• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fear Facter: The Taming.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Comments are greatly and always appreciated.

Fear Factor: The Taming.
Written by Ticklishscribe
Inspired by Brielle.
c. 2007.

Brielle’s heart was pounding as she looked up at her captors then at her bound wrists and ankles as she lay on a bed in the spread-eagled position. She looked back into the boring cold ice blue eyes of Christine and a chill went down her spine.

“You know what I do to girls who mess with my guy…” Christine leaned forward, her face close to hers and whispered. “I give them something else to think about. I give them something to fear me.”

Brielle tried to turn her head away but Christine grabbed her chin and held fast. The eyes continued to bore into her and she shivered.

“Are you listening to me Brie?”

“I have no interest in Flynn.” Brielle replied quietly, barely able to push out the words.

Christine stared more intently and whispered again. “Like I believe that crap and I don’t take crap from no one. And so I’m going to make you fear me.”

Brielle froze and breathed shallow. How was Christine going to make her fear her; what was she going to do to her that would put fear into her. She breathed even more shallow and now quick and short and Christine slowly straddled her.

Christine now let her fingernails begin to lightly tease the tender skin of the deep hollows of Brielle’s now wide-open armpits and the poor girl started screaming and violently writhing. Christine smiled and continued the teasing. Her relentless and torturous tickling fingers were everywhere, stroking and teasing, digging in and wrenching and wrecking those pits. She was a tickle torturer with a capital torture.

“I’m going to make you suffer through pure hell untill you tell me that you’ll leave Flynn alone. This is nothing compared to what’s coming up. A little more armpits first though.”

“GOD PLEASE NO! PLEASE I’LL DO ANYTHING, PLEASE DON’T DO THAT, I’LL DIE!”

“Aren’t you just so precious.” Christine commented with a fiendish giggle. “Those big blue eyes pleading with piteous abandon, lips quivering with the chills of what’s to come and a voice so virginally innocent and insecure.”

“O-O-OH-M-MYG-G-G-GOD-D-D-D NOOOOOOOOOO!” Brielle went ballistic, begging and violently struggling to get free. Brielle writhed intensely. ”I-I-I J-JUST W-WANT TO BE S-SET F-FREE, PLEASE, PLEASE JUST STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!” She was in total panic and was on the verge of going insane. While she had been tickled before, this was far beyond even her wildest nightmares and what she had experienced before. She felt sure that she would be wrecked and that her sanity would be thoroughly demolished. While she knew that Christine was showing no signs of mercy or even knowing what the word meant, a small part of her still held out for the hope that some minute scrap of mercy would be granted to her.

Suddenly Christine got off her and Brielle felt a tremendous sigh of relief. Her eyes were riveted on Christine as she moved to the foot of the bed and became as big as hubcaps as the girl wiggled her left sneakered foot.

“Ho hum, how generic these are. The least you could have done was to wear something a little more appealing to remove. Some converse perhaps, a pair of pumas that conform to the shape of your feet. Well no matter. I’m now going to show you my exquisite formula for baring Feet.” Christine smiled evilly and flexed her fingers. “First, facing the feet, you grip the toe of the sneaker you’re going to remove, hold it firm and pull it towards you. Then with your free hand, you slowly and torturously play with and tease the lace, all the while untying it. Take your time while doing this as it really makes them sweat. And in Brielle’s case, well see for yourself.”

They all looked at Brielle and watched as she desperately tried to free her foot from Christine’s grip. She jerked and writhed, pulling the foot for all it was worth, but to no avail.

“Once the lace is undone, you turn your attention to loosening the sneaker on the foot. This generic shoe is not too hard to loosen and remove. Converse are the easiest and Pumas are a sensual and sadistic challenge. Now to loosen it, you grip the toe with one hand and then place your free hand in as a wedge between the side of the sneaker and the side of the foot. Then you pull and wriggle your hand and this will loosen one side of it. Then you simply change hands to hold the toe and do the same to the other side. Once this done, firmly grip the heel and begin to ever so slowly pull it away. Oh yes and don’t forget to drag the back top of the sneaker along the sole as it tickles. And there you have it, one sock foot. Now simply do the same to the other.” With that she did and soon Brielle’s right sneaker was tossed across the room.

