• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street: Alex's Tricky Easter

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Star of this chapter, the new girl Alex!:D

Alex: Long, whitish blonde hair, and pure blue eyes. Fair skin with a fit body, just moved in, her most ticklish spot is still unknown!

The glorious day arrived, the Spring sun rose above the sloping hills and glimmered on the valley beneath it. Those same rays of sunshine invaded Tickle Street, and sparkled on Alex's green lawn. Easter has arrived!!

Alex's eyes shot open, and her blue eyes shone. She hurried downstairs still in her pajamas, which consisted of very short red mesh shorts and a small white t-shirt, which blended with her fair, Russian skin.

As she climbed down the stairs, she saw four sparkling easter baskets, filled to the brim with various candy and chocolate bunny and ducks. Alex quickly found the one with her name on it, and snooped through it, when suddenly her mother came down.

"I knew that sound i heard was you Alex, were you gonna wait for us?" She asked smiling.

"I was just lookin'," Alex replied innocently.

"Well go wake your sisters and i'll wake your father, then we can start." Then the two hurried back upstairs.

Alex's three younger sisters, Julie, Danielle, and Elsa quickly dove into their easter baskets while Alex began to unwrap a chocolate bunny.

"Does anybody wanna find some eggs?" Their fathers piped in as if it was not important.

"Yes!" The four sisters said in chorus, all leaving their baskets behind and running to get their shoes on. Alex was first, and followed her parents to the backyard, and her three younger sisters followed behind.

"Okay girls, we have a new rule this year. Whoever finds the egg with golden paint on it, wins a special prize!" Their mother explained enthusiastically.

But there was no more time for words, and the four girls quickly scattered throughout the fenced in backyard, searching eagerly for eggs, but most of all the golden egg.

Alex then sighted an egg, tucked in the nook between the tree and where the branch begins. She reached uo for it, and grasped her hands on it, when all of a sudden Julie came out of nowhere and wiggled her fingers into Alex's prone side. Alex curled back and giggled, dropping the egg, and it landed directly into Julie's hands, who then smiled and ran off.

"Little twerp," Alex muttered to herself, and continued the egg hunt.

Soon enough, Alex spotted another egg, with red and green stripes. It was hidden in one of her fathers' old work boots he left outside. She bent down to grab it, and saw Julie rushing towards her out of the corner of her eye. So she quickly spun around and dug her nails into Julie's sides, raking them up and down through her sister's thin shirt. Julie exploded into high-pitched giggles, managed to squirm away and was off. Alex turned aroung just in time to see Elsa dart off with the egg.

Alex silently muttered a curse word in Russian, this was getting on her nerves. She hadn't even one egg yet! And all her sisters had about four or five. Alex went down to the edge of their backyard, and trailed along the wooden fence-posts. She got on her hands and knees and looked low, until she smacked her head into a tree.

"Ow!" She yelped out, and looked up, to catch the shimmer of gold come from the birdhouse in that tree. The golden egg! Could it be?

She quickly got to her feet, reached up, and grasped it, it was the golden egg!

"I found it! I found it!" Alex shouted excitedly.

Her other sisters collapsed into a sigh of moans, and her mother and father came over to her.

"Good job Alex, you win the special prize!" Her father said grinning.

"What is it?" Alex asked.

"You'll see, follow me," her mother said, and led her eldest daughter to the "prize."

They stopped in front of the biggest tree in their backyard, a wide, old oak.

"I win a tree?" Alex asked puzzled.

"No silly! Lean against it," her mother instructed, and Alex followed the order.

Then her father approached with long coils of soft, white rope. He then began to wrap it around Alex's waist, tieing her snuggily to the tree.

"Huh?" Alex was clueless, but stayed in position.

Her mother then took her wrists and brought her arms above her head, and her father took a new length of rope and tied it across her forearms, pinning her to the tree fully now, and he finished with a coil of rope around her shins. Alex was now totally immobile.

"What's going on?" Alex asked for what seemed the hundredth time.

"Your prize is, you get tickled by the family!" Her mother exclaimed with bursting joy.

"Tickled!? No fair, that's not a good prize!" Alex protested loudly, but then her father began to lightly stroke her bare, smooth armpits, ending her arguing and unleashing giggles from the pit of her tummy.

