• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christina Scabbia's Interview (FTO)

feetfetish

TMF Novice
Feet Tickling Only (FTO)
800px-cristina_scabbia.jpg

Lacuna Coil has just gotten done with touring. For now, the lead singer, Christina, was doing interviews. The last one she was doing was coming up next. Christina hopped into her car and drove off to it.

"Hmm..." Christina said as she arrived at the place. She appeared to be in the middle of nowhere. "I hope I got the right address."
She walked inside. No one was there. It was all empty. Christina flipped open her cell phone. No bars. It was a dead-cell area.

"Hello Christina..." a female voice echoed through the room. It came from very old speakers that were attached to the walls. "Come inside."

Christina walked into two double doors. It was all dark. Then, lights turned on in the room. The door closed behind her. Christina tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. She was trapped.

"Hello." a young woman appeared in front of her. She was in her mid 20's and was tall and brunette.
"Who are you?" Christina inquired her demandingly.
"Oh, I am just someone..." the woman grabbed Christina's arm forcefully. "Who wants to FEEL you."

Christina remembers seeing this person's face on the news. She was put into a mental hospital for server desire to tickle women. She only tickles women's feet for some reason. Her inspiration was from a villain called Don Turtelli from some turtle show from the 80's.

"Let--me---GOOO!" Christina screamed. She tried to yank herself free, but the woman had too good of a grip.

"No one can hear you, so why bother." The woman said to her. Then she put Christina to a chair. She got out some rope and tied Christina's arms to the armrest of the chair. Then she pulled up a stool and put Christina's legs on the chair. She got rope and tied rope on Christina's ankles, then she put rope around her knees.

"YOU'RE CRAZY!!!" Christina shrieked at her. "PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!"
"Aww, but you look SO cute when you are helpless!" The woman said. She then put her hand on the top of Christina's right leg shoe.
"PLEASE---YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS!! I AM TICKLI--" Christina stopped. She made a mistake.
"Ooh, you're ticklish aren't ya?" The woman said playfully. She untied Christina's right shoe and pulled it off. The woman put her nose to Christina's pink socks. "Mmmm, they smell very delightful." She threw Christina's shoe away. She was desperate.

The woman untied Christina's left shoe and took it off. She sniffed that sock too. "You know, in the episode 'The Great Bouldini' Don never tickled the girl's feet, and that made me upset as a kid. I was a fan, and it was just something he should have done."
"YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY!!" Christina was now turning red from anger. She wasn't used to this. She never liked to be tickled.

Looking like the woman didn't hear that, she pulled off Christina's right sock and then pulled off her left sock. She saw Christina's bright pink painted toenails and just observed them. Then she picked up Christina's feet and pressed them to her mouth. "You're feet are SO delightful! I can't believe you don't like to be tickled her. You should definitely model these."

The woman pressed her thumbs on Christina's soles and rubbed them. She wanted to feel Christina's feet before she tickles them. "Now, unlike Don, I don't use all-feather." The woman said. She put her finger on Christina's right sole and brushed them down.

"HEHEHE." Christina giggled. The woman looked impressed.
She them put all her fingers from both hands onto Christina's feet. She raked them down.
"HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!" Christina laughed.
"Ooh, I bet you like that?" The woman inquired her, looking like she already loves her.
"I'M GONNA SUE YA---HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" Christina tried to yell, but only to be interrupted by the woman's insane desire to tickle feet.
"Aww, you're gonna sue me just for trying to feel your bare feet? Where's your spirit?" The woman inquired her playfully.

The woman then opened up Christina's toes and tickled them in there.
"HAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHEEEHAHAHA!!" Christina shrieked.
The woman kept on scratching in there.
"HEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEHAHAHEE!" Christina laughed. She never liked to be tickled, but this isn't just tickling, this was torture. But indeed, she did feel better that she's not being killed or anything.

The woman picked up a feather duster off the ground. She brushed on Christina's soles. "HEHEHEHHEHEHEHE!" Christina cried. "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YA! HAHAHHAHHAHA!" Christina was trying to speak, but every time she does, the woman tickles her back.
"Little missy don't like her painless torture?" The woman playfully asked her.
Christina was too busy trying catch her breath. She didn't want to answer anything anymore. It wouldn't work.

The woman put down her feather brush. She went back to her fingers. She scratched Christina's crunched soles. Christina was now shrieking her lungs out. The women then scratched the ball of the foot and then went up to the center.
"Me likey." The woman said happily.
She picked up a tooth brush.

"DEAR GOD NOOO!! HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Christina laughed. Her face was very red. She remembers her roomate in college taking a tooth brush while Christina was asleep and scrubbing her feet just to wake her up. It worked.
"Dear, I just LOVE your reactions!" The woman said to her excitedly. She went on scrubbing Christina's feet.
"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEHAHAHAHAHOHOHOAHAHAHA!" Christina went on laughing. She was trying to break free, but she was tied very well.
"I FUCKING WANNA KILL YOUUU!!" Christina shouted. This time she wasn't tickled back.
"Try all you want, but you won't kill me." The woman put down the brush. Christina thought she stopped the tickling. She was wrong.
The woman put her fingers AGAIN back on her soles and started brushing the arches and then in the toes some more. She was now even more serious about the tickling. She pressed her nails deep into Christina's soles and started tickling them.

"BOSS, WE GOT COMPANY!!!" said a young bald man.
Christina was now questioning, she wasn't alone with the woman? Who is out there?
"Who the fuck is it?" The woman asked.
"Cops. All of them." The man replied.
"DAMNIT! If this fucker won't so famous, we could have gotten away." She was now looking back at Christina furiously. She was being playful now she is piling everything on her? Christina thought. At least she was saved.

Cops busted through the doors and captured the two villains. One cop ran up and untied Christina from the chair. "You're lucky you didn't get killed. After these villains capture these villains and torture them, they kill them." The cop said.
Christina was surprised. She was lucky. She sat back on the chair and put back on her socks and shoes.

THE END... or is it?

Not bad. Cristina is my favorite female rock singer but you have been a little more creative with her personality.

cool story, I love Lacuna Coil and Christina is beautiful and very talented. Met her after a show and she was really nice and down to earth. Would love to tickle her too:tickle:.

Cristina Scabbia is a lot more talented than any other clone wandering around the music scene.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back