“Note that I’ve tossed them across the room way out of her reach, but still where she can see them. I like them to see their protection not working for them anymore, as it makes them sweat more.”

Brielle’s socked feet flailed and there was a look of sheer and intense panic on her face. Her screams were now non-stop as her feet violently writhed.

“FUUUUUUUUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.” The wildcat was instantly let loose as Brielle violently struggled. The foot wiggling unnerved her as the girls gathered close around her. “NO! NOT MY FEET! CHRISTINE! PLEASE LEAVE MY FEET ALONE! GOD PLEASE NO!" Brielle continued to violently writhe and scream and her toes flexed and contorted, trying to find some sort of refuge and protection.

“And those feet are all mine.” Christine whispered. “All ten soon to be tortured toes. You didn’t know I knew about your little deep dark secret did you. And so one fiendish footsy physical coming up!”

Brielle was screaming and begging for anything but this as she violently bucked and writhed, trying desperately to free herself.

Christine then grazed the sole and then bent the toes back and began to lightly and relentlessly tickle under them. Brielle’s reaction was again immediate and intensive. She bucked, her back arched, foot flailed and wrenched in its restraint and her laughter exploded.

Christine now Took hold of Brielle’s right foot and did the same techniques and this drove Brielle just as mad and her body was in constant movement and her laughter off the scale.

“Cool!” Stated Christine, now placing ten fingers on the right sole. The already tormented girl shot into the air and she screamed once more.

Christine reached out and grabbed the spasming toes and pushed them back, thereby making Brielle's foot taught. She then slowly and oh so torturously slithered a single finger up the sole from heel to toes. Brielle's screaming laughter and intense struggles were immediate and again she slithered her finger down and then back up again.

“Now, to show you all how to remove a sock so that it’s pure torture for the ticklee.” Christine announced getting up. She turned her back to Brielle, straddled her left leg, sitting on the shin and slowly began to peel off the sock.

“FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTNOOOOOAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!” The poor girl screamed, continually trying to wrench her foot out Christine’s grasp.

As she slowly peeled the sock off, she added to the peeling with little tickles to the now bared portions of the sole.

“For maximum effect which is sheer torture for the ticklee, don’t take it off all at once; make sure you tickle portions of the bared sole as you take it off. Are you listening Brie, cause this is really going to tickle.”

The last of the sock disappeared off the toes, and she then got off the leg and sat beside it, then cupped her right hand under the heel of the foot, wrapping her arm around the ankle to keep the intensely writhing foot still.

Brielle's foot shot from her grasp and she had to grab it and hold it tighter then before. Now she stroked two fingers up and down the taught sole and Brielle screamed even more and violently writhed. She was straining at the ropes so much she was practically bending the bed frame.

"Well, well, well, I see this foot is ticklish. But how ticklish it is when I do this?" She now spider tickled five fingers in Brielle's arch and the poor girl really went ballistic, bouncing up and down on the bed, head thrashing from side to side and her entire body violently writhing all over.

As she went ballistic and her violent body movements started to shake the bed. Her entire hyper-ticklish body was Christine’s to play with and tickling and tormenting they were. Each stroke of her fiendish fingers drove Brielle wild and she bucked, writhed and screamed with laughter. Christine relentlessly and torturously tickled and tickled and tickled Brielle just under the toes of her hypersensitive sole. This proved too much for Brielle and she pounded the bed with her head and body. Every stroke drove a new round of laughter from the almost breathless girl. She was going berserk, crazy and nuts all in one and was writhing on the bed as much as the bonds would let her. Christine's fingers were now torturously digging into the tender arch was pure torture and her sanity was slowly ebbing away.

“AHHHHHH. Do you like to be tickled Hmmmmmmmmmmm?” Christine smiled and continued the torturous tickling of the toes.

Between long spurts of hysterical laughter, Brielle begged for mercy, pleading with her eyes.

“Sorry you poor excuse for a man stealer.” Replied Christine. “But the night is young and the tickle torture is going to be long and hard!”

More toe tickling brought immediate convulsions of laughter and several conniptions as well. Christine’s fingers fiendishly explored and tormented each toe from the top to the joint.

“P-P-PLEASEEEEEE HAVE MERCY, NO MORE! I not interested in Flynn!”