"Teeeheheheheheeeehehehnaaahehepleaseeeee!!!" Alex begged in between giggles.

Her father gently trailed his fingers up and down her soft underarm, while he winked at the three younger girls, who caught on quickly. Julie bent down, and managed to fit her small hands between Alex's feet and the grass, and wiggled her fingers along the center of Alex's soles.

The beautiful Russian girl's laughter only increased dramatically, as she began to jiggle in place as bubbly giggles burst forth from her gaping mouth.

Danielle worked over her midsection along with Elsa, one to each side. Danielle dug in viciously, scribbling her nails through the thin shirt, while Elsa slithered her hand beneath her shirt, and goosed and squeezed Alex's lower side.

The mother couldn't be left out! She approached Alex's other armpit, and began to make small gentle circles in Alex's deep underarms, touching very lightly, driving her daughter insane.

Now all of Alex's body was being cruelly tickle tortured, and she erupted in loud laughter. Her eyes squinted, her long hair whipped back and forth as her head shook wildly back and forth. She desparately tried to form words to beg for them to stop, that she might die of laughing, but she just plain couldn't and continued to laugh hysterically.

Danielle noticed how Elsa had targeted bare skin, so she followed the example, slithering her hands beneath the shirt and softly drumming her fingers up and down Alex's taunt tummy, causing her laughter to nearly double.

"Hahahahaahhhaaooooehheehhaahahahahahaeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!" Alex laughed madly.

Alex's neighbor Ashley just decided to step out and enjoy the brisk Spring morning, when suddenly laughter flooded her ears.

She looked over, and saw Alex tied to the tree, getting mercilessly tickled all over her body by every family member she had. Ashley shuddered, and decided to go back inside.

"Hey Ashley, ready for one of your ol' mom's famous pedicures?" Her mother asked just as Ashley stepped back inside.

Ol' mom's famous pedicure meant extreme foot tickling on Ashley's hyper-ticklish feet.

"Hmmm...maybe i better go back outside," Ashley said to herself as she rushed to the backyard.

Alex on the other hand, had no chance of escape, no prayer for a quick finish to the overload of tickling all over her sensitive body. Elsa began to play along her ribcage, massaging deeply, while Danielle stuck a finger in Alex's deep bellybutton, and wiggled it evily.

Julie fluttered her small fingers all over and between Alex's toes, as her older sister laughed her head off, and her parents began too dig in mercilessly on her armpits.

All poor Alex could do was howl in endless laughter. Suddenly the tickling on her feet stopped, and then all the rest of the tickling stopped as everybody observed where Julie was dashing off to in the middle of her favorite activity.

"Where're you going Julie?" Her mother asked.

"I found the REAL golden egg!" Julie shouted, coming back holding the egg, "i found it under the wheel-barrow."

"Then how could Alex of found one too, we only made one?" Her father questioned.

"And i remember hiding it under the wheel-barrow," the father added.

The whole family was puzzled, no one knew what was going on, except for one person, who on the other side of the fence watched the goings ons and giggled to herself.

"My my Brittany, you ARE the little trickster," Brittany complemented herself, as she pulled out another fake golden egg...

THE END

i hope everyone liked my special easter story:D

Oh, I thought it was the pesky twins who set up Alex! I guess being a trickster runs in the family. :D
Nice, tummy!

Happy Easter!
*poof*

sniff...you didn't forget Alex afterall

Alex in her own story- 10

then i thought vicky was getting tickled too but no - -2

then i find out brittany set up the whole thing- +2

all and all a great story-

but do you know whats still :sowrong: (so wrong).......

we don't know Alex's most ticklish spot.....:confused:

Good one, Tummy. I can't wait to see what you do with Flag Day...:D

:confused: :confused: :confused:

...................... oh i meant to say that:D :eek:

:p i really really meant Ashley.....april fools day.....(is it too late for that.....?

you know what i meant:eek:

Tummy-

I see a possibility for an alliance: Alex finds Vicky and Veronica tickling Brittany, joins in, and becomes their accomplice in tickle torture. She's going to be looking for revenge, and so are the twins. I'll leave it to you to write it.

Strelnikov

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back