• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stacy Keibler's Ticklish Job Interview Continued

gigglegirl21

As Jackie's fingers began to move more quickly over Stacy Keiblers bare feet, Stacy began to giggle more loudly and consistently.

"heheheheheHAHAHAHHeeeEHEHEH... hehhe.. heHAHHA." Stacy laughed.

Every once in a while Jackie would switch from slow to fast, fast to slow, one hand would go up, the other would go down, and always constantly wriggling her fingers all over Stacy's feet. She tickled everywhere; the sides of her feet, the balls, heels, toes, under the toes, the arches, and everywhere in between. Meanwhile, as the tickling lasted about 5 minutes on her feet, Stacy just kept on laughing.

Stacy didn't hate it, she was actually kind of enjoying herself. Not being able to escape the ticklish feelings all over her feet was bringing her a sense of excitement.

Jackie was certainly enjoying herself. Watching Stacy try to move around was a very pretty sight. But of course, Stacy had straps around her ankles, knees, and upper thighs. She wasn't going anywhere.

Jackie slid her long fingernails easily all over Stacy's very ticklish soles. Then Jackie quickly danced her fingers up Stacy's legs, from her ankles to her knees, and began to squeeze Stacy's legs about 4 inches above her kneecaps. This made Stacy laugh even harder and struggle more to escape the ticklish feelings.

"HAHAHAHAH!! OHhhh GOOSSSHHHH.. HAHAHEEHEHEHHAHAHAH. Thhhaatt TICKLES!! HAHHAA"

"Of course it does," said Jackie. "But how about this?"

Just then Jackie began to squeeze higher up Stacy's legs. With each squeeze Jackie moved her hand up about an inch each time. By the time Jackie began squeezing the spot where Stacy's legs met her hips, Stacy lost it!

"AAAAAHHHHH!!! AHAHAHAHHAHH OOHHHH OOOHHH HAHAHA GOOOODDDD THAAAATTT TICK..HEHEHAAHAHA TICKLES SOOOOOOHAHAHA BAAHAHAHADDD!" Laughed Stacy.

"ooh, this is a sweet spot, huh?" Jackie said, as she continued to dig her thumb into Stacy's very upper thighs, while at the same time she began to scratch the sides of her thighs with her fingernails. Stacy just laughed and laughed.

"Lets move on.." Said Jackie, as she went back down to the middle of Stacy's legs and began to very lightly run her nails over Stacy's inner thighs, making it tickle like crazy. Having a strap at her knees and thighs restricted Stacy's movement greatly. The only choice she had was to lay there and laugh, while there was nothing she could do to stop the extremely ticklish sensations on her thighs.

Jackie continued this tickling for a few minutes, then moved up to Stacy's beautiful tummy...

ill continue another time.. i hurt my wrist the other day and it's starting to hurt again. ill get back on it as soon as i can. be patient

also, refer to the first part for an awesome picture of Stacy wearing the outfit i inteded on having her dressed in for this story

No complaints here gigglegirl21. I'm not really a foot person but everything read really well and I enjoyed it very much. I can't wait for part 3 as something tells me it's going to be my favorite so far. Keep up the great and feel better soon.

P.S. - Did my suggestions help at all?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back