"Oh, so you were only toying with his affections were you?" She dug her fingers in further but now also dug them into the soft pad under the toes. Brielle screamed louder than she had ever screamed before and practically rocketed off the bed. This was pure torture personified and her entire nervous system was reeling in leaps and bounds.

"So you like playing with other people's affections do you hmmm?" Christine raked and revved her fingers over the soft pad and Brielle went ballistic once more. The entire bed was shaking and the walls of the room reverberated with her screams.

“P-P-PLEASEEEEEE FFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKSSSSHHHHEEEEIIIITTTT, NNNNNOOOOO MOOOOORE! I not interested in Flynn!”

Christine stopped the toe tickling, got off the leg and came up beside Brielle’s head and leaned in close. “Listen you horny harlot.” She whispered back. “That is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard. Joan, get the other foot.”

Joan wasted no time in grabbing the right foot and began the same sock peeling techniques that Christine had used. This double personified Brielle's torture and her reactions were stellar to their eyes and ears. Her mindless hysteria was getting more and more intense and the bed continued to shake and strain with her writhing. With lightning speed and the torturous and sadistic precision of a dominatrix tickler, Christine's fingers were everywhere, digging into and raking and revving all over the soft sole. She was cool in her tickling; just letting Brielle have everything that she could dish out and more. And she was having an exquisite time in torturing the poor girl.

"Hey girl.” Christine asked. You having fun? What's say we tickle torture you senseless?"

"Yeah.” Joan added. The man-stealing harlot here needs to be taught a lesson that she doesn't toy with someone’s boy."

Christine returned to the now writhing toes and resumed the tickling. This was excruciating and drove Brielle wilder than before. The more She screamed and bucked the more Christine tickled and the more she tickled the more Brielle screamed and bucked and this pleased her no end. Fingers exploring each and every toe one at a time; over and under, sliding along, skittering and tickling over the taught, buttery-soft skin.

Christine again held Brielle’s toes back and worked her fiendish fingers in between the creamy toes and tickled relentlessly and torturously. The now taught skin was twice as more sensitive for tickling. Brielle was experiencing what could only be termed as sensory overload. Her bucking, jerking and writhing was constant now and she once more began begging Christine to let her go.

“You don’t like this?” Christine asked, really digging her fingers into Brielle’s archer again “Well this can all stop as soon as you tell me you’ll leave Flynn alone.”

Brielle was laughing too hard to answer back and that made Christine tickle even harder to get an answer. She rubbed her fingers intensely, deep into and under each toe and this caused Brielle to arch her back and scream again. The sensory perception in her brain was dissolving and her now jagged nervous system was to the breaking point.

Joan wrapped her right arm tight around Brielle’s right ankle and held the foot firm to keep it still. The fingers of her left hand then deviously tickled under the toes and in between them. Brielle screamed then hysterically cackled, violently pounded the bed with her head and bum and violently writhed.

“AAAHH.” Joan teased. “She doesn’t like this. She’s begging us to stop.”

“Well if she still won’t talk.” Said Christine, We’ll just have to play hardball! But first, why don’t we see what this man-stealing harlot looks like in just her bra and panties.”

Brielle fought like a wildcat as both Christine and Joan began to untie her legs and then begin to remove her jeans. Her flailing legs were everywhere but the jeans coming down them were now limiting their movement and within moments they were totally off. Both girls once again grabbed the violently and intensely flailing legs and held them wide apart and firm as they retied them to the corners of the bed. As both girls began to untie her arms, Brielle was again fighting with all she had, as she knew they were now going for her top and maybe even her bra as well. They stripped her buff down to her bra and panties then stopped to admire their now scantly clad victim. Brielle writhed, trying desperately to free herself from being put on display and from being tickled beyond her limits. But the bonds held firm and as hard as she tried to break them, she couldn't.

