted."

"Ok, go or it," replied Stacy.

"Stacy, your final question is: What is your greatest weakness. This does not have to be related to work at all; just name a personal weakness of yours." Jackie said.

"Hmm.." Stacy thought for a moment, then replied, "I have always been extremely ticklish. I would say it is a weakness in the sense that it totally overwhelms my body and mind when I am tickled, even only for a second."

"Very good response," Jackie said. "That will conclude..."

Jackie paused for a moment. She thought to herself, 'maybe we can add one more portion of this interview.'

"On seconds thought, I almost forgot." Said Jackie. "There has been a new addition to job interviews since everyone is so qualified. This will make it easier to determine who to make our new employee."

"Ok, I'm up for anything. What do I have to do?" Replied the sweet Stacy Keibler.

"Follow me." Said Jackie.

Jackie stood up and Stacy followed her through a door in the back of the room. Through the door Stacy saw what looked like a bed, but with portions missing. It was shaped more like a giant 'X' with cushion on top, and what looked like leather straps here and there.

"Please lay down with your legs slightly spread and your arms raised above your head." Said Jackie.

Stacy complied. She layed down on the "bed" just how Jackie said. Stacy thought to herself, 'this is very strange, but we might as well give it a try. I mean, why not?'

As Stacy layed down, Jackie strapped a leather strap to each of her wrists. Then, one on each of her elbows, strapping her arms to the bed.

"Still feeling comfortable?" Jackie asked. "Yes," Stacy replied. In fact, she actually was. Despite having a stranger strapping her completely helpless to a giant X, she felt a bit of excitement and a sense that this may be quite fun.

"Good," Jackie said as she proceeded to place more straps on Stacy's ankles, knees, and upper thighs.

Jackie stepped back and made sure that the beautiful Stacy Keibler could not move very much. 'Thank God,' Jackie thought to herself, 'that i asked her to wear a bikini to this interview. I figured it would give a good impression for the job required, but this is great!'

"So now what?" asked Stacy.

"This portion of the interview deals with the weakness that the person stated during the interview." Said Jackie, as she pulled off Stacy's sandals.

It took a moment for Stacy to realize that she was about to be tickled and being strapped down, there was nothing that she could do about it. She was completely helpless, and she suddenly felt even more ticklish, as if it were possible.

Jackie finished pulling off Stacy's sandals, and dragged one single long fingernail up and down each of Stacy's bare feet.

Stacy began to giggle slightly and tried to move her feet, but she already knew there was no escape.

"Now is your last chance to stop this interview. Keep in mind though, that you will not be hired without going through with the entire interview." Jackie said as she continued to move her fingernails up and down Stacy's slightly wriggling feet.

"hehe.. well.. heh" Stacy thought to herself, 'i need this job.. and maybe it wont be so bad.' "Ok," said Stacy, "Do your worst"

"Then we shall begin." Said Jackie, and moved her fingers a bit faster.

I'll continue soon, but first i want some feedback. im not afraid of constructive criticism, so let me kno exactly wut u think so far. thanks :D

by the way, the picture below is what i intended for Stacy to be wearing

attachment.php

A terrific start gigglegirl21, and welcome to the TMF! (I noticed that it was your first post) It's always great to have new members, especially those from the sunshine state (like me :happyfloa) I'm sure I'm won't be the first to say that I was sad to see that I would have to wait to finish reading it especially with the terrific picture you included. Is that you? If so, then your gonna have a lot of fans here including myself. Ha ha ha, but I digress.

I just would like to offer a few suggestions if you're willing to listen: Be VERY descriptive! People love a lot of details, especially really specific ones that help them to form the exact image that you're trying to convey. Describe everything all the way down to the littlest things. For example, when describing an upper body scene really try to emphasize: the location of the tickling [if it's the belly then be specific and say sides, ribs, navel area, and/or breasts], the tickler's actions [whether she is using fingers and tongue or a tool/toy to tickle her victim and describe how she moves them across her victim's skin and the reaction it causes, etc.], interaction between the 'ler and the 'lee [teasing, friendly exchanges, clothing be moved or removed, and of course LAUGHTER!], and finally environment and reaction [people don't usually sit still when being tickled so be sure not only to describe the ticklee's reactions, state of mind, and appearance throughout it all but also the effects it has on the surroundings like sweat on the bedding, things being knock over, etc.]

Other than that just keep an eye on your spelling, punctuation, and grammar as well as remembering to double check your work and it should be a hit! Best of luck and I look forward to reading the final product.

Great start but I want the rest now *tear*
so hurry up please with part 2

A great begining to the story, i like the build up, can't wait to read the next part. Very nice picture by the way! :blaugh:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back