• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of my new stories and here is the teaser and link.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather

“Ho hum, how generic these are. The least you could have done was to wear something a little more appealing to remove. Some converse perhaps, a pair of pumas that conform to the shape of your feet. Well no matter. I’m now going to show you my exquisite formula for baring Feet.” Christine smiled evilly and flexed her fingers. “First, facing the feet, you grip the toe of the sneaker you’re going to remove, hold it firm and pull it towards you. Then with your free hand, you slowly and torturously play with and tease the lace, all the while untying it. Take your time while doing this as it really makes them sweat. And in Brielle’s case, well see for yourself.”

They all looked at Brielle and watched as she desperately tried to free her foot from Christine’s grip. She jerked and writhed, pulling the foot for all it was worth, but to no avail.

“Once the lace is undone, you turn your attention to loosening the sneaker on the foot. This generic shoe is not too hard to loosen and remove. Converse are the easiest and Pumas are a sensual and sadistic challenge. Now to loosen it, you grip the toe with one hand and then place your free hand in as a wedge between the side of the sneaker and the side of the foot. Then you pull and wriggle your hand and this will loosen one side of it. Then you simply change hands to hold the toe and do the same to the other side. Once this done, firmly grip the heel and begin to ever so slowly pull it away. Oh yes and don’t forget to drag the back top of the sneaker along the sole as it tickles. And there you have it, one sock foot. Now simply do the same to the other.” With that she did and soon Brielle’s right sneaker was tossed across the room.

“Note that I’ve tossed them across the room way out of her reach, but still where she can see them. I like them to see their protection not working for them anymore, as it makes them sweat more.”

Brielle’s socked feet flailed and there was a look of sheer and intense panic on her face. Her screams were now non-stop as her feet violently writhed.

“FUUUUUUUUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.” The wildcat was instantly let loose as Brielle violently struggled. The foot wiggling unnerved her as the girls gathered close around her. “NO! NOT MY FEET! CHRISTINE! PLEASE LEAVE MY FEET ALONE! GOD PLEASE NO!" Brielle continued to violently writhe and scream and her toes flexed and contorted, trying to find some sort of refuge and protection.

“And those feet are all mine.” Christine whispered. “All ten soon to be tortured toes. You didn’t know I knew about your little deep dark secret did you. And so one fiendish footsy physical coming up!”

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=1592378#post1592378

Last edited:
Curiosity is killing this cat. She must know more. Thank you for the pm, leading me to this teaser. mmmmmmmm purrrrrrr :cat:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back