Christine reached for a blindfold and placed it around Brielle’s thrashing head and over her eyes. While Brielle was being blindfolded, Joan was unrelenting in the non-stop tickle torturing of the poor girl’s right foot and was again paying special attention to Brielle’s tender arch. Two more girls had now joined in the fun and were busy exploring Brielle’s armpits and ribs. The poor girl tried desperately to bring her arms down, but the bonds held fast and so the torment continued. Her whole body was experiencing sensory overload of the worst kind. Her frenzied jerks and writhes went on and on and on and her laughter was coming on short spurts but at the same time non-stop as well. Brielle was moving everywhere, trying to find at least a moment’s respite from the tickling. But with this gang tickling, there was absolutely no refuge. She was hanging onto each breath like it was her last. But as each breath came forward, the tickling and teasing quickly and torturously stole it. Brielle couldn’t gather enough breath to answer the question, as she was too busy trying to get enough to stay conscious. They had been tickling her non-stop and the tickling was pure torture. Her senses were still reeling; her breath was still in short supply and her body still jerked, writhed and spasmed.

Joan gave Brielle’s right foot another quick but firm tickle and she jerked, writhed, spasmed and laughed incoherently.

“Shall we tickle her all night?”

"No no no--HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! Stop!” Brielle screamed. “N-n-no m-more! No m-more t-t-t-tickling!! NO M-MORE--I b-b-beg--You. Oh my god, Stop! Stop!”

“You don’t like this?” Christine replied. “Well just tell us you’ll leave Flynn alone and we’ll stop!”

Brielle didn’t like this, as even their feather touch with no stroking was enough to start her spasming and writhing. “Please! Please! Stop! I’ll do anything! Just stop!”

“Anything Brie.” Joan added. “Does that include telling us you’ll leave Flynn alone? And/or letting us tickle torture you all night!”

They both attacked her tender soles and raked and revved their fingers from heels to toes. Brielle volcanically exploded with insane laughter and intense writhing. Both Christine and Joan's fingers were diabolically evil with their precision attacks. Twenty sadistic fingers weren't missing a beat as they tickled and tickled and tickled. There wasn't a single micrometer on Brielle soles that wasn't being tickle tortured and this was driving her insane. She was rocking the bed with her hysterical, spasmodic and violent writhing and it was all the girls could to hold her feet as still as possible. The other two girls were continuing their tickling and were also making suggestions to Christine and Joan on how and where to tickle her. Brielle was practically bending the bed and certainly the mattress she was tied to she was struggling so hard and violently. This was pure tickle torture; no rules tickle torture. And they weren’t going to let up in any way, shape or form. She spasmodically jerked, writhed, trying desperately to get away from the tickles. As one conniption after another erratically shot and exploded through her body, her sensory perception was beginning to short circuit as her brain was handling more than it could process.

Brielle was practically hoarse from laughing and so Christine and Joan stopped and called for the other girls to stop as well.

"We want to hear your laughter Brie". Joan said. "So stop hoars-ing around and give us some more."

"PLEASE NOOOO MORE I'M BEGGING YOU! PLEASE! I’ll stop, AHAHAHA! I’ll stop! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’m not seeing him any more! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I think I should get that in writing, don’t you think girls?” Christine asked.

“I’ll write up the document.” Joan announced. And I’ll make it so that her word will be her bond.”

“You mean her word will be her bondage.” Added another girl.

The girls all laughed at the joke and again Brielle pleaded with them to let her go. All they did was smile at her and Christine dug her fingers into the left sole again.

Joan sat at the computer and began writing out the document as Christine and the other girls added their comments as to its wording. The whirr of the printer sounded its completion and Christine read it, nodded smiling and then held it in front of Brielle to read. She weakly asked that if she signed it, they would let her go. Christine nodded, still continuing to smile. Brielle weakly nodded in return and her right hand was untied and she meekly signed it.

“Now, please untie me, please…” She meekly

“I don’t think so sweetheart.” Christine smiled evilly and began retying the hand. “I don’t remember signing any document that says I’ll stop tickling you and let you go. In fact, I don’t remember even seeing such a document.”

Suddenly the phone rang, the answering machine kicked in and they could hear Brielle’s voice saying she wasn’t able to make it to the phone, and laughed at that. Then they heard Flynn’s voice.

“Thanks again for an awesome day at the beach Brielle. You looked hot in that bikini and I hope you’ll bring it along to the, private, pool party tomorrow night. Maybe later I can slip you into something more comfortable, like your skin.”

Last edited:
nice story...wow..your an amazing writer..keep up the good work

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back